PDA

View Full Version : Wipe the forums!

sargemonkey
2005.07.27, 01:21 PM
If we do that it would be a clean start and there would be a reason for people to post. And a tut forum, so that people can gather all the tuts on this and other sites and put them in one place, but only good and useful ones.

bolter9
2005.07.27, 04:12 PM
Sargemonkey, how old are you?... :rolleyes:

sargemonkey
2005.07.27, 07:25 PM
Sargemonkey, how old are you?... :rolleyes:

16, so I take it you don't like the idea.

davkin
2005.07.27, 08:22 PM
It would be a major loss of a lot of good info, so no, not a good idea.

David

TNB
2005.07.27, 08:30 PM
If we do that it would be a clean start and there would be a reason for people to post. And a tut forum, so that people can gather all the tuts on this and other sites and put them in one place, but only good and useful ones.
Still having problems with the search function?
Thanks, but could some one give me a link to the right wheels, I don't know how to tell wich ones a right? And one of the tuts, I tried search but didn't find much.

PlagueWulf
2005.07.27, 08:56 PM
What are/is tuts?

bolter9
2005.07.28, 01:20 AM
What are/is tuts?

I think he means tutorials....which can be found in the FAQ thread, or by using the search button.

And no, I don't like the idea of deleting the board- maybe it's not as active as sarge would like, but a lot of the members on this board are older then 16 and have careers and families that take priority to posting all day. I'm not a mod or anything, but we probably don't need a bunch of pointless threads like this started. If you're looking for some action, read up on the RCP threads, or F1, or check out the FAQ and setup threads...there's plenty of good stuff to learn on this forum, you just have to dig around. If you're still bored, do some new stuff to your Z and write your own tutorials to share with the rest of us.

I'll apologize in advance if I'm being rude, but this is one of the few actually useful forums around, that hasn't been polluted with junk...and if that's not obvious then there's no helpin' ya!

PlagueWulf
2005.07.28, 07:34 PM
Thanks bolter9 I thought it could be that, but wasnt 100% sure.

-

I thought hyper active forums were the shizzle in the beginning stages of my interest in R.C. Now that the "new cool thing" syndrome is going away I cannot even be bothered to visit those boards for the same reason - too many posts made every day - no chanse to keep up. (I am talking about the electric plane section on rcgroups.com)

Now I think this forum has a nice pace, and a rather large backlog of information.

Draconious
2005.07.29, 02:37 PM
Burn all the dictionaries! lets make new words for everything! :)

Mondo
2005.07.30, 04:46 AM
There is a more systematic approach
Just ban all juvenile idiots... now there's a thought......

ph2t
2005.07.31, 09:16 AM
Just ban all juvenile idiots... now there's a thought......

Q.E.D

ph2t.

Hammer
2005.07.31, 08:20 PM
Just ban all juvenile idiots... now there's a thought......Thanks Mondo! You expressed, without profanity, exactly the thought I had. ;)

DigitalMafia
2005.08.16, 03:05 AM
Well you could start your own forum then it would be fresh and empty....course nobody is interested in an empty forum...but then you could bother only youself.
DM

Sky
2005.08.22, 10:57 PM
Bash bash bash!!!