PDA

View Full Version : Action RC 2, Staten Island

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

KA2AEV
2011.03.08, 03:35 PM
Why Can't We All Just Get Along?

ShortBus
2011.03.08, 03:38 PM
I support Tom on this one and don't agree with FET'ing cars period...

Chicken Little
2011.03.08, 04:05 PM
Hello, although I'm not an Action guy I can sympathize to the feelings of people against fetting their boards especially in the 70T / 80T class. We had the same situation over at the track I race and it became frustrating to a point where most and many people just stopped running 70T altogether; the class was altogether scrapped. No matter how much a person will say it's about driving skill and avoiding accidents, a person with a "faster" 70T motor will still be at an advantage compared to a decent driver using a stock board. Given the same gearing, batteries, set-up and skill, if having a fetted board gives an advantage by a hair's difference that my friend is considered unfair and is ground for being called a cheater.

It all comes down to an individuals' integrity even when it comes down to racing 1/1 to 1/27 scale cars. How far will you go with your principles to win is the measure of the person you are.

Fifty7
2011.03.08, 04:17 PM
Why Can't We All Just Get Along?

We are, we're just "discussing":D

I support Tom on this one and don't agree with FET'ing cars period...

You cant stop it, some guys want to run as fast as possible and that's their choice. Some motors even require it. And like someone said, policing it is just too hard to do.

Given the same gearing, batteries, set-up and skill, if having a fetted board gives an advantage by a hair's difference that my friend is considered unfair and is ground for being called a cheater.

We are not calling anyone out here as a cheater because house rules do not have anything against upgrading fets but like Potter said, Some guys are just gonna swear for the rest of their lives that they got a "good motor" which i don't understand because like i said it's not cheating.

I like the Narrow class better than wide and dont mind getting beat straight up by a better driver

EMU
2011.03.08, 04:28 PM
I definitely feel that fets do give a slight advantage even with a 70t car... I have never driven an 80t, so I cannot really comment. More than fets, the difference will be battery sorting/treatment/charging, and the motor that is being used.

Every little thing makes a difference. Any additional resistance matters. You can go from being in contention for a win or finish 5th because the gear mesh is a fraction of a millameter too tight.

I personally have one fetted car, which was originally done for Pro 70t classes at events. I ran it at Action with 70t for wide to set it up for the PNWC. I ran this car in the wide class with a PN 39t. My Pan car has no fets (was actually my first ASF MR02 that I purchased at Action as an LM).

In the end the fets make a slight difference (much less now than when we were running AM since they are already 'stacked'), but I personally prefer the feel of the stock fets power curve.

70t motors have more variance in power than the faster motors, primarily because they are slower and its much easier to see the difference between a fast one and one that isnt quite as fast. I have shown Tom that even with a 'slow motor' with a little care, it can go quite fast... I had been using that motor Tom gave me because it was too slow at the old place for the last year in Narrow ;)

Slapstick10
2011.03.09, 06:23 AM
We are, we're just "discussing":D

You cant stop it, some guys want to run as fast as possible and that's their choice. Some motors even require it. And like someone said, policing it is just too hard to do.

We are not calling anyone out here as a cheater because house rules do not have anything against upgrading fets but like Potter said, Some guys are just gonna swear for the rest of their lives that they got a "good motor" which i don't understand because like i said it's not cheating.

I like the Narrow class better than wide and dont mind getting beat straight up by a better driver

Then if you want to get beat by driving....why not run a point series for narrow and exclude 355,512 and 350z. Skinny tires all around. No wide rears ....then we will see!

Fifty7
2011.03.09, 07:03 AM
Then if you want to get beat by driving....why not run a point series for narrow and exclude 355,512 and 350z. Skinny tires all around. No wide rears ....then we will see!

Nooooo, I don't know the first thing about setting up skinny rears, i have tried a few times and couldn't get it to work. I know it can obviously be done but not by me. :eek: Anyway why would you exclude certain bodies?

PadrinoNY
2011.03.09, 07:14 AM

NO better yet. Just like the fet thing here why don't we actually do narrow with car bodies that are not dremeled out for longer wheelbase for stability. If it's 90mm then so it should be setup. If they want the 355 then don't dremel out the wheel wells build the car 90mm just like I did...

Fifty7
2011.03.09, 07:41 AM
NO better yet. Just like the fet thing here why don't we actually do narrow with car bodies that are not dremeled out for longer wheelbase for stability. If it's 90mm then so it should be setup. If they want the 355 then don't dremel out the wheel wells build the car 90mm just like I did...

Again, we've changed the subject from driving to being able to setup a certain kind of car, which i have admitted I could certainly use some help with but i have no problem with 90mm, my wide & narrow 90mm Countach's were killer. I was actaully contemplating switching the 355 to 90 just to see how it would be but didnt want to mess myself up for the 'Nats. I think enough people have mentioned it that Al would consider making that the next narrow series. Let's ask him... Al??? whatcha think?

J-Milz
2011.03.09, 08:18 AM
I've been suggesting a Narrow class, with narrow wheels all round for some time. The lap time of our narrow cars are almost identical (for some, faster)to our wide cars. From a business stand point its great. New narrow wheels, narrow 20's in the rear etc. We can try it for a series, if it sucks in the opinion of the masses..... then we switch back. :D

PadrinoNY
2011.03.09, 08:29 AM
Hey Marty if I get out there tonight I'll lend you my 90mm 355 so you can see how it feels..... It feels almost as good as my 350 but then again it also doubles as my mini, it is only a matter of weight difference....

Fifty7
2011.03.09, 08:35 AM
Hey Marty if I get out there tonight I'll lend you my 90mm 355 so you can see how it feels..... It feels almost as good as my 350 but then again it also doubles as my mini, it is only a matter of weight difference....

Thanks, i wont be there until Friday but if it's anywhere near as good as the 350 looked it will be amazing.

PadrinoNY
2011.03.09, 08:39 AM
BTW another "BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL" is in the works keep your eyes open :eek: .

PadrinoNY
2011.03.09, 08:44 AM
The above mentioned post is only because of my dear friend Potter and his infamous line and I quote:

"I have a hard enough time setting up 2 cars imagine me with a third one. OH MY GOD!!!!!"

I think thats just about right down to the punctuation.....

Fifty7
2011.03.09, 09:20 AM
The above mentioned post is only because of my dear friend Potter and his infamous line and I quote:

"I have a hard enough time setting up 2 cars imagine me with a third one. OH MY GOD!!!!!"

I think thats just about right down to the punctuation.....

Good idea, try and sell him one that's already setup. I have a pretty much stock AWD that i need help setting up, any takers??

PadrinoNY
2011.03.09, 10:52 AM
Whatever help you need let me know the next time we're out there.....

hpotter
2011.03.09, 10:56 AM
I love the fact that you want to run narrow with only skinnys even though the bodies you mentioned come with wide rears, its still a narrow body, yet no problem with FET-ing your car. I'm seriously laughing at the attempted distraction to get off the real subject :).

Slapstick10
2011.03.09, 11:10 AM
The reason why I said about those specific cars is there just so boring. And easy to setup by the way. Why not do a BMW narrow or something else. Thats why I dont run narrow its boring! How many people run 512's what about 355's oh and dont for get 350z's.

I think Al should really think about shaking it up a bit. Though I won't loose any sleep if it does'nt happen. Narrow is just boring. I guess I really miss the third class! Now that I diagnosed my own problems....lol

The same people win all the time ....the order is the same because the setups are down to a science.

Scrapper
2011.03.09, 11:18 AM
Good idea, try and sell him one that's already setup. I have a pretty much stock AWD that i need help setting up, any takers??
What are u setting it up for

hpotter
2011.03.09, 11:33 AM
The reason why I said about those specific cars is there just so boring. And easy to setup by the way. Why not do a BMW narrow or something else. Thats why I dont run narrow its boring! How many people run 512's what about 355's oh and dont for get 350z's.

I think Al should really think about shaking it up a bit. Though I won't loose any sleep if it does'nt happen. Narrow is just boring. I guess I really miss the third class! Now that I diagnosed my own problems....lol

The same people win all the time ....the order is the same because the setups are down to a science.

Are you saying racers don't run the same wide bodies?? Hello, the bodies are used because they work better than others. What do you tell a new guy when he/she is looking for a different, good handling body...look at what everyone is running. Boring, maybe we should look back a few posts because thats how this started, I said the narrow class has evolved into just another Mod class with a different body...Scott I don't think you were racing yet but how many times have you heard about how great the unmodified narrrow was?? There was no guaranteed winner then, now you can be a lap or more down and still come back to win, that was not possible before. I'd just like to ask you to clarify if you think narrow is boring because of the speed because what do you think an 80T would be?? Oh btw that statement about a certain body being easier to set-up is is bull and you know it, out of everyone running a 355 or a 512 they are all different, compare mine, Marty's, Dominicks, Sai's, EMU, and Jonathons and tell me there the same "easy" setup. There just like any other body on the shelf...If you ask around there are also racers who have used these bodies and can't get them to work for them or they just don't like them, so again I say BOLLOCKS!

Hey Al, I agree lets shake the place up--get a hold of Phil and Sai, and I'll go halvies with you so we can provide a free FET removal service for all those unfortunate who have gone to the dark side.

Fifty7
2011.03.09, 11:46 AM

Boring? Really? I think you're in the minority there but we're all entiltled to our opinions. As far as the same people winning, how is that different from the wide class (Mosler anyone?) :p

What are u setting it up for

I dont know. Probably a spare wide car.

PadrinoNY
2011.03.09, 12:00 PM
Are you saying racers don't run the same wide bodies?? Hello, the bodies are used because they work better than others. What do you tell a new guy when he/she is looking for a different, good handling body...look at what everyone is running. Boring, maybe we should look back a few posts because thats how this started, I said the narrow class has evolved into just another Mod class with a different body...Scott I don't think you were racing yet but how many times have you heard about how great the unmodified narrrow was?? There was no guaranteed winner then, now you can be a lap or more down and still come back to win, that was not possible before. I'd just like to ask you to clarify if you think narrow is boring because of the speed because what do you think an 80T would be?? Oh btw that statement about a certain body being easier to set-up is is bull and you know it, out of everyone running a 355 or a 512 they are all different, compare mine, Marty's, Dominicks, Sai's, EMU, and Jonathons and tell me there the same "easy" setup. There just like any other body on the shelf...If you ask around there are also racers who have used these bodies and can't get them to work for them or they just don't like them, so again I say BOLLOCKS!

