PDA

View Full Version : RCP Track Editor

HaCo
2005.10.31, 04:41 AM
Hi ppl,

I was a bit annoyed by the Track Builder of RCP, so I decided to make a litle tool by myself. I have tried to keep it simple, and it is limited to a track of 50 tiles width and 50 tiles length.

WeBoC, also from this forum, has tested the software for me, and we are now at a moment that I think I can make it public. (Thank you WeBoC for Testing :D)

What can you do with it:
- Create tracks (duh!)
- Save/Load tracks
- Export tracks to PNG, an image file format, and place it here on the forum (Do it!)
- The software counts the amaount of tiles that you used on your layout
- Tip: use dbl-click to erase a tile from the track

Please try the software, give you're comments on it.

Have fun,
HaCo

briankstan
2005.10.31, 09:01 AM
Hi ppl,

I was a bit annoyed by the Track Builder of RCP, so I decided to make a litle tool by myself. I have tried to keep it simple, and it is limited to a track of 50 tiles width and 50 tiles length.

WeBoC, also from this forum, has tested the software for me, and we are now at a moment that I think I can make it public. (Thank you WeBoC for Testing :D)

What can you do with it:
- Create tracks (duh!)
- Save/Load tracks
- Export tracks to PNG, an image file format, and place it here on the forum (Do it!)
- The software counts the amaount of tiles that you used on your layout
- Tip: use dbl-click to erase a tile from the track

Please try the software, give you're comments on it.

Have fun,
HaCo

Your program is great, I only have 1 suggestion. Is it possible to make it export as a .jpg file?

Great design and layout

Brian

Twenty-Se7en
2005.10.31, 11:07 AM
Just hit yoru print screen button and open up paint and paste. Then save as desired format.

briankstan
2005.10.31, 11:11 AM
Just hit yoru print screen button and open up paint and paste. Then save as desired format.

that is how I will be doing it. I just thought I might suggest it, if he can intagrate it, it would be alot faster.

HaCo
2005.10.31, 01:10 PM
Please don't do the copy/paste trick. The software was made to avoid such way of working and to make things easy.

Please tell me why you desire jpeg? Jpeg isn't suited for these type of synthetic images, it is much better suited for photo's. A file format that is build for synthetic images is png and gif, that's the reason why I choosed for PNG.

If you can argument why you want Jpeg integrated I could add it to the software, but it is against good design principals, because it isn't suited for the application, maybe I overlooked something... :cool:

HaCo
2005.10.31, 02:02 PM
To show you what I mean I have saved the same track image as PNG and as JPG, the goal was to reach the same filesize, +/-25kB.

You can see the result in the attachement.

Twenty-Se7en
2005.10.31, 02:24 PM
I agree that a file with as few colors as this should be a gif or png. I personally don't like png files but that is preference over the years. I think you should implement the feature right away.

Also, I think that you should give the option to remove the details about the track and have just the track displayed.

briankstan
2005.10.31, 03:55 PM
Please don't do the copy/paste trick. The software was made to avoid such way of working and to make things easy.

Please tell me why you desire jpeg? Jpeg isn't suited for these type of synthetic images, it is much better suited for photo's. A file format that is build for synthetic images is png and gif, that's the reason why I choosed for PNG.

If you can argument why you want Jpeg integrated I could add it to the software, but it is against good design principals, because it isn't suited for the application, maybe I overlooked something... :cool:

Sorry, I wan't sure that my Yahoo site builder could use .png files. I checked it out and found that id does. The reason why is because I like to post track layouts on my website similar to this.

http://www.saltlakexmod.com/images/5-1.jpg

My drawings were created in Autocad and then exported to .jpp, it's either that or a .pdf and I don't like having to open the acrobat reader to view things.

I think your program is great and I will be using it quite a bit, And I like the fact that is tells you how may of each tile, I had my autocad set up to count them too.

great work, and thanks for your concideration, but I don't really think it's nessasary to export to .jpg now.

Brian

Twenty-Se7en
2005.10.31, 08:14 PM
I would like to see a feature where you are limited to 1 wide L or 2 or 3 and so on... so that you need to know how many you have to set up... I hate having to wonder if I have to take 3 Ls or not to a group meet... it's a pain

HaCo
2005.11.01, 02:40 AM
Hi,

I was already thinking of adding the feature that you can choose the extra info or not on you exported file, so it will come.

