PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a battery

Egnix
2002.03.13, 12:06 AM
I'm looking for a battery pack for my 1/24 Tamtech. It's a 7.2V 270mAh pack made up of 6 2/3AAs...
I was looking into getting a custom pack made, but now I'm wondering if there's something out there that will do the job. It looks like the ABC DTM and/or Kawada m-24 use similar spec packs, but I don't know if they'd fit the tamtech.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

hk-en-
2002.03.13, 11:44 AM
Heres a link to some batteries that i have.
They are very small nicd.Link (http://www.yourmicro.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=485)

NOMOTORLIMIT
2002.03.13, 07:15 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Egnix
[B]I'm looking for a battery pack for my 1/24 Tamtech. It's a 7.2V 270mAh pack made up of 6 2/3AAs...
I was looking into getting a custom pack made, but now I'm wondering if there's something out there that will do the job. It looks like the ABC DTM and/or Kawada m-24 use similar spec packs, but I don't know if they'd fit the tamtech.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Yes this will fit the Tamtechs

Egnix
2002.03.13, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by NOMOTORLIMIT
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Egnix
[B]I'm looking for a battery pack for my 1/24 Tamtech. It's a 7.2V 270mAh pack made up of 6 2/3AAs...

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Yes this will fit the Tamtechs

Which one will fit the Tamtechs? The packs for the DTM or the M-24?
(and where's a good place to find said pack?)