Hey Al, I agree lets shake the place up--get a hold of Phil and Sai, and I'll go halvies with you so we can provide a free FET removal service for all those unfortunate who have gone to the dark side.

Put me in line 1st and you'll see I still can't drive well enough with or without fets.... Both Jonathon and Phil tech'ed my car and they run the same fets and my narrow was so much quicker. At the other tracks they tech'ed my equipment and same answer why is my car so fast..... I have 2 80t motors one sealed by Mr.Philip Ng and the other brought at Maj's both broken in the same way (with witnesses Sai being one) and they are both different in the same car with same gearing... The fets are only there to give you the puch those motors lack or don't have because they have to get gear from 3.9-4.5 when most of you gear all your motors at 4.3. My narrow is gear to that same ratio 4.3 and the fets are giving me Atomic USA Spec punch just to try to get in & out of the infeild quicker. My top end is still at the mercy of an 70t or 80t capability....

Slapstick10
2011.03.09, 12:09 PM
Ok easy big guy! Im not trying to get those feathers ruffled this week!:p
In wide there is no motor rule ....what Al has is what you can run. If you limit narrow to a 70t why not a body to make it more interesting?:D

egonzalez
2011.03.09, 12:16 PM
man you guys get way off track with things... fets in a 80t motor makes absolutly no difference... fetsd in general make no difference unless the motor requires it... if you cannot complete an entire race without hiting a wall or getting into an accident or blowing a line you will never see the difference in fets as far as the results are concerned...

my 02 pan car sat was a stock board.. outside of having some binding issues in the main you couldnt tell if my board was fetted or not...

i think yiou guys are losing site if Scotts plans fo rthe 80t motor... he is trying to create an class that will create simplicity and allow racers to develope the necessary skills needed to become fast... trust me everything you guys are discussing is everything we were discussing when we decided to run the class.. nothing discussed even matters now in that class... its probally the most exciting class we have at right now... the battles and lead changes are insane... trust me you will all love this class..

Hey Guys,

I agree with Junior on this one.... The fets don't make much of a difference. What does make a difference (setup aside) is battery conditioning and a good set of matched batteries that are fully charged. (Charged with charger that charges each cell independently) Additionally, you should not put any com drops in the motor and make sure that you clean it out every race. A clean motor will always perform faster and harder. Just my opinion.

J-Milz
2011.03.09, 12:23 PM
I wouldnt say narrow is boring, but it has lost a lot of luster due to the fact we start the quals. after the hype of the wide main is still brewing. I use to love running my narrow. I had a good car that was basic and it worked. My problem started when I bought one of those reflex blueprinted motors ( to be faster) and it made the steering jittery. That was my big mistake! I think narrow should be revamped to get the luster back.

My suggestions include a a set gear ratio, 48 or 64 pitch, any AWD or MR015 specific body with narrow tires, and a agreed upon spec tire and the PN 70T. Period!!! So what if the body came with wide rears. Go +2, or 3 in the rear for god sakes. For those who run at the beach will attest the mini class is the favorite because it's the heavier police'd class, the action is very close and competitive. That is what makes it fun!

JuniorWKR
2011.03.09, 12:40 PM
not sure about the gearing... people run different gearing for different driving style... when we ran 70t at mhs i was always one tooth lower then most casue i like bbeeter infield speed then straightaway speed... gearing may really throw off someones natural timing and relly hurt their racing experience for no reason...

i still feel you guys are really wwwwaaaaaayyyyyyyy off subject on the point that was trying to be made about 80t...

plain and simple.. fets or no fets.. batteies or no batteries.. gearing or not... that motor will allow for everyone from f main to amain to be driving on the same level... it will eliminate crashing.. hacking by the faster guys cause the slower guys arent moving outta the way...it wont allow for the fast guys to be blowing doors off on the straightaway...

but ultimatly what it will do whcih is the greatest benifit is it will give the slower guys way more oppurtunity of chances to hang with the faster guys for longer periods of time and be able to follwo their line and try and hold their infield speed which in return will make everyone in the shop faster and a better racer period..

hpotter
2011.03.09, 12:46 PM
I'm not going to get in an argument about what effect the FET upgrade has but lets be realistic and tell the truth, it makes a difference. No way anyone can tell me that the 70T running today on Fet-ed boards is the same as when we first ran it in the 70T PAN car series. I really don't want to start any internal team trouble but I have personally had conversations with your own team members that haved stated explicitly that they needed a FET job because their car was slow and after the FET job said team members jumping around like a little school girl yelling how Sai is the best because now the car is fast. Pucho I'm not even sure you were racing when we were doing 70T when it first came out, but I'm sure if you were you would have loved it. I think you all have to go around the track and talk to people who raced the 70T series before the FET-ing and ask them how great it was. My opinion only I think FET-ing is muting the classes...does everything have to be a speed demon? I love racing against the elite guys on an equal playing field and you know what, you may think the top guys will always dominate--guess what thats not the case because you have to tone down your aggressiveness because one slip up can cost you the race because you don't have the ability to make up that ground unless someone else makes an error. All of you know I'm an A-Main driver and you also know my car is always the slowest--do I win sometimes but more often not, now make the track layout slower and more technical I win and place higher in the order more often...does this mean I can't drive a fast car no it means I have more control and run better lines without bashing into people with an uncontrollable car, and yes I'm even speaking of the elite drivers because we all know when a groupful show up at the track with there ballistic cars what do we all say before the buzzer goes off--(oh boy this is going to be a hackfest). Sorry if it seems like I'm beating this subject like a dead horse but I miss having races where I lose because another racer is just a better driver and in all honesty it gets disheartening week after week to keep saying well if this guy didn't flip me or if he didn't smash into me...and I see an issue now where this is now trickling down to the lower classes as well. I'm not making any excuses as to why I don't win because you know I could really care less what I do care about is clean racing and I don't see and issue where one class can be maniacal (wide) and another more technical...I mean really what am I asking, you can do anything you want to your car EXCEPT have a speed advantage, I don't think thats asking too much, but like Al says, and I agree how would you police it. In my mind its a shame why it would have to be policed.

hpotter
2011.03.09, 12:58 PM
Seriously I can't believe all the suggestions about about limiting things like gearing, tires, and bodies on narrow, which I'm against because those are set-up items for the way a driver drives but no one agrees on limiting the speed :eek:. Junior my point is not to take away a possible 80T class I'm just stating that we had that already with the the 70T and it was done away with because of FET-ing (the motors didn't change the boards did). I'll put it out there for all the public to see--I will make a prediction that if we run an 80T class it will be less than a month before we start hearing "why is he sooo much faster than me with the same motor", sound familiar??

JuniorWKR
2011.03.09, 01:06 PM
i understqand that but what im trying to tell you is that fets don not make a difference with the 80t motor which is why your conceren about fets wont be a concern with this motor.. this motor only gives so much top end... fets arent going to give you more... there isnt a big enough amp draw to even max out the stock fets to any additional fets wont make a difference... im kinda agreeing with what your saying but you cannot see the point that im trying to make to back your concern that by running this motor you wont have to worry if a board is fetted or not..

hpotter
2011.03.09, 01:15 PM
i understqand that but what im trying to tell you is that fets don not make a difference with the 80t motor which is why your conceren about fets wont be a concern with this motor.. this motor only gives so much top end... fets arent going to give you more... there isnt a big enough amp draw to even max out the stock fets to any additional fets wont make a difference... im kinda agreeing with what your saying but you cannot see the point that im trying to make to back your concern that by running this motor you wont have to worry if a board is fetted or not..

I'm not worried about top end with a slow motor my main concern would be exiting corners quicker because with a FET-ed board you have a bigger gateway that can get the power down quicker and thats makes more of a difference with a slow motor--thats exactly what happened with the 70T they had way more punch and would pull away in the corners. To tell you the truth I'm actually wanting to do the 80T so I can sit back and watch because inevitably it will happen that someones going to get that "great motor--jacked batteries" combo, can't wait to see who it would be :D

SaiTam
2011.03.09, 01:26 PM
I think Al's Narrow rules work well and most people have fun with it. Why change?

Narrow rear tires are more realistic; but RCP traction isn't cooperating. I find it very difficult to tune a Narrow car on RCP with Narrow rear tires. Carpet is a different story. Traction rolling is the main issue.

80T is kind of fun on the infield, but it's incredibly boring on the long straightaway at Action. Also when a car does not go fast enough the setup flaws do not appear; it's a learning process.

I will not run a 70T, 80T car without upgraded FETs in a race, period. I don't care about actual electrical current draw / resistance , etc.... I can feel the difference; so do many other racers. The punch is not there without upgraded FETs. I fetted my Narrow car from the WinterNats it is now much punchier with the same battery pack. I do notice that Junior's batteries and his charging method are very impressive; maybe then the FETs don't matter much. I just don't have that much patience dealing with batteries. I want LiPo.

hpotter
2011.03.09, 01:30 PM
I think Al's Narrow rules work well and most people have fun with it. Why change?

Narrow rear tires are more realistic; but RCP traction isn't cooperating. I find it very difficult to tune a Narrow car on RCP with Narrow rear tires. Carpet is a different story. Traction rolling is the main issue.

80T is kind of fun on the infield, but it's incredibly boring on the long straightaway at Action. Also when a car does not go fast enough the setup flaws do not appear; it's a learning process.

I will not run a 70T, 80T car without upgraded FETs in a race, period. I don't care about electrical current draw / resistance , etc.... I can feel the difference; so do many other racers. The punch is not there without upgraded FETs. I fetted my Narrow car from the WinterNats it is now much punchier with the same battery pack. I do notice that Junior's batteries and his charging method are very impressive; maybe then the FETs don't matter much. I just don't have that much patience dealing with batteries. I want LiPo.

