PDA

View Full Version : Club28Rc-Seasonal Race!!!

club28rc
2005.09.25, 08:35 PM
Seasonal Race (3 months)
Offical Race will be held on every Wednesday Night from 6:30pm

$5.00 Entry Fee per Night.

All scores will be recorded at the end of the season.

1st Place----M'z 33T Hand Wound Motor
2nd Place---- FET Upgrade
3rd Place -----Atomic Motor

If you guys want to know more detail about the race, you can go to www.club28rc.com

herman
2005.09.25, 09:55 PM
i was there a couple of months back... too bad it was closed... didn't know they opened at 3pm... looked like a cool track though...

club28rc
2005.09.27, 05:01 AM
i was there a couple of months back... too bad it was closed... didn't know they opened at 3pm... looked like a cool track though...

Come by anytime.. :)

gnehcoel
2006.10.06, 01:07 PM

I go there all the time. It is a custom RCP track. The size is just right and the turns and wide straights are awesome. I would say probably one of the best layout "balanced" track I have played so far. The owners put a lot of thought into it.

club28, what time does the race end? 9:00?

leo

destroyer
2007.01.25, 02:03 AM
are you guys still open?

stuZ
2007.02.16, 03:18 PM
are you guys still open?

I heard that they chose not to renew their lease, but would be selling parts out of a sewing shop, that's just hearsay though.

club28...?

herman
2007.02.19, 12:41 AM
hmm... bummer...

benmlee
2007.03.13, 02:38 PM
I talked to the owner in December. He has a regular day job, and he only opens the track at night. There were 3 partners running the place in the beginning, but they left, and it was left to him to run it 7 days a week. That was too much work. The track was making profit. He would even give me the business if I want to take it. If I were single and lived in the area, it would have been fun.
Didn't hear anything about selling parts out of a sewing shop. I thought I heard him say he was going to sell the remaining parts on ebay. He has some nice custom motor windings on display. Wish I got one when I was there.

herman
2007.03.13, 11:15 PM
s.f will be quite a commute from l.a. :D

he should have offered it to the guys who were into racing... like forming an association or something... oh well... i guess business is business...

wonder where all the racers go... hope the scene isn't dead... felt kinda sad that it was closed when i dropped by...