PDA

View Full Version : MZM For Sale

JTrusley
2005.09.27, 07:53 PM
My next door Neighbor is just getting into Mini Z racing and is Very Very interested in a Monster for him and his Step son to get started with. Is there any body out there that is willing to depart with there monster. Thanks

TamiyaBF
2005.10.21, 11:07 PM
I have 3 differnet monsters for sale if you would like to drop me an email.

pimpsmurf
2005.10.22, 05:49 PM
My next door Neighbor is just getting into Mini Z racing and is Very Very interested in a Monster for him and his Step son to get started with. Is there any body out there that is willing to depart with there monster. Thanks

I have one with virtually every part known to man, extras out the ying. full alloy/titanium. Extra tires (20?) extra plastic parts (gears/etc). It even has the GPM metal servo gears. Extra chassis,etc.

I would let it go for $400 with 850 polyquest lipo. The only thing it needs is a new FET board. The old one ate it when I had a little problem with the motor. :) I should mention it has a PN-S03, plasmatomic, etc. New bearing set in-box, and is in mint condition. It even has a clear chassis in-box to downgrade to NMHD power.

Email me if you want pictures and all.

-JNY

TamiyaBF
2005.10.22, 07:10 PM
lol 400$ that better come gold plated. Sorry to burst your bubble but they just dont sell for that much even if it is a tricked out MZM. Check ebay prices.

pimpsmurf
2005.10.25, 10:50 PM
hehe. I have $1000 in it.

*shrug*

More like solid alloy/titanium, not gold plated. :)

check out http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpForum/viewtopic.php?t=6918

-JNY