Thank you Sai, at least now I know I'm not the only person who sees a performance difference with a FET-ed board. Boy I was feeling a bit lonely there for a while :)

Fifty7
2011.03.09, 01:30 PM

That's because you're the guy people go to for more speed. :D:p

hpotter
2011.03.09, 01:34 PM

Oh wow I forgot, we're taking cash out of Sai's pocket, sorry :eek:

Fifty7
2011.03.09, 01:36 PM
Thank you Sai, at least now I know I'm not the only person who sees a performance difference with a FET-ed board. Boy I was feeling a bit lonely there for a while :)

Even though it's been about two years I still consider myself new to this hobby because i know nothing of how the electronics work and this is my 1st RC venture ever. I didn't even know what a FET was till i blew up AM boards trying to use an faster motor. Because of this i cant argue whether it's FETS, batteries, gering, cheating or whatever and i understand (especially the 70 turns) that even though they're supposed to be the same performance differs from motor to motor but... you cannot convince me that some guys just got a good 70T motor that just happens to be faster than my Atomic stock.

PadrinoNY
2011.03.09, 01:37 PM

I also did state that there is an infeild difference and I guess i can understand where you coming from...... Now new subject why don't we use KT-18's only? Why do we need radios that can dial in drag brake and PUNCH and throttle curve HUH? LMAO here goes Tom... Pulling on his hair "OH MY GOD what are you doing another can of worms opened". Am I right, go, go, go ahead crack that smile Tom.....

Slapstick10
2011.03.09, 01:44 PM
I can not believe I started this! Lmffao!
I only mentioned 80t to be adapted into the race program on Friday for the Saturday people..... Kids as well as adults because some of them not so good! That's all. No one wanted or wants to take awAy narrow. Never mind forget I mentioned it. I was just trying to gets newbs in the competitive spirit. Wow unbelievable. I'm on the road today so I can't post every two minutes. Thank god I can't.

On a personel note change is a big part of life. I want to try new things explore other options. Within change life is boring!

See everyone tonight

hpotter
2011.03.09, 01:51 PM
If the KT-18 was reliable I'd be all for it, but its just a piece of crap IMO, not to say my EX1-UR doesn't have its own issues :eek:.

Fifty7
2011.03.09, 01:52 PM
I also did state that there is an infeild difference and I guess i can understand where you coming from...... Now new subject why don't we use KT-18's only? Why do we need radios that can dial in drag brake and PUNCH and throttle curve HUH? LMAO here goes Tom... Pulling on his hair "OH MY GOD what are you doing another can of worms opened". Am I right, go, go, go ahead crack that smile Tom.....
I will admit i just let out a laugh at that:p I did not like the KT18 at all and not for the lack of curve or drag brake or anything like that (they dont do anything for me anyway so they're all at 0) .

Yeah you didn't know what you were gonna start here. This coming from a guy who's original signature was "Stir the Pot". It's all good, something to talk about.

SaiTam
2011.03.09, 01:52 PM

Don't forget I am a fan of Open motor rule. Nobody argues when motor is not restricted. I spend a great deal of time and money on batteries with 70T slow motor racing. I'm done with it except 70T Narrow at Action and elsewhere. Narrow is good looking and fun to race.

I'd say take advantage of technology. Stock double 3010 FETs can handle almost any motor; and LiPo / LiFe require far less maintenance; are very equal and actually cost less in the long run.

*Edited*

hpotter
2011.03.09, 01:56 PM
Someone just PM'd me this idea (won't say who--I'm not sure they want to be known but it is an alternative :).

Figure out what is allowed for any motor and then put a claimer on it. It is the perfect leveling device. Make the clain fee for the replacement price of the motor. This will discourage most everybody from messing with only to have it claimed. Once claimed then inspect it for tampering. If any is found then you get your claim fee returned and somebody has a very red face. Kick it around. It sure makes things easier especially if you restrict the claim to drivers in the same race.

Boy this is some "discussion"

Fifty7
2011.03.09, 02:02 PM
Someone just PM'd me this idea (won't say who--I'm not sure they want to be known but it is an alternative :).

Figure out what is allowed for any motor and then put a claimer on it. It is the perfect leveling device. Make the clain fee for the replacement price of the motor. This will discourage most everybody from messing with only to have it claimed. Once claimed then inspect it for tampering. If any is found then you get your claim fee returned and somebody has a very red face. Kick it around. It sure makes things easier especially if you restrict the claim to drivers in the same race.

Boy this is some "discussion"

Would you like to translate that to English now:eek:

hpotter
2011.03.09, 02:15 PM
Marty its almost like those races where there are limitations on what can be done to your car. Then for a set price the other racers have the opportunity to buy your car for a set amount of money that the car owner can not refuse. So if a racer feels I modded my car too much he can buy it for say 1000.00---what this does is it stops me from modding my car so much because anyone can buy it for that low price and I could be losing out. Its a tactic to keep you "honest". I've even seen at RC tracks that every class would switch around the handout motors from driver to driver so nobody could say he got a better motor than I did. Crazy right?

SaiTam
2011.03.09, 02:18 PM
Que? :confused:

JuniorWKR
2011.03.09, 02:22 PM
carpet is also boring in its own respect cause it allows everyone to go the same speed... guys who are a,b,c main on rcp all of a sudden become all amain on carpet... how long before that isnt fun anymore and then the fast guys and the guys who spend alot of money on there cars to be fast get fed up with that...

SaiTam
2011.03.09, 02:26 PM
Note: My earlier comment about RCP vs. Carpet has been removed. Wrong forum for such discussion.

ocean rodeo
2011.03.09, 02:27 PM
Holy crap!!! This place is a madhouse!!

Just my .02 but fetting has been going on for a long time with mini-z's. Usually thats the first thing you upgrade on these cars if your serious about racing. They draw more power and are efficient.

This is starting to sound like larger scale racing where boost, no boost, advanced timing, no timing. The "ESC Wars" :D

SaiTam
2011.03.09, 02:28 PM
New York Mini-z Racing could be the most active Mini-z discussion thread on earth. Welcome!

It's more about Battery war now with 70T racing. There's a fix - LiPo but no one wants to adapt to it.

hpotter
2011.03.09, 02:29 PM
Holy crap!!! This place is a madhouse!!

Just another day on the ActionRC racing forum :D

JuniorWKR
2011.03.09, 02:31 PM
you needs fets to run lipos and some guys here are against fets... hahaaa...

PadrinoNY
2011.03.09, 02:33 PM
If we can adapt the Honk Kong rule of 70t stock board LiFe batteries (R246 only) I would get rid of my fetted boards in a blink..... ;)

SaiTam
2011.03.09, 02:33 PM
Did R246 warn people about that on their LiPo package? I thought stock FETs can handle LiPo, no?

I believe nobody runs 70T in Hong Kong. Where did that come from?

ocean rodeo
2011.03.09, 02:34 PM
It's funny how all of this Manifested from a 80t novice class that was for the youth of the sport to grow in.

Fifty7
Marty its almost like those races where there are limitations on what can be done to your car. Then for a set price the other racers have the opportunity to buy your car for a set amount of money that the car owner can not refuse. So if a racer feels I modded my car too much he can buy it for say 1000.00---what this does is it stops me from modding my car so much because anyone can buy it for that low price and I could be losing out. Its a tactic to keep you "honest". I've even seen at RC tracks that every class would switch around the handout motors from driver to driver so nobody could say he got a better motor than I did. Crazy right?

All I can say is WOW!!! and dibs on Jonathans 70T :D

PadrinoNY
Did R246 warn people about that on their LiPo package? I thought stock FETs can handle LiPo, no?

Stock Fets can handle 7.0v. I tried it and it boggies faster then baked batteries and a double stack...

Fifty7
2011.03.09, 02:35 PM
I won't mention names because he's a nice guy and only did it for practice and not in the races but we all saw that Lipo in the wrong hands is dangerous:eek: ...for others.

PadrinoNY
2011.03.09, 02:37 PM
You mean the LiFe. Thats probably cause they ran a hot motor with it. It's pure 6.6v for 10min. For 70t or 80t perfect

SaiTam
2011.03.09, 02:38 PM
Stock Fets can handle 7.0v. I tried it and it boggies faster then baked batteries and a double stack...

Nobody would buy matched packs and fancy chargers then. Which LiFe did you try?

PadrinoNY
2011.03.09, 02:39 PM
R246 kyosho.

hpotter
2011.03.09, 02:40 PM
I won't mention names because he's a nice guy and only did it for practice and not in the races but we all saw that Lipo in the wrong hands is dangerous:eek: ...for others.

Yeah those couple of practice sessions gave me a few more grey hairs.

PadrinoNY
2011.03.09, 02:41 PM
Most people are using these digital chargers already they would just incorporate a different battery pack that has a charging shelf life 5x greater then any NiMh

SaiTam
2011.03.09, 02:43 PM
I would then need only two packs of batteries when I go racing. Then all these AAA NiMh battery companies can fold.

PadrinoNY
2011.03.09, 02:44 PM
thats it. When Kyosho designed them that was there intention that is why the took over Orion and are slowly selling the same battery under the peak name.... ;)

EMU
2011.03.09, 03:18 PM
I would like to see LiFe (1s2p) permitted for racing... :)

Slapstick10
2011.03.09, 03:40 PM
It's funny how all of this Manifested from a 80t novice class that was for the youth of the sport to grow in.

It's not funny it's sad and pathetic. If they would stop and read the original post maybe they would understand.

hpotter
2011.03.09, 03:50 PM
It's not funny it's sad and pathetic. If they would stop and read the original post maybe they would understand.

Can you explain what is sad and pathetic because I know I have a list.

Fifty7
2011.03.09, 03:53 PM

I cant find it, it's too far back:p

ActionRC
2011.03.09, 04:03 PM
Jeez! I went to catch up on what I thought would be a few posts and I am 6 pages back in 1 day! I have to start all the way at page 617 and get caught up! No time now because it's 5:00, but - wow - that has to be a record for the most posts in 24 hours! :eek:

See y'all later! I am sure my head will be spinning when I read from page 617 to the present! :confused:

Fifty7
2011.03.09, 04:28 PM
Jeez! I went to catch up on what I thought would be a few posts and I am 6 pages back in 1 day! I have to start all the way at page 617 and get caught up! No time now because it's 5:00, but - wow - that has to be a record for the most posts in 24 hours! :eek:

See y'all later! I am sure my head will be spinning when I read from page 617 to the present! :confused:

Quick - everyone delete their posts from page 617 forward

C'mon you know it would be funny if we did. :D

ocean rodeo
2011.03.09, 05:00 PM
With those Life/lipo packs would you need a cut off? Can you set that with the setting card? I know most time their runs so they're safe, but for those who don't it could be costly.

