PDA

View Full Version : Mr-02 With Wing $90.00

cuda033
2005.09.14, 04:05 AM
Hey guys Im selling my Enzo again lol ... the buyer who was gonna get it before never paid. I have 2 Enzo's now and need to get rid of one. Its a MR-02 in great shape and hadly drivin at all. Mostly a kitchen racer. It will come with a rear wing thats not yet been put on the car (this means you will need to drill the body to get the wing on) and the original parts and the original box.
Car runs just like new, again cause its hardly been drivin. I am only selling this car because I wanna buy more parts for my new mini inferno h8.
If you wanna see the wing look at byebyes enzo pics its the same wing ( I got it from him ) My car has it mirrors still lol.

$90.00 free shipping to the USA and Canada only.

Paypal only

Please email me at cuda033@msn.com for questions (sorry no trades)

:D :D PLEASE DONT COMMENT ON THIS SALE OR THIS THREAD THANK YOU :D :D
HERE IS A PIC OF THE ENZO (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/clonecommander1/000_1239.jpg)

PaulBoth
2005.09.14, 12:54 PM
Sent you an email about it.

PB

Hey guys Im selling my Enzo again lol ... the buyer who was gonna get it before never paid. I have 2 Enzo's now and need to get rid of one. Its a MR-02 in great shape and hadly drivin at all. Mostly a kitchen racer. It will come with a rear wing thats not yet been put on the car (this means you will need to drill the body to get the wing on) and the original parts and the original box.
Car runs just like new, again cause its hardly been drivin. I am only selling this car because I wanna buy more parts for my new mini inferno h8.
If you wanna see the wing look at byebyes enzo pics its the same wing ( I got it from him ) My car has it mirrors still lol.

$90.00 free shipping to the USA and Canada only.

Paypal only

Please email me at cuda033@msn.com for questions (sorry no trades)

:D :D PLEASE DONT COMMENT ON THIS SALE OR THIS THREAD THANK YOU :D :D
HERE IS A PIC OF THE ENZO (http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/clonecommander1/000_1239.jpg)

cuda033
2005.09.14, 04:15 PM
Sent you an email about it.

PB

Emails returned :D
Some questions I need to respond to ...

YOU MUST HAVE A VERIFIED PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS THANKS

Is car RTR = yes.
Can you take payments or less then total being asked for car ? = Sorry No .
Do you have pics of car ? Yes Check the link on the first post in this thread.
Is car complete and come with all parts ? Yes just like new with all original parts and the extra parts that came in box are also included.

The only reason Its being sold is so I can get some new parts for my mini inferno and also cause I have two Enzo's now. Thanks and if you have anymore Questions please email me at cuda033@msn.com before making a payment thanks.[B]

700club
2005.09.14, 04:38 PM
paypal sent

thanks

chris

cuda033
2005.09.14, 04:41 PM
Car Sold Thanks For Looking Guys And Thank You Buyer :d

Car Will Ship Out In 48 Hours With Tracking

TNB
2005.09.14, 07:24 PM
paypal sent

thanks

chris
You must have really liked the Enzo the other day. ;)

700club
2005.09.14, 07:51 PM
You must have really liked the Enzo the other day. ;)
i sure did. :)

PaulBoth
2005.09.15, 06:52 AM
Never received the email... Too late now I guess. Thanks Anyway.

PB