PDA

View Full Version : Xmod Evo Transmitter/Reciever Problem

Roketmini
2005.10.23, 08:24 PM
I've had my new evo truck for about 2 weeks, and I'm already having glitching problems. The truck will get about 15 feet away, then start to glitch like mad. I've tried every way I know to fix this (new antenna/new crystal set/new transmitter/different motor/dirt removal from electronic's bay) and nothing has worked. Is it possible I need to add another capacitor to my (stage 2) motor? And if so, where?

EnTg888
2005.10.23, 11:18 PM
Have you been using it a lot? I own a gen 1 xmod and the one thing I noticed that caused it to glitch a lot was low controller battery. Also, racing indoors near the fridge or airconditioner or walls causes some glitching. If it isn't that, then it would probably be a loose potentiometer (the round thingy in the servo).

Roketmini
2005.10.24, 04:26 PM
Have you been using it a lot? I own a gen 1 xmod and the one thing I noticed that caused it to glitch a lot was low controller battery. Also, racing indoors near the fridge or airconditioner or walls causes some glitching. If it isn't that, then it would probably be a loose potentiometer (the round thingy in the servo).

I tried new batteries in 2 different controllers and it didnt work. And where is the potentiometer located exactly? I have crashed and rolled the truck a number of times so maybe it is loose. Other than that, how do you tighten it? Thanks.