A Life 70t class can be the start of a new revolution:D

KA2AEV
2011.03.09, 05:15 PM
Quick - everyone delete their posts from page 617 forward

C'mon you know it would be funny if we did. :D

That would really screw AL up!:D

CDR racing
2011.03.09, 05:41 PM

I think this is everyone's point scott. Narrow has gotten much more boring than it originally was because of the disparity between the faster and slower guys. Originally this racing was so close and so good that it was extremely exciting. It still is the same way from the B Main down, but there is a virtual brick wall between the A and the B now, and that is made by speed. The A guys have the narrow cars running so much faster than everyone else it is ridiculous. I also agree with I think marty who said that everyone likes to say "Oh I just got a good motor." Whenever people are called out on this topic there are often a lot of lines thrown out there to defend themselves that don't really hold up. Take "Slower is faster" for example. A lot of guys like to defend running faster with the Narrow by using that cliche. For some of us (the B mainers) this may be the case. We run less clean lines with our faster cars and get cleaner and smoother with the slower car. However, that whole concept has diminishing returns with the guys at the top of the charts. The more experienced, better racers run great clean lines regardless of what car they run, and still run equally fast with both, so that is clearly a speed issue. The point was to have those elite racers running their normal lines with a slower car, allowing the lower drivers to run better lines in a slow car and narrow the gap between the two. Right now, those faster guys are running at the same speed AND the same line, which defeats the purpose. Not trying to call anyone out on cheating, and it's not even cheating because the rules are very lax. My point is something needs to be done to make this come back towards what it used to be. I know Al doesn't like the time, effort, or potential trouble that comes from spec-ing cars and I understand that, but I think if this class is going to be what it is really intended to be there needs to be some sort of tighter regulations again. I do agree with Al 100% though that this would be a moot point if Kyosho would just put the darn holes in the motors!

Scrapper
2011.03.09, 08:11 PM
Do I smell an Awd mod class

EMU
2011.03.09, 08:16 PM
I have to say something. As racers, we search for speed. Regardless what the class, motor restriction, etc. A class that has been around for a few years, people are going to figure out how to find more speed than others, and stay within the rules.

In general for my narrow cars, I use harder front tires than most other racers, this allows me to slow down less in the corners. I still get the steering that I want, but I scrub much less speed than if I were to set the car up for Kyosho 30s. This is my 70t driving style, and specifically the reason why I did not drive narrow at the WinterNats. I didnt want to change my flow from the faster motors that I was using in the other classes.

I seem to remember even when we used the Kyosho motors, I was running just as fast with the 350z as I did with my Corvette in the wide class with a Speedy 07bb. So to say that this has evolved into a mod class, I think I will call BOLLOCKS!!!! The setups have just been more refined and many people have figured out what works for them. Take into consideration that the narrow class cars are usually considerably lighter than wide, which makes the cars have closer power to weight ratios as a Mosler with a 50t would have. Many things come into play, and i feel that fets are probably the least to worry about with 70t or 80t, but still do have an effect.

In general in narrow, the point is to not slow down. In wide the point is to get the car to hook up very well out of the corner and apply power. Your basic stock/mod setup styles... Jonathans narrow car looked like it only drove one speed, full speed. It didnt look like he slowed down at all.

ShortBus
2011.03.09, 09:23 PM

Scott, please spare us the song and dance on that quote. Your whole objective is to stir the pot and always has been :)

I totally disagree on the narrow class being boring or needing a change. Some of the closest racing comes from this class and always has.

I personally think we should drop the 80t nonsense and introduce a real change to the program - the dNano !!

knightrider
2011.03.09, 09:37 PM
I know Al doesn't like the time, effort, or potential trouble that comes from spec-ing cars and I understand that, but I think if this class is going to be what it is really intended to be there needs to be some sort of tighter regulations again. I do agree with Al 100% though that this would be a moot point if Kyosho would just put the darn holes in the motors!

the only way would be to hand out motors when we register that night and give them back at the end of that night. if you sneak in a 'break in' that night you're fooling yourself cause someone else would get the motor the next week - and your work would turn against you. haha get it, 'turn' against you. it's really not a lot of work. that would negate all the good points CDR just raised.

SaiTam
2011.03.09, 09:59 PM
May as well hand out chargers / batteries / and boards and collect them every race night to make it fair. Motor is only part of the "FAST" equation.

knightrider
2011.03.09, 10:08 PM
Lol yeah, but it would definitely help. Add a buck to race night, call a no FET rule and open on batts. Action wouldn't loose money and I bet it'll be better comp

Slapstick10
2011.03.09, 10:52 PM
In all honesty I wasn't trying to stir the pot as you will. The proposal took a life of it's own. And don't threaten me with a good time. I really like dnano. Yes the cars are small but race on a track waist hight. Junior hit 73 laps in 7 minutes... And there fun. Will they take the place of mini z .... No of course not but it's fun to change it up! Like I said I'm not the anti narrow it's just boring to me. The best part about the third class was tearing Down and rebuilding to suit a class. Narrow nothing changes. Boring I know not all of you share my opinion but that's the way I feel about it. It has nothing to do with motors or fetts. Don't really care if you run fetts or not it a choice only you could decide. I started to build my 430 80t on my narrow chassis. I asked Al if ge would let me run it in the 70 turn class but no luck! A wide body with a narrow frontend with a 80 turn.... I thought it might be interesting!

SaiTam
2011.03.09, 11:39 PM
Wide body / Narrow Front End with 80T running in 70T Narrow class? And you told Al about that combo?

What is the third class at Action currently?

My eyes cannot handle Dnano or Oval Racing. I'm not sure about others. Both are fun but no way my eyes can follow them.

ShortBus
2011.03.09, 11:49 PM
Sai, there was no 3rd class in this past series. The last we ran was 90mm hatchback which only averaged 2-4 racers.

EMU
2011.03.10, 01:24 AM
Like I said I'm not the anti narrow it's just boring to me. The best part about the third class was tearing Down and rebuilding to suit a class. Narrow nothing changes. Boring I know not all of you share my opinion but that's the way I feel about it.
You can change the car as you please, if its boring for you... try something new that still fits within the limits of the class. That is what I have always done to spice things up and try different ideas to see if a completely different approach can be as fast as the current setup. Narrow is a little different in approach than wide, due to the fact that car is smaller, lighter, and has less power.

With very few changes, my narrow 355 setup was converted into a 94mm hatch setup, where I used Megane/Subaru/GTI on it with the 48t round can and then the 40t round can. The car handled the 48t pretty well, but the 40t was a little much for the setup as I ran out of rear grip out of the corner (may need to soften the rear just a little, but then I will lose a little corner speed). The car still has 95% of the config that it had under the 355, only tires and motor are different. The setup of this car is a very versatile solid setup that works under many bodies. When we were racing at the old place, I would change up the body on my narrow car almost every race... The 355 was always the most consistent for me, but I wanted to try to change things up.

I am going to be developing a 90mm setup over the next few weeks... I plan to use narrow rear wheels with it as well :) Probably a Mini body, or if I can get the new Fiat, I may try that as it covers the front wheels better.

hpotter
2011.03.10, 02:07 AM
I still don't get why narrow is boring because you don't tear it down every week for something new, who changes there wide car when its working good? People are different if you like tearing it apart, do it, if you don't, leave the car as is. I for one don't change my cars basic setup that often unless something goes awry, but I have my reasons one of them being (and this may sound funny to some but I could care less) I don't touch any screw on these chassis unless I have to because of the fear of the screw holes stripping out. If I remember what my what my elders told me when I was younger, I believe it was something like "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Scrapper
2011.03.10, 05:41 AM
I think Awd mod

KA2AEV
2011.03.10, 06:36 AM
I think Awd mod

Okay Stu we heard you the first time

J-Milz
2011.03.10, 03:19 PM
Great racing last night. Adam had a steller Amain run on pace with the 5th place time during the Amain winter nats. I finally got a Greg free race and took the B. Although Nat was toying with me. :D

ActionRC
2011.03.10, 04:03 PM
Great race last night, Jamil! I'll get you next week - it's great to see how much you have improved over the last few months.

I still haven't read back to my last post, but I'll try to catch up tomorrow. I think I got the jist of it in person last night anyway.

bermbuster
2011.03.10, 04:55 PM
Mini Z racing has this attraction.....the more you do it the BETTER IT GETS.....
You have a BIG race and it does a few things....some racers do BETTER
some do WORSE....either way it makes you want to step up your GAME.....
and there is no better way to do it when your among friends and rivals....:cool:

Fifty7
2011.03.11, 07:17 AM
Funny how we did 6 pages in 1 day and then nothing for the next 2 days

J-Milz
2011.03.11, 09:15 AM
We blew our loads......now it's nap time. :D

SaiTam
2011.03.11, 09:20 AM
6 pages long in 1 day is easy when the signatures occupy more than 1/3 of the page.

I want to know if the layout has changed since last Sat.

Slapstick10
2011.03.11, 11:04 AM
sai I meant no offense about you allergys....I didnt know1

jamil.....thats funny

Fifty7
2011.03.11, 11:29 AM
6 pages long in 1 day is easy when the signatures occupy more than 1/3 of the page.

I want to know if the layout has changed since last Sat.

Pretty sure he said he was leaving it for this week.

Yes Jamil - Funny:D

Slapstick10
2011.03.11, 12:38 PM
I'm so ready for some point racing! DKR Black looking to capitalize tonight!

DMS - your going down baby!

Fifty7
2011.03.11, 12:50 PM
I'm so ready for some point racing! DKR Black looking to capitalize tonight!

DMS - your going down baby!