Having a feature that it calculate's what type of tracks you need to build the track sounds harder, but I will think of it.

Right now I'm on holliday, so new things will be for next week.

Twenty-Se7en
2005.11.01, 05:10 AM
cool. Look forward to the updates.

Ronin
2005.12.31, 01:25 AM
cool. Look forward to the updates.

I agree with the parts that come in the track sets listing. It shouldn't be too difficult. But what do I know....

I'm looking into getting a mini-96, so that'd be an awesome feature!

Awesome program by the way. :D

herman
2006.01.02, 01:23 AM
briankstan... how many rcp tracks did you use to make track #1?

20' x 30' looks like enough space... but heck i haven't seen, much less experienced an rcp track so... i was just wondering... oh yeah and what kind of gearing (pinion / spur gear combo are we looking at to run on that track?) sorry for the questions and thanks for any replies...

briankstan
2006.01.02, 08:20 AM
briankstan... how many rcp tracks did you use to make track #1?

20' x 30' looks like enough space... but heck i haven't seen, much less experienced an rcp track so... i was just wondering... oh yeah and what kind of gearing (pinion / spur gear combo are we looking at to run on that track?) sorry for the questions and thanks for any replies...

That track will require a little less then 5 of the wide "L" kits. typically I like to run a 8 tooth pinion with the stock spur gear. a 9 tooth would be a great option too.

check out my website for lots of track pics and track layouts. direct link is in my sig.

if you haven't experienced the RCP track you are really missing out. I know you are in the phillipinies and shipping would be a bit much but it is one of the best things you can get for you mini-z.

Brian

briankstan
2006.01.02, 08:22 AM
HaCo,

Will you be adding the wide inside corners and the 45 track sections to your track editor?

herman
2006.01.02, 08:47 PM
if you haven't experienced the RCP track you are really missing out. I know you are in the phillipinies and shipping would be a bit much but it is one of the best things you can get for you mini-z.

i'm missing out (period) read ---> no track (and getting pretty frustrated too - but having some form of entertainment at some badminton courts - in between matches, though).... it's something that i'm working on... trying to bring a couple of tracks in... and you're spot on regarding the shipping issue - costing no less than an arm and a leg... bleh... i might just take the plunge though... (all of a sudden i have a bitter taste in my mouth - probably synonymous to biting the bullet i guess??) :D

rharris
2006.02.13, 09:20 PM
Hi HaCo,

Nice program. I use it to design tracks, and then I have the kids in the club set up the track based on the print out.

Any chance you could add a "line only" print out?

HaCo
2006.02.23, 11:11 AM
Hi rharris,

On the new update you will be able to change the bitmaps that are drawn on the track. So if you make bitmaps that are line only, it would be possible, no problem.

The only problem I have right now is that the new program can't open old program files, so you would have to throw away all your old drawings.

Update will come soon!
HaCo

briankstan
2006.02.23, 11:57 AM
Update will come soon!
HaCo

will you be adding the wide inside corners?

Mojar7070
2006.02.23, 12:26 PM
Great program!! I Downloaded it last nite and man, I've already made bunch of tracks for my LHS. Gonna try some of my designs tonite. :D

HaCo
2006.02.23, 03:18 PM
will you be adding the wide inside corners?
Affirmative, they will be made out of 4 squares... :)

briankstan
2006.02.23, 03:37 PM
Affirmative, they will be made out of 4 squares... :)

your program is great. especially for those that don't have autocad and other drafing programs.

It's faster for me to do mine in AutoCAD. I can copy sections from one layout to another.

I would refer everyone that doen't have that capablility to your program. great work.

cdog4w
2006.02.23, 03:43 PM
Agreed, its a great piece of software. With the new version, I can finally use your diagonal pieces but with green on one side to show the track look more accurately. Since you're updating to include large inside corners, would you update the diagonal so it more closely matches the 45 degree pieces?

stepchild
2006.02.23, 06:01 PM
How do you print?

HaCo
2006.02.25, 04:27 AM
For printing: Export the file as png and use the windows image viewer to print the size you like...

In attachement you can see the large radius corner, comments are welcome.

The diagonal parts are a real pain in the *ss, but I'm woring on it to make it good. :)

HaCo
2006.02.25, 05:09 AM
No edit button, so here the update on the diagonal parts.

