PDA

View Full Version : Modded chassis and body 4 sale

saiyan
2005.10.20, 12:08 AM
Okay i have an IW02 with a fet stack and lots of blue alloy. It also has an X-speed motor and bearings. All the alloy is Iwaver stuff including the side dampener except for the wheels. I'm the 2nd owner, but It works fine. There is no remote with it, though i guess for an extra $5 i could throw in a KT2 contoller. Here are some pics.... Click my screen name if ya want to send me an E-mail.

Lookin to get $85 shipped for it

Bran new Red Ferrari Scaglietti body (mm) for sale. Comes with a display chassis and wheels. I'll ship it in the display box. It is capable of having a full light kit installed, front and rear. I'll get a pic of it up in the morning.

Lookin to get $22 shipped for it

Twenty-Se7en
2005.10.20, 08:20 AM
I think your price is a little steep in my honest opinion... but looks like you have a great car there. I am suprised at the lack of damage for a used car.

saiyan
2005.10.20, 10:14 AM
Well, i have only ran it about 10 laps around our 4 wide L track. I put the alloy on that was baught new from Iwaver and the alloy wheels from topcad ( through din ball). The chassis i got off of e bay from someone who didn't use it much either. That's why it looks so clean. The price i figuer is pretty good since it's less then what i have in alloy on the chassis. If i took all the alloy off and put all the plastic back on i would just be asking $25 shipped for a stock plastic IW02 chassis with the fet stack and x-speed motor. If that's what some one wants i can do that no problem and i'll just save the alloy for back-up or sell it seperately as a set.

skylinekid
2005.10.20, 01:58 PM
I can have some money for the 02 in a week or 2 if you dont mind waiting!!!!!

saiyan
2005.10.20, 06:25 PM
I can have some money for the 02 in a week or 2 if you dont mind waiting!!!!!

Well i was thinkin of putting it on e bay if no one wanted it by Sunday morning, but i could wait and see what happens. You stan a pretty good chance since no-one else has expressed any interest. Hopefully it won't take 2 weeks cause i'm selling this to buy another F1.

Here are the pics of the Ferrari Scaglietti.....some are bit blurry cause of the close ups and my crappy digital cam.

saiyan
2005.10.20, 11:50 PM
Hey all, i'm just bumpin this thread to get it on the new post list to be seen. I still definately have the body for sale .

beanoman
2005.10.22, 10:59 AM
Hey, how low would you be willing to go if the chassis is still for sale? I would be happy to take you up on that $25 for the stock chassis with fets and iwaver motor if you dont want to bargain the full package down ;). Its just that toywest has a deal on the full iwaver upgrade set for only $40 or so, and this is slightly used.

Actually, that sale is over.. although there still is a banner on their site, heh.

beano

arch2b
2005.10.22, 11:09 AM
damn, i would buy the body but payday is not till the 31 :mad: by that time you could have already sold it on ebay.

saiyan
2005.10.22, 12:22 PM
Well that alloy package is just that.....alloy. It does not include the chassis. the pic with it all mounted is just for referance.

Hey arch2b, i'll hold it for ya if ya want to still buy the Scag body.

beanoman
2005.10.22, 06:05 PM
I meant to say you are selling the stock chassis with fet upgrade and motor for $25, or $85 with the aluminum, but $25 plus $40 would be $65.

Anyways, I only have $25 for it at the moment, so if the stock chassis with a fet stack and xspeed motor is in fact still for sale..

edit- Paypal?

saiyan
2005.10.23, 01:10 AM
Well i'm not sure where you saw the alloy 10 in 1 package for $40. I have only found it for $56.90 plus another $15 for shipping. Then $15 for the topcad wheels, $10 for the x-speed and $25 + $10 shipping for the chassis new. The shop here charges $35 + shipping for stage 2 fet work. It all adds up to alot more then the $85 shipped to your door Via USPS Priority. I think it's a smoken deal.

The guy that was selling the F1 that i wanted to buy couldn't wait for me to sell this to get some of the money i needed in order to pay for it, so i'm not in any real hurry to sell.

beanoman
2005.10.23, 08:44 AM
The 10 in 1 on toy.east had the motor, bearings, and most of their aluminum lineup. I believe it did not have wheels. Obviosly, it did not have a fet stack which is what im kinda intrested it... Anyhow, sounds like you would much rather sell the whole thing, so if its still up next week I should have the $85. Would I also get the old plastic parts?

saiyan
2005.10.23, 09:35 AM
Well, if all you want is the stock chassis with Fets and x-speed for $25 shipped then i can do that. The other buyer that was interested has had a change in plans.

beanoman
2005.10.23, 10:02 AM
Hmmm.. I think definatly better at impulse buying, rather than trying to thing it out.. Maybe get the plastic chassis this week, and possibly buy the alu off ya later- Truthfully I'm a xmod jock, and dont know if I will be able to get comfy with a 02 ;). Thats the main reason I'm a bit hesitant on the deal, but I think I'll like it after I've had it for a bit.

So, I'll take it for $25 right now. Paypal, right?

saiyan
2005.10.23, 12:03 PM
E-mail sent...... :cool:

beanoman
2005.10.23, 02:16 PM
Payment Paypalled :cool:.

saiyan
2005.10.26, 03:13 AM
You should have it by Friday at the latest.

beanoman
2005.10.29, 10:06 AM
Forgot to post.. Got it on Thursday. My only complaint is that it dosnt have a fet stack, but it dun really matter as the electronics dont want to work anyways. But, now I am into mr02s, so it did its job ;).

saiyan
2005.10.29, 05:35 PM
Forgot to post.. Got it on Thursday. My only complaint is that it dosnt have a fet stack, but it dun really matter as the electronics dont want to work anyways. But, now I am into mr02s, so it did its job ;).

Well it was sold to me as having a Fet stack throu e bay, though i did not verify :( . And it was running just fine for me at the previous GTG. Not sure why it would not be working now. :confused:

beanoman
2005.10.29, 06:28 PM
Oops, I meant to say its working intermittantly sometimes... As far as the fets go, there is definatly no stack, and the numbers were sanded off, so I dont know if they are upgraded or not- but judging from the fact the solder job is so clean and the numbers are ground off, I figure they are stock. For $25 shipped though, its not a big deal and, it was a good deal to get off spending so much on xmods :).

saiyan
2005.10.30, 10:42 AM
Well i just didn't want you thinkin you got robbed. If your still happy with it then it's all good. :cool:

saiyan
2005.11.23, 01:55 PM
Everything in this thread is sold. I still have other stuff in another thread 4 sale or trade.

more stuff 4 sale or trade (http://www.mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19662)