Dont forget to drive clean:D

You guys fight it out and we will come from behind :p

hpotter
2011.03.11, 02:15 PM
All I'm going to say is my driving style tonight will be dictated by what I see.

bermbuster
2011.03.11, 02:17 PM
All I'm going to say is my driving style tonight will be dictated by what I see.

you know you want to drive it like you stole it.....:cool:

Slapstick10
2011.03.11, 02:39 PM

Well then it going to be a hackfest cause i'm taking you out! :D:p

Slapstick10
2011.03.11, 02:40 PM
Oh wait i'm sorry I will be stategicly placing you:D

hpotter
2011.03.11, 03:02 PM
Oh wait i'm sorry I will be stategicly placing you:D

You have to get in my main first

I can strategically place my shoe also.

Slapstick10
2011.03.11, 03:08 PM
Make sure you grease that wheel chair up old man !!

hpotter
2011.03.11, 03:13 PM
Make sure you grease that wheel chair up old man !!

You drive like a hack tonight and you better grease something else up.

Slapstick10
2011.03.11, 03:17 PM
You know who's going to do it!

Fifty7
2011.03.11, 03:22 PM
You know who's going to do it!

This is going to be interesting:eek:

PadrinoNY
2011.03.11, 04:23 PM
This is going to be interesting:eek:

I am so deffinitley going out tonight. I have to see this :eek: . I can't wait....

Slapstick10
2011.03.12, 09:19 AM
I must appologize to kevin and pucho for smashing into there cars. It wasn't on purpose just me not paying attention. It was a dumb A$$ thing to do ..sorry:(

track is open at 12-5 today looking forward to working out the bugs in my F1. With a little help from Ocean Rodeo.....I'm confident it will be hooked up by tonight.

Slapstick10
2011.03.12, 10:26 AM
Ok so here are the UN-OFFICIAL results.

FYI- There will be a team Captains meeting to decide :

Most Valuble Racer- This Award should go to the individual racer who has helped there team achieve greatness. Bump ups and out of divisions should be taken into consideration

Most Improved Racer- This award should be given to a B or C driver who as improved to the point of next series will not be in the same division.

*** One racer can not winn both awards***

Two awesome trophy's were donated by GF Racing....ty george and Frank!:D

The Team Cup Party is 3/25/11 all are welcome!
Trophy's and awards to be given then!

Donations for food
Jamil- 6ft hero
Adam- Beverages and platter
Danny-Platter
Al-Soda

If you would like to bring something PM me..the more the better!

Slapstick10
2011.03.12, 10:31 AM
Sorry here are the UN-OFFICIAL results:D

Golddust
2011.03.12, 06:31 PM
am i seeing competition here or what!

ocean rodeo
2011.03.13, 08:31 AM
I had a great time at Action yesterday. My car is starting to shape up nicely and I really want to make it out there for Friday night. It's going to be a long week!:cool:

KA2AEV
2011.03.13, 12:16 PM
I had a great time at Action yesterday. My car is starting to shape up nicely and I really want to make it out there for Friday night. It's going to be a long week!:cool:

Looking forward to running with ya
Seeya Friday! :)

Slapstick10
2011.03.13, 12:31 PM
I fear that Ocean Rodeo will not see us at our best as teams try to scavanger points! DKR Black is bringing the trophy home! Yea Baby

I commend everyone for not hacking there way to victory...no matter who wins this was an awesome competition ! I look forward to the next one as well!:D

KA2AEV
2011.03.13, 12:37 PM
I fear that Ocean Rodeo will not see us at our best as teams try to scavanger points! DKR Black is bringing the trophy home! Yea Baby

:D

Personally I think this whole dream cup is just another DKR Conspiracy
Some one should stop them!:D

and besides
How can someone bring a trophy home thats never been won before?

Slapstick10
2011.03.13, 01:53 PM
Its coming home- Since the Dream Killr Racing Team is sponsoring this competition with help from Dominator Motor Sports and other racing teams in the area, The thought that the Cup will find it way back to where it was conceived is priceless. If only the Yankees would have won that first game at the new stadium! I as the founder of the Tristate area's premier race club I feel it to be an honor that DKR Black could be the first team to win.:D

KA2AEV
2011.03.13, 02:29 PM
Its coming home- Since the Dream Killr Racing Team is sponsoring this competition with help from Dominator Motor Sports and other racing teams in the area, The thought that the Cup will find it way back to where it was conceived is priceless. If only the Yankees would have won that first game at the new stadium! I as the founder of the Tristate area's premier race club I feel it to be an honor that DKR Black could be the first team to win.:D

Anyone have any hip waders?
This is getting deep!:D

ActionRC
2011.03.14, 02:39 PM
Hey, everyone! Points are posted from last week, and we've got a great battle right now for the Div 1 lead between the two most vocal DKR and DMS drivers. (Should be an interesting Friday night coming!) I made some changes to the layout yesterday after the birthday party, and there are some cool additions to it. It's definitely slower now. Enjoy! :)

The PN order was placed today, so it should arrive Wednesday. Some of you had items ordered along with that order.

Current Wide Leaders:
Tom
Dominick
Eddie

Current Narrow Leaders:
Tom
Kevin A

I am looking forward to working on the MR03's tonight. In my first qualifier, I lowered my best lap by 1/2 second over any lap I did during the 'Nats! See everyone later! :D

Slapstick10
2011.03.15, 10:17 AM
Here are the actual Team points. Marty says there were some mistakes in week 6 but has no bearing on leaders. Check it out

CDR racing
2011.03.15, 03:59 PM
Here are the actual Team points. Marty says there were some mistakes in week 6 but has no bearing on leaders. Check it out

A Mayoral cover-up scandal?:eek::mad: Wow Mike's right this is getting deep!

Fifty7
2011.03.15, 04:09 PM
A Mayoral cover-up scandal?:eek::mad: Wow Mike's right this is getting deep!

Now whether i agree with everything Scott says or not i will defend him on this one. It's not easy doing the points for the teams especially once we get into the weeks that Al drops our low scores off the individual point sheets. That said i re-entered the whole nine weeks on my own without looking at Scotts numbers until i was finished. The only mistake was for one week the C guys that were absent got 3 extra points. Not only Austin but all the other teams as well. Again this goes back to not seeing all the names that were actually in the race because of the individual drops. So is it getting deep in here? yes:D but the points are legit.

CDR racing
2011.03.15, 04:46 PM
We the People of Action RC Mini Speedway, in order to form a more perfect points system, establish justice, insure Pit-Area tranquility, provide for the common defense against hacking, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, do hereby impeach "Mayor" Scott Schick on accounts of Forgery, Perjury, Vehicular Manslaughter, Obstruction of Justice, and all other crimes associated with the Dream-Gate scandal.

Potter, if you would kindly serve Mr. Schick with this document and have Jamil make the arrest it would be much appreciated. :D

J-Milz
2011.03.15, 08:23 PM
We the People of Action RC Mini Speedway, in order to form a more perfect points system, establish justice, insure Pit-Area tranquility, provide for the common defense against hacking, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, do hereby impeach "Mayor" Scott Schick on accounts of Forgery, Perjury, Vehicular Manslaughter, Obstruction of Justice, and all other crimes associated with the Dream-Gate scandal.

Potter, if you would kindly serve Mr. Schick with this document and have Jamil make the arrest it would be much appreciated. :D

Crop you forgot sodomy, adultry and bigotry!!

KA2AEV
2011.03.15, 09:16 PM
Crop you forgot sodomy, adultry and bigotry!!

Don't they have a Very Special Place for Guys like that on Rikers?:D

Slapstick10
2011.03.16, 07:26 AM
Wow throw a guy under a bus! Ty Marty for saving me the speech! You also made a mistake in the third week you are highlighted as a bump up and should not be.

KA2AEV
2011.03.16, 07:56 AM
Wow throw a guy under a bus! Ty Marty for saving me the speech! You also made a mistake in the third week you are highlighted as a bump up and should not be.

And now the denials and the "passing of the buck" begins :rolleyes:
Typical Politican :D

Slapstick10
2011.03.16, 11:02 AM
At this time I can neither confirm nor deny. My press secretary is working diligently on this matter!

Fifty7
2011.03.16, 11:20 AM
And now the denials and the "passing of the buck" begins :rolleyes:
Typical Politican :D

No that's not passing the buck, he's just pointing out my mistake to take some focus off of his own:D

At this time I can neither confirm nor deny. My press secretary is working diligently on this matter!

Ditto:D

Actually i can admit when i make a mistake, unlike most people i work with. I know what happened, That should be an absentee score. I originally had the qualified out of division as orange and it was too close to the red absent color so i switched it to blue and apparently i thought that was originally orange.
No harm, points are correct.

KA2AEV
2011.03.16, 11:29 AM
No that's not passing the buck, he's just pointing out my mistake to take some focus off of his own:D

Marty

Just remember these 6 words
"I have no recollection of that" :eek::D

TomSr
2011.03.16, 12:14 PM
This is all too funny. Now I will not miss Charlie Sheen's "2 and a half men" series - in fact this one is better - it plays out all day long every day. :eek:

And I thought Steinfeld was good at turning a show "all about nothing" into entertainment! Keep it up guys - Hollywood will find you soon.:cool:

KA2AEV
2011.03.16, 12:21 PM
this is all too funny. Now i will not miss charlie sheen's "2 and a half men" series - in fact this one is better - it plays out all day long every day. :eek:

And i thought steinfeld was good at turning a show "all about nothing" into entertainment! Keep it up guys - hollywood will find you soon.:cool:

winning :d

EMU
2011.03.16, 12:53 PM
This is all too funny. Now I will not miss Charlie Sheen's "2 and a half men" series

I heard that they are just going to modify the name now that hes gone, to "Two Men"... :rolleyes:

Slapstick10
2011.03.16, 01:05 PM
I don't know Marty you are good at this place blame game!!! I want Marty on my team!

Fifty7
2011.03.16, 01:09 PM
I don't know Marty you are good at this place blame game!!! I want Marty on my team!

How did i get dragged into the blame game. I owned up to my mistake. And I very thoughtfully never posted that you made a mistake, i sent it to you privately and you posted it:p Oh yeah...and i have no recollection of the incident:D

hpotter
2011.03.16, 01:30 PM
Corruption in government--points fixing--blame game tactics--payoffs to a "vulgarity" fund...wow this really reminds me of something......real life :eek:.