I have based myself on the picture:
http://www.minizracer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18051
So, I made 2 different diagonal parts, parts D and E in the picture. All the red parts, that interconnect 2 different parts are impossible for my software to create, so you will have to work without that.

In attachement you can see the result, please give comments on it. I will let someone test this version of the program and then put it online.

Thanks for the support.

stepchild
2006.02.25, 09:07 AM
For printing: Export the file as png and use the windows image viewer to print the size you like...

Thanks for the info.

briankstan
2006.02.25, 12:54 PM

So, I made 2 different diagonal parts, parts D and E in the picture. All the red parts, that interconnect 2 different parts are impossible for my software to create, so you will have to work without that.

In attachement you can see the result, please give comments on it. I will let someone test this version of the program and then put it online.

Thanks for the support.

I have these sections and I also posted the drawing the you are working off of. I know it's correct. I think what you have will work great. I also thing you did a great job on the wide inside corners. Great progarm.

cdog4w
2006.03.01, 01:57 PM

Thanks for the support.

More than adequate, it looks great! Let me know when you post an updated version!

HaCo
2006.03.06, 12:19 PM
Here's is allready the updated file, I haven't finnished all the new features yet, but at least you can try to design with the new tiles allready ;-)

Have Fun!

And of course, comments are welcome!

briankstan
2006.03.06, 12:34 PM
great job, on the 45 sections and the wide inside corners. that is exactly how they work.

cdog4w
2006.03.06, 05:30 PM
Very nice! Can't wait for the copy/paste/delete functionality! Also looks like the tile_count.txt is so you can enter your stock of RCP tiles so the editor can warn if you go over what you own?

HaCo
2006.03.07, 01:23 AM
No, it won't warn you, it is just to give you an idea... If I had more time I would be able to add the functionallity, but it isn't top prio so I continu doing other things on the program when I have time... ;)

rharris
2006.03.10, 12:29 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

The old version was a god send. I just got the new 45deg and wide radius sets and came out here looking for your update.

Awesome!!! We'll be using this to set a track up for the weekend.

Thanks again.

Did I say thank you?

twotan
2006.03.13, 11:44 PM
great program. Does any one have any track drawing for 240-260pcs?

looking for a nice design.

thanks

Tavis

Hood
2006.06.20, 07:09 PM
I have been doing alot of drawings using your tool for my Mini-96 track, it would be great if we could do drawings with both sizes of tiles..

Thanks for your time, and a great tool for drawing tracks.

Hood

HaCo
2006.09.02, 10:23 AM
Hi,

Something is not clear to me. Are the Mini96 diagonal and wide radius tiles different form the 50x50cm tiles. Ok the size is different, but is the cut out different too? This would be a problem for my software. I always worked with the idea that the tiles in the different systems were the same and so that layouts are the same, only the size of the layout would be different. That's why you can't combine 50 and 30 tiles in one layout.

Hope someone can clear the difference up for me.
Thanks,
HaCo.

Draconious
2006.09.02, 12:19 PM
What I did in my autocad file... to allow the snap grid in my track planning file to work with both tiles... I set them on a universal grid. Since one is 30cm and one is 50cm... I made them all on a 10cm grid.. the 30cm tiles took up 3x3 and the 50cm tiles took up a 5x5 section... you could do this, by using the center-middle square as the actual tile square and the image can overlap the other squares... as for joining them, RCP has always said to rotate one of the walls flat edges on each and but those uptogether... I made a custom 10cm long straight that adapts the two tho.. 10cm fits the grid...

The 45 angle tiles can be added easily as well since they also stay on the grid.

As for your question, not sure what your asking, but the puzzle pattern is very different... the smaller tiles have a slightly smaller puzzle tooth pattern, and a different number of teeth than the larger tiles... thus they are very incompatible with each other.

HaCo
2006.09.02, 05:07 PM
Draconious,
I really like your idea and I'm working it out right now. But, there is still a lot to do as concept is a lot different from what I've started with and probably all your old saves will no longer be usefull... :(

What I meant with difference in tracktiles... Is the concept for the 2 sizes the same, because for the wide radius turn I thought 3 new tiles were developed for the 50x50cm system and now I see that for the 30x30cm system they just developed 2 new tyles + one blanco that allready exists. So, the idea is different from the 50x50cm, or did I miss something?

