PDA

View Full Version : My Enzo custom Im about to start on.

cuda033
2005.08.28, 11:10 AM
First off I have to say sorry for the crapy pics . I had to use my cell because I loaned my dig cam to my mom for the weekend. :confused:
So I thought I would use the game Forza to show you a rough draft of what I plan on doing to my Enzo.
Im going to get some paint today and start the air brushing later on.The car has a silver stripe on each side of the orange and then white along the bottm side and on the read and nose.The base color is the same kinda dark blue as on a Jaguar xj200 if you remember that blue. Im gonna put some momo decals and #31 on the side (old basketball number).Im gonna put some Tagu's on here in a few weeks and as my parts i got off evilbay come in.O yeh and a wing ...just like the wing on Byebyes Enzo lol but with cf vinyl on it .... Well hope you like my plan lol

Again sorry for the Sh!^y pics

When its done I will get better pics (of the real thing lol)

enzo 1 (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/clonecommander1/282186671_ORIG.jpg)

Enzo 2 (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/clonecommander1/282177816_ORIG.jpg)

arch2b
2005.08.28, 11:12 AM
nice, the stripe will help make it visible :)

Lionblade
2005.08.28, 02:19 PM
A word of advice! If you race on RCP, do not use a black body. Trust me on this one, you'll get hacked to death like me the last 2 weeks. Go with something better seen.

I too plan on painting a white enzo body...but I'm thinking more of an electric blue for mine.

A basic rule: Doesn't matter if the body's ugly, it won't stay nice for long, anyway. They're just plastic. I'd suggest yellow since it's easily seen..but yellow's way too popular. Hot pink would be a stand-out. And yes, I'd race hot pink if that's what it took not to get hacked 'cause my car's invisible. I think the 2F2F S2000 is pink.

Basically, just paint it something everyone can see easily. I can see my blackSLR easily, but everyone else can't. :rolleyes:

lfisminiz
2005.08.28, 09:30 PM
I agree a lighter color body is better to be see. But a dark car is doable. You need to stripe it with the right color at the right places.

Lionblade
2005.08.28, 10:08 PM
It's still subjective to who you race with. I had bright orange stripes down the middle of my SLR, and the other guys said they still had trouble seeing it. It's best to choose something bright so that no one will have trouble seeing your car.

cuda033
2005.08.29, 05:17 AM
It's still subjective to who you race with. I had bright orange stripes down the middle of my SLR, and the other guys said they still had trouble seeing it. It's best to choose something bright so that no one will have trouble seeing your car.

I think im gonna keep it like that but your concern is for sure valid. I was gonna make this one for the house track im gonna make to play on.
I was gonna add a few more decals but thats the base colors on there now.