ActionRC
2011.03.16, 02:08 PM

Hahahahaha! (Very good, Crop!) :D

Maybe we'd make for a good reality show. I hope we get to vote people off! ;)

hpotter
2011.03.16, 02:10 PM
Hahahahaha! (Very good, Crop!) :D

Maybe we'd make for a good reality show. I hope we get to vote people off! ;)

I wonder who would be the first to go??

Slapstick10
2011.03.16, 02:17 PM
I heard something about a vote! I am unable to make elections tonight. I will be conducting March madness business on mid island. Anything that i get blamed for will be forwarded to Rob B ......cause he works for .......lets say a public works! Sought of like Bloomberg I'll be somewhere else when somethings going on here!

So if you see my jet.....I mean corvette parked on New Dorp lane......it wasn't me!:D

KA2AEV
2011.03.16, 02:50 PM

Do we really have to answer that???:rolleyes:

Fifty7
2011.03.16, 04:17 PM

While we're being political - I for one enjoy everyones company and would hate to see anyone go:rolleyes:

CDR racing
2011.03.16, 04:20 PM
Let the Clintonesque speeches begin!

Slapstick10
2011.03.16, 05:19 PM

Well Mike thanks for stopping by drop us s line once in a while! Don't forget to brush after every meal!:D

KA2AEV
2011.03.16, 05:51 PM
Well Mike thanks for stopping by drop us s line once in a while! Don't forget to brush after every meal!:D

I'll visit ya every Thursday out there on Rikers after the Impeachment trial(s) is over:D

J-Milz
2011.03.17, 12:35 PM
As always it was great racing last night. I wish I could race for a living. The crowd was a lil light but still had fun. Thank Pucho for hooking up that AM car for me. Hate to see you go:rolleyes: (for a month this time?). Once you go mini z you stay z kid, remember that. Where else can u race lil cars, debate politics, talk global warming among friends and hang out (Tom)? Action RC, baby!

Scrapper
2011.03.17, 12:40 PM
Al I'm looking forward to running with u at the mhs race in April. Don't back out on me like Sammy saks did lol

hpotter
2011.03.17, 01:54 PM
As always it was great racing last night. I wish I could race for a living. The crowd was a lil light but still had fun. Thank Pucho for hooking up that AM car for me. Hate to see you go:rolleyes: (for a month this time?). Once you go mini z you stay z kid, remember that. Where else can u race lil cars, debate politics, talk global warming among friends and hang out (Tom)? Action RC, baby!

It is amazing that we actually have time to race our little cars with everything else that goes on at Action...I wonder if thats a good thing :confused:.

ActionRC
2011.03.17, 03:24 PM

Mirror mirror on the wall...

Last night was fun, until my car DIED! It was a great A Main (yes, I was in the A because my skills have finally improved!), and I was trying to catch Scott for 2nd, slammed the wall, and the car just stopped. Motor wires were fine. I'll have to swap the motor out to see if that was the problem. Hopefully, that's all it is - no funny smells (from the car anyway.)

Sales tax must be postmarked by 3/21, so PLEASE come out and race this weekend! The track takes a hit four times a year when tax is due, so please come out and race! The 'Nats are over, and everyone should be very well refreshed at this point, so let's go!

KA2AEV
2011.03.17, 06:17 PM

Last night was fun, until my car DIED! It was a great A Main (yes, I was in the A because my skills have finally improved!), and I was trying to catch Scott for 2nd, slammed the wall, and the car just stopped. Motor wires were fine. I'll have to swap the motor out to see if that was the problem. Hopefully, that's all it is - no funny smells (from the car anyway.)

Al I had an issue when I drove into a wall one time and
something broke on the FETs causing one or two of
them to go bad
One of the guys at the track did the repair for me
( Sorry I cannot remember who it was)
but whoever it was could probably shed more light on this
incase its not just a blown motor

KA2AEV
2011.03.17, 06:19 PM

Hey Thats two votes for Tom! :D

See everyone on Friday

Fifty7
2011.03.18, 11:29 AM
Hey Thats two votes for Tom! :D

See everyone on Friday

I demand a recount.

hpotter
2011.03.18, 12:21 PM
I demand a recount.

Thanks Marty, who doesn't like me :confused:??

Fifty7
2011.03.18, 12:51 PM
Thanks Marty, who doesn't like me :confused:??

Well, apparently Mike and Al. :D

Slapstick10
2011.03.18, 01:11 PM
hey don't forget me I don't like him either!!!!:p

CDR racing
2011.03.19, 12:20 AM
hey don't forget me I don't like him either!!!!:p

Ahhh...nothing like a politically correct mayor.

Slapstick10
2011.03.19, 08:16 AM
And we have a winner......The Dream Team Cup will find its way to the orange room! The 2011 series #01 trophy will go to Dream Killr Racing Black. Danny,Scott and Austin.

POLICE BLOTTER
Tom ( POTTER ) from DMS 1 we be arrested and charged with
1- Hacking a minor
2- Failing to Hack without a proper license.
3- Will pay all expenses for Crops counsiling.

Punishment will include having to Bambo Cane torture and a water balloon firing squad.

3/25/11 is the victory party for the Dream Team Cup. All are invited to share in our raindeer games. We will have Food and live entertainment(;))
This should really be a fun night.

CDR racing
2011.03.19, 01:03 PM
And we have a winner......The Dream Team Cup will find its way to the orange room! The 2011 series #01 trophy will go to Dream Killr Racing Black. Danny,Scott and Austin.

POLICE BLOTTER
Tom ( POTTER ) from DMS 1 we be arrested and charged with
1- Hacking a minor
2- Failing to Hack without a proper license.
3- Will pay all expenses for Crops counsiling.

Punishment will include having to Bambo Cane torture and a water balloon firing squad.

3/25/11 is the victory party for the Dream Team Cup. All are invited to share in our raindeer games. We will have Food and live entertainment(;))
This should really be a fun night.

Oh wow how original. :cool:

CDR racing
2011.03.19, 03:45 PM
I'm doing some maintenance work on my cars and finishing off the Narrow 02 project from last night so I have a question. What's everyone's best formula for breaking in a 70t?

hpotter
2011.03.19, 03:51 PM
I'm doing some maintenance work on my cars and finishing off the Narrow 02 project from last night so I have a question. What's everyone's best formula for breaking in a 70t?

Put in a different motor and say its a 70T :D:D.

danny250r
2011.03.19, 04:21 PM
Put in a different motor and say its a 70T :D:D.

dont forget to triple stack fets lol:D

rajiex
2011.03.19, 05:36 PM

Put a 33t in a 70t can with silver brushes and call it a day

bermbuster
2011.03.19, 07:23 PM
Put a 33t in a 70t can with silver brushes and call it a day

You forgot to add the Neo Magnets....:cool:

On a serious note.....
break the motor in by dipping in simple green w 2-3 volts for 5 minutes.
Then clean motor with motor spray and lubricate....

J-Milz
2011.03.20, 10:06 AM
And we have a winner......The Dream Team Cup will find its way to the orange room! The 2011 series #01 trophy will go to Dream Killr Racing Black. Danny,Scott and Austin. .

I'd like To personally tHank, and congratulatE Dream Killer Racing For Inventing a team series cup based upon their name and winning the first ever dream series. It was fun to miX it up With you guys, And we had Some exciting racing and close poINts battle's. Cant wait for the next series... Honestly:rolleyes:

Fifty7
2011.03.20, 11:32 AM
Oh how the truth comes out in the jokes:D:D

JuniorWKR
2011.03.20, 11:53 AM

mothers polish on the bushings... spin for 15 mins i reverse polarity...

clean bushings....
apply bushing oil...
spin for 30 mins in standard polarity...
last 10 seconds dip in simple green and spray clean immediatly...
do full cleaning of motor with motor spray...
reapply bushing oil and you will be good to go...

anything longer then 10 seconds in simple green and you will be buying new brushes... ;)

KA2AEV
2011.03.20, 12:04 PM
i'd like to personally thank, and congratulate dream killer racing for inventing a team series cup based upon their name and winning the first ever dream series. It was fun to mix it up with you guys, and we had some exciting racing and close points battle's. Cant wait for the next series... Honestly:rolleyes:

nice :d:d

hpotter
2011.03.20, 12:13 PM
I'd like To personally tHank, and congratulatE Dream Killer Racing For Inventing a team series cup based upon their name and winning the first ever dream series. It was fun to miX it up With you guys, And we had Some exciting racing and close poINts battle's. Cant wait for the next series... Honestly:rolleyes:

One of the best posts ever :D. Nice going Jamil.

Slapstick10
2011.03.20, 03:33 PM
Yea its very lonely at the top! But i'm an only child anyway! I'm soaking up the comments keep em coming! I love it!:D

ocean rodeo
2011.03.20, 04:31 PM
Nice Code!!!

I really wanted to make it out Friday but had to work late:mad: Al I still want those items you held for me. I will make this Friday definitely.

Slapstick10
2011.03.20, 05:51 PM
Tom - al put those items aside for you!

KA2AEV
2011.03.20, 05:51 PM
Nice Code!!!

I really wanted to make it out Friday but had to work late:mad: Al I still want those items you held for me. I will make this Friday definitely.

You really didn't miss anything
Just another typical Friday Night at ARCMS :eek:

Scrapper
2011.03.20, 07:56 PM
A Miami boy comes to action now a south beach action rc team driver is home moreso

KA2AEV
2011.03.20, 08:56 PM
A Miami boy comes to action now a south beach action rc team driver is home moreso

WHAT?:confused:

Slapstick10
2011.03.21, 10:11 AM
WOW what did I miss!

KA2AEV
2011.03.21, 04:39 PM
WOW what did I miss!

You're gonna have to ask Stu-Scrappy-Do to explain that one!

Scrapper
2011.03.21, 04:46 PM
I was joking around, btw see ya guys at 7
stop hammer time

J-Milz
2011.03.22, 08:26 AM
Stu you should write for fortune cookies!

Scrapper
2011.03.22, 11:16 AM
Id be the soup guy
no stu for u

RichieL
2011.03.22, 11:46 AM
Yeah Stu the Stu Nazi

ActionRC
2011.03.22, 03:50 PM
You really didn't miss anything
Just another typical Friday Night at ARCMS :eek:

He didn't miss anything!!?? He missed three awesome mains!