HaCo

Draconious
2006.09.02, 05:12 PM
It was easier to cut for the mini tiles... so I am not sure if RCP plans on doing the same concept for the 50cm tiles... so you should make both ;).

But even if you do just one way, the tiles take up about the same space... so either one can be used to represent the other...

HaCo
2006.09.05, 01:57 PM
Just want to let you know that I'm working on the new version:

Done:
- Smaller grid (1/3th or 1/5th of a tile, depending of size)
- Adding the possibility to add custom Tiles in some sort of Tile Mgt, for both sizes apart of course.

ToDo:
- Save/Load to .RCP file, unfortunatly in a completely new format (it's a diff approach and will be a lot of work).

Hope to finnish it (I should be carefull) next monday.

Any requests maybe? :)

Draconious
2006.09.05, 03:13 PM
Coudl always make the new program "import" old files... and seperate them by 2 tiles for mini tile and by 4 tiles for large tile, then replace the tiles with the correct tile... ;)

HaCo
2006.09.24, 06:40 AM
Hi,
Things are taking longer then I expected, I mean, I have less time then I have expected. But, I'm still working it and I'm making progress...

Hope it will be updated soon... :)

Hood
2006.09.27, 03:37 PM
Haco,

I would really like to see a way to show an outside corner and a Wide Radius Inside Corner in the same space..

Thanks,
Hood

rharris
2006.09.27, 03:44 PM
Haco,

I would really like to see a way to show an outside corner and a Wide Radius Inside Corner in the same space..

Thanks,
Hood

Ditto.... Maby just make a tile that we can select?

Also, I have the same trouble when 45 sections share the same space.

HaCo
2006.09.28, 09:10 AM
Do you mean this?

http://members.chello.be/hannu.coopman/test.png

Well, as you can see, it is allready implemented and working.

I want to release something tomorrow, but I would need to edit my first post...

What has changed:
- 1 square is no longer 1 tile, a 30x30cm tile takes 3x3 squares, 50x50cm tile takes 5x5 squares...
- Added track tile management. With this feature you can add your own custom designed tiles. Tiles can be made different for 30x30cm then for 50x50cm.
- Tiles can overlap. Basicly you allways start with a tile of 100x100pixels in bmp format. Transparant color is green. You can make the tile wider and higher if you need, but the 30x30cm (or 50x50cm) basis should be in the left upper corner. The right and the bottom side will overlap the other tiles in the program. (Hope you get what I want to say, but you'll see when you try it).
- Track is saved in a text file, there is no limit in track wide or track height, you can set it up in meters or feet, you can mix up 30x30cm with 50x50cm tiles.
- You can make bridge: draw 2 tiles over each other, the program will warn you, but it is possible.
- You can turn raster on/off

What still needs implementation:
- Tile Count
- When to tiles overlap, bring a tile to top, or send a tile to bottom
- ... other stuff I maybe forgot.

What will not be implemented:
- Import old track files, sorry.
- Export to JPEG, PNG just rulez, sorry.
- 3D, to much work for what no real extra.

I really hope ppl will make there own tiles, even the basic ones, that look nicer than mine so we can use them to make a even more nicer looking layout on screen... :)

If you think I forgot something, lt me know.

Hood
2006.09.28, 11:09 AM
I would be glad to help draw some of the custom tiles. I want to start with smoothing out the lines on the inside radius.. That is exactly what I was talking about though..

Could you send me, or post the images for the inside corner?

Thanks for taking your time to do this..

Hood
hoodshobbies@yahoo.com

HaCo
2006.09.28, 11:21 AM
Hood,

You've got mail... :)

Greetz.

HaCo
2006.09.28, 12:44 PM
Ok,

I have put a release on my site today. Over this link you will be able to see the latest updates. Of course I will post the updates in English here too. I also added a Paypal donate button.
If any comments at all, just give it, and if I find some time, I will update the program. Hope you will be able to make your coolest designs now. And of course, for me it's allways nice to see some results online too...

I think Hood is working on nicer tiles, when he is finnished (take your time Hood) I will add them to the program.

If you have some custom tiles that you want to share, you can allways post them here or email me, or whatever you can find to communicate them.

So, have fun.
HaCo :cool:

Of course, the link: http://www.slotracersleuven.be/minizblog/index.php?topic=RCP_track :D

Draconious
2006.09.28, 02:39 PM
I sort of have tiles drawn for another project I am working on ;)
They could be scaled up/down to fit the editor... maybe...

