PDA

View Full Version : anttena problem

viperman
2002.03.09, 08:47 PM
my mini-z anntena is screwed up sometimes when im in range it acts like its not and goes haywire..........also looking for materials (cheap$$) that can make a new anttena got any ideas??

Draconious
2002.03.09, 10:56 PM
http://www.sciplus.com/singleItem.cfm?terms=6727 -- the PERFECT mini-z Wire, they sell 20 feet for 2.50 but have a 10$ minimum... I can make you a pair about 11", loops bent and ready to install, and ship it to you in the US, for 3.50$ (i rather do a 5$ min like the surplus site but oh well... via paypal but I say buy the entire 20 foot, or buy the Mini-Z replacment antennas (too short) from the shop here... I can also insolate and color the antennas. -- if you buy form that site they have a 5$ set with all the nut sizes etc for the mini-z the same set that costs like 10$ or more each tool ;) cuz it says mini-z on the packaging. so other stuff could help reach that 10$ min.

mini-z
2002.03.10, 06:01 PM
Drac, how about a link to the "tool kit"?

Draconious
2002.03.10, 06:09 PM
I've been meaning to gather all the links to little tings like that.. guess I will start a new threa and do that in the Science area... nothing but a list of the stuff Ifind ;)