Those who missed practice last night missed the return of an Action RC tradition: The Stugotz Skittles Burger! I laughed so much last night. We had a blast.

Jamil - Great post! How did you get red font? I used to have an icon for colored text but I HAven't seen it in Centuries. Keep up the great work!

The MR03 Pucho Edition is awesome! Cannot wait to race tomorrow night!

EMU
2011.03.22, 04:09 PM
I do my colors manually... {color=RED} Text {/color} replace {} with [] in actual text. If I were to do that here, you wouldnt see it...

You can also highlight text you wish to color, and go to the A with a black line under it above the post box, and click the little arrow to choose color.

Slapstick10
2011.03.22, 04:52 PM
He didn't miss anything!!?? He missed three awesome mains!

Those who missed practice last night missed the return of an Action RC tradition: The Stugotz Skittles Burger! I laughed so much last night. We had a blast.

Jamil - Great post! How did you get red font? I used to have an icon for colored text but I HAven't seen it in Centuries. Keep up the great work!

The MR03 Pucho Edition is awesome! Cannot wait to race tomorrow night!

Skittle Burger....I wish I wouldn't have missed that! :D

So understand we had some lighting issue's for the party decor and festivities. No worries we'll get it done by friday.Everything is going to work out trust me it will be fun!

Al- I'm scared of you with those cars....way to step up your game!

J-Milz
2011.03.22, 05:41 PM
Jamil - Great post! How did you get red font? I used to have an icon for colored text but I HAven't seen it in Centuries. Keep up the great work!!

Al that's G14 classified. If I tell you I gotta kill ya.

ActionRC
2011.03.23, 03:20 PM
I'm coming for you tonight, Scott! Jamil is coming for me, though. He's upped his game, too, lately.

The color icon used to pull up a full list of colors. Now it doesn't opo all the way up. I am testing to see if it works on this sentence by typing over the word "black".

ActionRC
2011.03.23, 03:21 PM
Whoa! It worked! I feel like Dorothy landing in Oz!

KA2AEV
2011.03.23, 03:44 PM
Whoa! It worked! I feel like Dorothy landing in Oz!

Lions, Tigers and bears OH MY:D

SaiTam
2011.03.23, 03:55 PM
Forum posting instructor for hire; I accept skittles and food stamps.

minittrackmann
2011.03.23, 03:56 PM
Forum posting instructor for hire; I accept skittles and food stamps.

haha

COTY

Slapstick10
2011.03.23, 03:57 PM
Your gonna feel like a football getting your Butt kicked....jk:D

If your trying to beat me......I say the same thing I said to Anthony.....Your aiming to low. Pick a better role model:D My race consistancy is horible.

On another note we will be getting a delivery monday night;)

SaiTam
2011.03.23, 04:04 PM
On another note we will be getting a delivery monday night;)

What is it? New RCP and a roll of Kyosho Carpet?

Slapstick10
2011.03.23, 04:07 PM
What is it? New RCP and a roll of Kyosho Carpet?

????? Pizza we are having a pizza party monday night! :D

hpotter
2011.03.23, 10:44 PM
I'm Happy :D:D. Richie deserves a round of applause.

GTR driver
2011.03.23, 11:28 PM

I still have a slight headache! Richies car runs pretty good though. :cool:

Slapstick10
2011.03.24, 08:32 AM

Thank God! Richie your the best! I can't take another day of DMS meltdowns. Let it be known problem solved by DKR!!!:p

I still have a slight headache! Richies car runs pretty good though. :cool:

Friday is going to be off the hook! If you read this forum and don't come to Action on friday you are about to miss the hottest race not ever. After first thought of this DMS vision.......I had my doughts ........but after a trial run last night......priceless thats all I have to say.

The word of the day is ......Fun ....lots of fun!

Fifty7
2011.03.24, 11:48 AM
Scott - i got your message. Work and homes been crazy. I got the points done last night and was going to email it to work so i could post it but forgot.. I'll send it to you when i get home tonight.

Do you know if we're running regular points tomorrow night? I'm having baby sitter problems right now and hoping to be able to make it there. Also, is there anything else we need (or want) that i could bring. I know there are sandwiches coming but i was wondering if there's enough people concerned about the whole no meat during lent thing i would order a couple of pies.

hpotter
2011.03.24, 01:56 PM
No more DMS meltdowns--the final piece of the puzzle has just been delivered and left on my porch :D. Lets just hope this one works.

Slapstick10
2011.03.24, 02:29 PM
Ok so marty brings up a good point:D lent......we will be having pizza and salad.

Here's what people are bringing so far!

Jamil- Pizza
Scott- Salad
Danny- surprise dish;)
Adam- cant really speak about it
Al - Soda

What we could use is some paper goods.....napkins, plates and forks!

KA2AEV
2011.03.24, 02:54 PM
Ok so marty brings up a good point:D lent......we will be having pizza and salad.

Jamil- Pizza
Scott- Salad
Danny- surprise dish;)
Al - Soda

I got the paper goods and cups, plates napkins forks etc...

ActionRC
2011.03.24, 03:41 PM
Studio 54, I mean, Action RC looked amazing during the test runs last night!

I had a great A-Main run last night. Too bad I still can't beat Nat's Cobra! That car is unstoppable! I did beat Scott though, so that makes me happy. :)

Fifty7
2011.03.24, 03:51 PM
OK I got some dessert. Don't know if i'll be around all night yet but I'll get my wife cooking now :D

Scott - Just emailed you the points sheet and i have a hard copy to bring there

ShortBus
2011.03.24, 04:01 PM
wow, what is this "bring a dish" night ??

danny250r
2011.03.24, 04:22 PM

Jamil- Pizza
Scott- Salad
Danny- surprise dish;)
Al - Soda

a tray of rice balls

hpotter
2011.03.24, 07:33 PM
WooHoo!! Only 21 1/2 hours until racing...I can't wait :D.

CDR racing
2011.03.24, 11:05 PM
wow, what is this "bring a dish" night ??

Didn't you hear? Next week is the first annual tupperware party!:D

Slapstick10
2011.03.25, 06:54 AM
Well I think we have everything it should be fun. If anyone wants to donate toward the food a couple of bucks see jamil.

I can see Tom pacing in his house saying.........OMG....OMG its almost time!:D

Slapstick10
2011.03.25, 08:26 AM
Anyone have an MR02 servo motor?

Scrapper
2011.03.25, 08:33 AM
Yes I do ill give it to sai to bring if he goes Monday

Slapstick10
2011.03.25, 09:09 AM
Sammy the Bull comes through..........very nice ty!!!!!:D

Upon thinking of how we can make tonight even greater then what it is going to be. DKR will add the Team Helicopter to run interference. My hopes are that it wont get shot down!!!!!LMAO!!!

hpotter
2011.03.25, 11:22 AM
That heli isn't going to last long with Nat "The Sniper" :D.

Fifty7
2011.03.25, 12:59 PM
That heli isn't going to last long with Nat "The Sniper" :D.

So we should bring pistols or rifles too??? I'm a much better shot than i am a driver:p

Slapstick10
2011.03.25, 01:32 PM
May I remind all snipers.....we are going after cars!. I have a couple i'm bringing tonight. This is going to be awesome!!! when you make the turn onto the staightaway there will be a helicopter shadowing you and then a bunch of snipers picking you off down the staightaway.:D

So we now have Sushi rolls being added to the menu complements of Jeff!
Nice touch!

And we still have room for donations for pizza!

Fifty7
2011.03.25, 01:41 PM
May I remind all snipers.....we are going after cars!. I have a couple i'm bringing tonight. This is going to be awesome!!! when you make the turn onto the staightaway there will be a helicopter shadowing you and then a bunch of snipers picking you off down the staightaway.:D

So we now have Sushi rolls being added to the menu complements of Jeff!
Nice touch!

And we still have room for donations for pizza!

Gotta ruin all the fun. Limiting me to nerf bullets and no shooting drivers or helicopters????

KA2AEV
2011.03.25, 03:47 PM
Gotta ruin all the fun. Limiting me to nerf bullets and no shooting drivers or helicopters????

Think its gonna be open season on the drivers too :D

CDR racing
2011.03.25, 04:27 PM
Think its gonna be open season on the drivers too :D

I do remember seeing that Scott's impeachment crimes were punishable by firing squad, so I say we all get him!

KA2AEV
2011.03.25, 04:42 PM
I do remember seeing that Scott's impeachment crimes were punishable by firing squad, so I say we all get him!

Loading The Mags Now!!! :D

Slapstick10
2011.03.26, 08:53 AM
I would just like to say.....:p:p:p ....to all of you. There is not a racer in the house that can say that last night sucked! It was unbelievable.....No frowns only smiles ear to ear. And by the way someone shop down my helicopter:mad: There is an offical investigation into this matter and the perps will be lashed with twizzlers and stoned with skittles. I have never seen so many Nerf Guns in my life. If there was a war and Nerf's were the weopon of choice we would win the war. We had Nerf guns in form of 50 caliber to 25 barreters. The confetti canon........what can i say.........AWESOME!!!!!
thank god Joe D from DMS went home and got his ghost buster vacum!

KA2AEV
2011.03.26, 09:14 AM
I And by the way someone shop down my helicopter:mad: There is an offical investigation into this matter !

I didn't see anything!!! :rolleyes:

JuniorWKR
2011.03.26, 09:14 AM
we need to have a Action -vs- MHS paintball outting...

KA2AEV
2011.03.26, 09:29 AM

After Last night Im not so sure you would want to
ARCMS has a BUNCH of excellent shots!
Especially the one who took down a helicopter!:eek:
But I must restate that I have no knowledge of this incident! :D
I only heard that this happened from Scott on the board! :rolleyes:

KA2AEV
2011.03.26, 09:35 AM
I would just like to say.....:p:p:p ....to all of you. There is not a racer in the house that can say that last night sucked! It was unbelievable.....No frowns only smiles ear to ear. And by the way someone shop down my helicopter:mad: There is an offical investigation into this matter and the perps will be lashed with twizzlers and stoned with skittles. I have never seen so many Nerf Guns in my life. If there was a war and Nerf's were the weopon of choice we would win the war. We had Nerf guns in form of 50 caliber to 25 barreters. The confetti canon........what can i say.........AWESOME!!!!!