HaCo
2006.09.28, 02:46 PM
Not a litle miniz game, now is it? :D

Draconious
2006.09.28, 03:03 PM
naw, its something very simple... although I kind of did already I dont want to give it away till I am done with it... basicly thats just a zoomed out view of what I have in autocad, its hatched so I can screen shot it to any scale if you need them for tiles.. they look better close up, but its just a simple square with red/white walls ;).

Hood
2006.09.28, 06:24 PM
HaCo,

I am redrawing some of the files and getting the walls to be the correct scale in relation to the entire 50cm tile.. The image that you showed was one of the new 30cm tiles, I thought it was a wide inside radius drawn funny..

I am no artist, but I will redraw all of your tiles in the correct scale. I was thinking of making the track Black, and the Walls White. This will help when I print tracks in B&W to show better. Do you have a problem with this? How about the Green Background, would it be better another color? I was thinking a lighter background, then the red would still work well with the inside and outside corners.

Any ideas?

Hood

Hood
2006.09.28, 06:33 PM
Does anyone use the corner that connects two middle straights like from the Narrow Ovals? I have never seen a pic or any tracks with this tile?

I would like to add a Blank FinishLine.. It might be a custom tile, but I have one and it looks cool in a three wide straight.. I was thinking of using this Tile, Tile8.. Anyone use this part?

HaCo,
I just donated 10$ for all the work you do on this track editor, I would be lost without it.. I hope everyone else does the same..

Hood

WeBoC
2006.09.29, 08:29 AM
HaCo,
How about the Green Background, would it be better another color? I was thinking a lighter background, then the red would still work well with the inside and outside corners.

Hood,
As HaCo has explained it to me, the green is the transparent in the program (like blue on television). Its needed for overlaying track (for multilevel tracks or putting a track tile next to the wide radius inside tile).
I understood that was the only color you had to respect.

But HaCo will confirm or correct me on your question fur sure ;) A soon as he gets online.

HaCo
2006.09.29, 09:19 AM
Well, I confirm. The green on the tiles are not drawn on the image that you see on the screen. The green on the tile is transparant. You can see it when selecting a tile, the green is not shown.

So, the green that you can see on the background is only filled once every time when the program draws a track, so it can easyly be altered to another color. I will add a colorpicker, in that way a user can choose the color he likes in the background...

For me black tiles are just as good as dark gray ones. If you make non-standard tiles, name it something with your nickname. Like haco01.bmp in my case...

No bugs found yet? :D

Thanks for the support guys!!

HaCo
2006.09.29, 09:32 AM
Background Color is implemented, will be available in the next release... ;)

Draconious: have you recieved my email?

RCPMini-z
2006.09.29, 09:55 AM
Haco,
I saw a picture of your track at your website. I noticed you have some USA mini tall rails mixed in with some Japan mini short rails. Do you want to replace your Japan rails with all the same height USA rails?

Also, I sent you an email regarding your track builder program.

HaCo
2006.09.29, 10:04 AM
Yes, we bought our 2x mini96 track on kyosho.de. Those tracks were equiped with the lower rails. It would be nice if you could replace them, it's a bit unstructured so up and down.
Are all tracks from Japan still equiped with lower rails?

I have replied your email, but apparantly even the mails that I send to belgian ppl are quite delayed, so I wonder how long it will take to get in the US... :)

RCPMini-z
2006.09.29, 10:11 AM
Great! I will respond once I receive your email.

Yes, the Kyosho Japan Mini-z Grand Prix Circuit 30 tracks are all manufactured with the short rails. (It was a request by Kyosho to give the smaller track a better look and feel.)

The Kyosho Japan Mini-z Grand Prix Circuit 50 tracks are all manufactured with the taller rails.

We don't stock any of the short rails here in the US. We do stock conversion kits to replace the short rails with the taller version.

HaCo
2006.10.01, 02:17 AM
RCPMini-z,
Did my mail arrive?
HaCo

RCPMini-z
2006.10.01, 02:29 AM
No emails. I will check my bulk spam folder now.

Edit: Nothing, please resend.

You can send emails through this forum, if needed?

Thanks

HaCo
2006.10.01, 10:43 AM
There are some annoying bugs in the program, working on it...

HaCo
2006.10.01, 01:23 PM
I uploaded a new version.

