PDA

View Full Version : New "studio" shots

bolter9
2005.07.28, 12:37 PM
I built a make shift photo studio and took a bunch of new Z pics.

I didn't handle the upload correctly, so some of the pics are in the gallery, and some are outside the new gallery- I haven't figured out how to move pics between galleries or delete individual pics yet- so sorry for the disorganization!

Use the link in my sig if you want to check 'em out.

You can also see all 44 pics at high rez here (http://bolter9.zoto.com/user/lightbox/CAT.0/date-desc/0-60)

arch2b
2005.07.28, 01:58 PM
not sure what you mean by outside your gallery? i only see them within your gallery. the front page highlights a selected number of recent additions and shows you which gallery they were added to, in this case yours.

i can move anything needed but i need more infromations or clarification of the problem

bolter9
2005.07.28, 03:57 PM
not sure what you mean by outside your gallery? i only see them within your gallery. the front page highlights a selected number of recent additions and shows you which gallery they were added to, in this case yours.

i can move anything needed but i need more infromations or clarification of the problem

yeah I don't know, maybe I'm just confused- I created a new gallery (studio pics) in addition to the one I already had, and forgot to flag the photos for the new gallery on upload. When I looked at the gallery it said it only had 6 or so photos in it, and I uploaded 16 - the rest show up below the gallery thumbnail in the main area, with the pics that I already had in my user gallery.

arch2b
2005.07.28, 04:18 PM
ahhh so they are withing your gallery but not within the new nested album for studio shots? i'll try to correct this as soon as i can

bolter9
2005.07.28, 04:31 PM
ahhh so they are withing your gallery but not within the new nested album for studio shots? i'll try to correct this as soon as i can

Yep. When I first loaded pics, I didn't know about the nested gallery feature- so now I have a main gallery and a nested gallery for the studio shots, with studio pics in both (and to think I build websites for a living :rolleyes: )

Is there a way to delete individual pics from a gallery? from what I can tell you can only delete an entire nested gallery, and can't delete anything from the main gallery.

Thanks Arch.

Zrc
2005.07.28, 07:05 PM
Only one word for those pics.........SWEET !!!!! It always amazes me how cool these little cars look, especially in well done photos. Thanks

bolter9
2005.07.28, 08:37 PM
Only one word for those pics.........SWEET !!!!! It always amazes me how cool these little cars look, especially in well done photos. Thanks

Glad you like 'em. I should've pulled the bumpers off the F1s though...ARRRHGGH!

it's been too damn hot here- can't think straight anymore.

The other unfortunate thing is that the images appear slightly blurry unless you click on them for the larger size. I need to figure out what the size is for the standard view and do it that way in the future.

lfisminiz
2005.07.28, 08:39 PM
Nice, very well done!

techno
2005.07.29, 06:10 AM
very nice you need to do an album here with the full pics those are great pics to bad they are small on that web site

arch2b
2005.07.29, 08:11 AM
techno, he does have an album on the new gallery site. check his signature ;)

bolt, i can't seem to find the option to move the images into the nested album. i'll email mini-z and/or you can delete them and reupload them to the nested album

bolter9
2005.07.29, 10:11 AM
very nice you need to do an album here with the full pics those are great pics to bad they are small on that web site

There's not enough space on the forum gallery to host the full-size images...so I had to make them smaller and load fewer.

Anyway, glad you all like them- I wish I had a bit more time to dial in the PS levels for color correction, but it's been a busy week at the office, so I did what I could.

TITANIUM
2005.07.29, 12:36 PM
hey, I see you got some of the F1 pics set-up wrong.....
a BMW leading a Ferrari?...hahahaha....j/k,

nice pics, what did you use for the F1 tire shine? future?
I heard of future...but I still havenít gotten to doing trying that....

well anyway, one of these days I will get a gallery going....
it just seems hard to get all my mini-z stuff put together and clean all for one "shoot day"....maybe right before I go to SF to race...I know every thing will be shined up for the big show... :D
(I think yet another reason I havenít done one is...I need to keep some set-up stuff secret from RUF...so I may not do the shoot until after the worlds)

bolter9
2005.07.29, 01:51 PM
hey, I see you got some of the F1 pics set-up wrong.....
a BMW leading a Ferrari?...hahahaha....j/k,

nice pics, what did you use for the F1 tire shine? future?
I heard of future...but I still havenít gotten to doing trying that....

well anyway, one of these days I will get a gallery going....
it just seems hard to get all my mini-z stuff put together and clean all for one "shoot day"....maybe right before I go to SF to race...I know every thing will be shined up for the big show... :D
(I think yet another reason I havenít done one is...I need to keep some set-up stuff secret from RUF...so I may not do the shoot until after the worlds)

heh- notice I kept the bodies on for the shots!! I've got top secret engineering under the hood! (well ok, maybe not).

Yeah, I used future for the tires, as recommended in another thread. Works great and seems to keep the stickers on well. I didn't do much to clean the bodies- the Enzo especially has some wear and tear on it.

..and as for the BMW leading...Schumi was just being a nice guy for the photo ...gentleman's honor or some crap like that!....of course the way the Ferraris running this year, you never know :(

TITANIUM
2005.07.29, 01:54 PM
oh, donít get me started on conspiracy theories!!!!