Scott I have to say that I really agree with you
Al Really went above and beyond this time
This has to be the greatest night Team Golddust had at ARCMS
THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! Its going tobe hard to top this !!!

GREAT JOB AL!

hpotter
2011.03.26, 10:03 AM

That man has some wonderful machines :).

J-Milz
2011.03.26, 10:22 AM
And by the way someone shop down my helicopter:mad:

Where should I start? I would like to thank Al for letting this Dream team cup party happen. I've been to a few tracks, and I Dont know many that would allow for this type of shenanigans to occur on their RCP, or even dirt. Lucklily we're getting a new one. I can picture Al going across the street to barrow the leaf blower from the neighbors up the hill. (I bet they have one :D). Scott, with the help of the Richmond County DA's squad there are several person(s) of intrest and a suspect is expected to turn himself in with his lawyer this evening. So far no witness has come forward.

J-Milz
2011.03.26, 10:23 AM

Junior, say when!:cool:

Slapstick10
2011.03.26, 10:47 AM
Where should I start? I would like to thank Al for letting this Dream team cup party happen. I've been to a few tracks, and I Dont know many that would allow for this type of shenanigans to occur on their RCP, or even dirt. Lucklily we're getting a new one. I can picture Al going across the street to barrow the leaf blower from the neighbors up the hill. (I bet they have one :D). Scott, with the help of the Richmond County DA's squad there are several person(s) of intrest and a suspect is expected to turn himself in with his lawyer this evening. So far no witness has come forward.

I got the whole incident on video. Deonte Jarvis from Payne Racing will be charged with:

destruction of a DKR Helicopter

He will be arrested and detained while DKR members hold him down and run sc10's all over his body. He will however get some consideration because he is related to Jamil.....but not to much!!!:D

Slapstick10
2011.03.26, 10:53 AM
On a different note!

Tom "Potter" this was your baby and Idea. You went well above and beyond to ensure everyone had a great time. I thought it was a little sketchy at first but it truelly was one of the greatest nights in Action History. Ty for the memories..........:D

Fifty7
2011.03.26, 11:05 AM
On a different note!

Tom "Potter" this was your baby and Idea. You went well above and beyond to ensure everyone had a great time. I thought it was a little sketchy at first but it truelly was one of the greatest nights in Action History. Ty for the memories..........:D

Crazy night. Still cant believe there was a confetti cannon shot off (multiple times). Shocked that nobody's car got Godzilla'd during the "Studio 54" race.
Jamil - Talk about Sammy the bull. That poor kid didn't have a chance to get away with it. Then again i'm sure there were multiple witnesses to his jumping around yelling "I got it, I got it, I took down the helicopter, did you see that!!!" Priceless.

On a different note (racing) - Tom & Nat - Thanks for the race. When you come off the stand with your heart beating face and your hands shaking you know that was a heck of a race. I'm gonna get that A main win yet but for now I'll take 2nd. I know we have a lot of different opinions here regarding the narrow class but the last few races have been incredible. Whoever takes this series win definitely will have earned it.

KA2AEV
2011.03.26, 11:33 AM
. Then again i'm sure there were multiple witnesses to his jumping around yelling "I got it, I got it, I took down the helicopter, did you see that!!!" Priceless.

Wow and I thouight "Snitches get stitches!" :D
I didn't see or hear anything Jamil! :rolleyes:

ShortBus
2011.03.26, 12:49 PM
Here's the evidence :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlQbkdju8PY

hpotter
2011.03.26, 02:46 PM
HAHA... Deonte, sooooooo GUILTY :D !!

J-Milz
2011.03.26, 03:41 PM
This just in: Deonte was last seen running N/B on 278 in a white bronco. News at 11!

Slapstick10
2011.03.26, 05:51 PM
Deonte........ Your so busted!

Tom- the f1 is fixed baby!

hpotter
2011.03.26, 05:54 PM
Deonte........ Your so busted!

Tom- the f1 is fixed baby!

Was it the diff?

JuniorWKR
2011.03.26, 06:34 PM
I got the whole incident on video. Deonte Jarvis from Payne Racing will be charged with:

destruction of a DKR Helicopter

He will be arrested and detained while DKR members hold him down and run sc10's all over his body. He will however get some consideration because he is related to Jamil.....but not to much!!!:D

i have a tippman handgun for paintball... and maj has foam balls for the gun for practice... the clip holds 7 ;)... i say he doesnt get past 2 beofre crying... hahaaa... i have to see if i still have the video of us shooting mikey for money... he only made one shot...

ocean rodeo
2011.03.26, 07:00 PM
Once again missing a weekend of racing is terrible. Next week I am quitting the job if they keep me away.:D

Slapstick10
2011.03.26, 07:09 PM
Upon review of the evidence we found a black leather glove near the scene of the crime.

Tom- I am still not happy with the diff but upon changing the front tires from 30's to 40's is much better. On the present track my best was 11.28 but newb traffic was a factor!

Junior- that tippman is old. DKR rolls with Spyder auto's baby! With no jamming! In my freezer we stock paintballs!

JuniorWKR
2011.03.26, 09:20 PM
Upon review of the evidence we found a black leather glove near the scene of the crime.

Tom- I am still not happy with the diff but upon changing the front tires from 30's to 40's is much better. On the present track my best was 11.28 but newb traffic was a factor!

Junior- that tippman is old. DKR rolls with Spyder auto's baby! With no jamming! In my freezer we stock paintballs!

then maybe you wanna borrow majs g6r.... hahahaha... or my invert mini wit dyr rotor.... can anyone say a full unloaded hopper before u can even blink...

bermbuster
2011.03.26, 09:30 PM
then maybe you wanna borrow majs g6r.... hahahaha... or my invert mini wit dyr rotor.... can anyone say a full unloaded hopper before u can even blink...

All I can say is Azodin.....:cool:

A PB outing will be a blast.....:D

Golddust
2011.03.27, 10:45 AM
some party :eek:
i couldn't see less than 1ft in front of me
deonte,is guilty

Slapstick10
2011.03.27, 11:08 AM
The charges for Deonte Jarvis has been reduced. The Helicopter has been recovered and repaired after being shot down around lap counter st and RCP ave. The pilot Adam Marks sustained minor injuries and been admitted to Staten Island University Hospital on Seguine ave for further observation. He has been released and is enjoying some coctails at the Mayor's expense!

In other news.....

Protesters rally outside Action RC as they are outragged at owner Al (Mr Action) Venditti for not allowing a second Studio 54 Race. When speaking with Mr Venditti he has no comment at this time. he promises a press meeting later in the week.

Richie Lawson from DKR Construction is taking slack for a fallen Disco Ball. Members of DMS are outraged and seek justice in the matter. After obtaining an attorney (Harley Schick) she had this to say! "See you on the Track"!

And thats all from the news desk "Thank you and Good Night"

Scrapper
2011.03.27, 11:42 AM
I guess now I gotta get ready to run at the mhs race wit u guys lol we should all wear action rc shirts

RichieL
2011.03.27, 11:59 AM
I have to say that the "Studio 54" race was Awesome!! RJ had so much fun racing and wanted to know wehen are having another one because in his words it was TOTALLY AWESOME. A BIG THANK YOU goes out to everyone who help out with this event and participated in the event. :)

Slapstick10
2011.03.27, 12:26 PM
I guess now I gotta get ready to run at the mhs race wit u guys lol we should all wear action rc shirts

If Al gives me an Action shirt in a double x I would wear it i'm a fat Ba$tard you know!

Slapstick10
2011.03.27, 01:00 PM

Hmmmm.......... Sounds like you expect technology to save your A$$. No matter my kill/death ratio will make up for what I lack in equipment. In the words of Pucho ........Come get some!!!

bermbuster
2011.03.27, 04:01 PM
Hmmmm.......... Sounds like you expect technology to save your A$$. No matter my kill/death ratio will make up for what I lack in equipment. In the words of Pucho ........Come get some!!!
I have been playing paintball since 1983.....
I believe in "one shot one kill"
Im looking forward to a Paintball outing......
We could have some pretty good father/son matches as well....
We use semi auto guns that have been air-smithed.

LogicBytes
2011.03.28, 12:15 AM
I have been playing paintball since 1983.....
I believe in "one shot one kill"
Im looking forward to a Paintball outing......
We could have some pretty good father/son matches as well....
We use semi auto guns that have been air-smithed.

Sounds like fun. I used to play in the early 90's I had a 68 automag a lot of fun times.

Slapstick10
2011.03.28, 12:27 PM
Ok guys. I need 4 tickets to a Yankee game. Anyone have any friends or hooks anywhere? :D

J-Milz
2011.03.28, 07:42 PM
I'll ask my buddy A-rod. I hear he's kinda popular. :D

KA2AEV
2011.03.29, 07:57 AM

Careful Scott I hear he's a Vatican Assassin with Warlock Napalm :eek:

Slapstick10
2011.03.29, 06:41 PM
Just like to take a minute to thank "POTTER" for the snazzy DMS hat! Danny and I appreciate them seeing as we are not members it says alot....;):p

Thanks Pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hpotter
2011.03.29, 08:12 PM
Just like to take a minute to thank "POTTER" for the snazzy DMS hat! Danny and I appreciate them seeing as we are not members it says alot....;):p

Thanks Pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well as luck would have it...or for me, lack of luck the hats came in today and Vincents hat is too small--I can't catch a break :mad:.

Slapstick10
2011.03.30, 09:32 AM
Well as luck would have it...or for me, lack of luck the hats came in today and Vincents hat is too small--I can't catch a break :mad:.

Isn't it true that all these mishaps are a ploy to control and dictate to DMS drivers. To avoid an uprising?:D

hpotter
2011.03.30, 10:57 AM
Isn't it true that all these mishaps are a ploy to control and dictate to DMS drivers. To avoid an uprising?:D

Uprise?? Against who, I'm not the president :).

Fifty7
2011.03.30, 11:55 AM
Uprise?? Against who, I'm not the president :).

Nope, hes the treasurer. or is it treasury:p:D