PDA

View Full Version : Hello Core??

machine
2005.09.01, 01:12 PM
Ok I've emailed themoff thier site twice, and used a email given by another MZR member. And i've gotten no response to date. I know they must be busy and all but common someone from Core email me please.

I'm looking for what's left in stock if anything, i'm running 6 to 10 car races and need a basic system to accomadate that.

Is it because i'm in Canada? :confused: :confused:

imxlr8ed
2005.09.01, 01:15 PM
Must be... pretty bad when Canadians are singing "Blame Canada" ! :D

Just kidding... Our guy didn't receive his yet either, they must be busy.

CoreAnalog
2005.09.01, 09:59 PM
Ok I've emailed themoff thier site twice, and used a email given by another MZR member. And i've gotten no response to date. I know they must be busy and all but common someone from Core email me please.

I'm looking for what's left in stock if anything, i'm running 6 to 10 car races and need a basic system to accomadate that.

Is it because i'm in Canada? :confused: :confused:

Yes, it's because you're Canadian.. J/K
Send sales another email and I'll look for it.
Maybe our SPAM filters are trashing your emails?

--Core

2EZ
2005.09.02, 08:26 AM
Yes, it's because you're Canadian.. J/K
Send sales another email and I'll look for it.
Maybe our SPAM filters are trashing your emails?

--Core

I am in the US and didn't get a reply I will try to send you another Email
2ez

machine
2005.09.02, 02:19 PM
I'll send another email to your sales address, I had sent it to technical. I'll have the subject saying :

Canadians Need System Too

LOL

Oh whats the address again?

Thanks guys.

Zrc
2005.09.02, 03:07 PM
sales@corespeedway.com
Be patient with them guys.....They're busy trying to get my system shipped to me !! LOL :D
They've actually been pretty good about returning e-mail but it usually takes me a couple of times to get their attention. I'm thinking about sending pics of naked women with all my future e-mails. ;)

machine
2005.09.05, 12:35 PM
update:

Got a response to core, not what i hoped for.
Never got a price list and for some reason they won't ship to a Canadian address!?!

Email sent asking why.

stayed tuned.

briankstan
2005.09.05, 04:41 PM
core actually stated that they will only ship to us address, the overseas sales will have to be done through Kyosho, when the products are in their distributors.

I'm sure I saw that somewhere, Core correct me if I'm wrong.

Brian

machine
2005.09.05, 07:11 PM
Overseas? I'm in Canada.

briankstan
2005.09.05, 07:29 PM
I meant out of the country :D