Bug fixes:
- Loosing the right path when saving outside the program directory
- Fixed serious memory leak
- Save problem fixed

Extra functionality:
- Background color can be changed
- Raster now extist of main raster (same size as tilesize) and subraster

Please download the latest version, if you encounter any problems let me know.
Thanks.

(Thanks WeBoC for testing the soft and helping me find the problems... ;) )

PaulBoth
2006.10.03, 01:21 PM
Great program first off... for an improvement for the future, would it be possible to super-impose a picture of a famous track (laguna Seca for example) instead of the solid background colour. This way you could lay down the tiles over top to create your own mini version? Of course the tiles would have to become semi transparent, but I'm sure you get the idea.

Also, personally, I prefer the prior revision for making the tracks. I find it easier to double click a tile to delete, than to have to manually delete tiles. Especially since in the new version, you can have multiple layers. Is there anyway of bringing forward the old snap system, as well as the delete feature?

Sorry, thought I'd ask...

PB

herman
2006.11.28, 11:18 PM
haco...

just tried out the two versions... is it just me? seems like i'm having a problem with the second release...

i can't seem to retrieve my saved tracks, but can retrieve it on the first version...

second version seems cooler though...

thanks...

rharris
2006.11.29, 12:59 AM
Hi Herman,

You need to get the latest version.

http://www.slotracersleuven.be/minizblog/staticpages/index.php?page=20060928183234495

HaCo,

Nice work. This is really turning into a quality product. The raster toggle is a cool feature. Is the exported tile count still in the works, or am I doing something wrong? So far, I like this version best.

I know drag and drop is a PITA, but it would really push this over the top.

herman
2006.11.29, 02:29 AM
rharris...

thanks a gazzillion... trying it out now... seems to be a better version... :D

HaCo
2006.12.17, 09:22 AM
rharris, no the counting should be updated, there is some other stuff that needs to be adapted too, to make it a bit faster, but it's for next year when I find some time... :)

Draconious
2006.12.17, 10:18 AM
Draconious: have you recieved my email?

Did I ever reply to it? lol...

Ninja
2007.01.05, 06:08 AM
I took the liberty of updating the track tiles in the latest version of the Track Builder made by HaCo. They now have a black border so that each tile is outlined individually after the rastor grid has been removed. This makes it easier to print out, and count tiles when taking them to build the track.

Download RCP_Track_Editor.rar Here (http://putstuff.putfile.com/33944/9593557)

HaCo
2007.01.05, 09:03 AM
Ninja,

I might add the posibility that you can change the raster width (and color) in the options in some future... Thanks for the hint :)

HaCo

HaCo
2007.01.14, 11:29 AM
Could a moderator change the first post of this topic:
- Delete the attachement that goes with it, cause that tool is old and confuses people.
- Add the link to the place where you can find the latest version: http://www.slotracersleuven.be/minizblog/index.php?topic=RCP_track

Thank you in advance... :)

LogicBytes
2009.06.15, 11:57 AM
Looking to check out the track editor but when I click the download here link on the site it come back with a dead link. Can someone post the latest version if they can.

Thanks,

Mike

PNracing
2009.06.15, 12:01 PM
Looking to check out the track editor but when I click the download here link on the site it come back with a dead link. Can someone post the latest version if they can.

Thanks,

Mike

Download Zround new version including the track design software,

http://www.rckenon.com/zround1.7.5.exe

LogicBytes
2009.06.15, 09:22 PM
Thanks for the info, I'm going to check that out.

-J-
2009.06.16, 12:14 AM
I keep getting a page load error. See attachment. :confused:

BTW, is it mac compatible? I'm working on getting boot camp installed but it'll be a will.

LogicBytes
2009.06.16, 09:43 AM
I keep getting a page load error. See attachment. :confused:

BTW, is it mac compatible? I'm working on getting boot camp installed but it'll be a will.

It'a a dead link I had the same issue try what PNracing posted for zround.

PridgeoK
2009.06.19, 08:53 PM
Can't resist tooting my own horn here. ;)

Unless you've paid for some pay-for-ware like AutoCad or something, I find the best free track templating tool is Google's Sketchup program. I created a Sketchup template of basically all the typical RCP pieces and threw 'em on the board here:

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27185

Mini-96 and Wide 50cm format tracks included. The mini template is up top, the wide stuff is around post #15...

Check it out... (...from whatever direction you want!)

Kev.

LogicBytes
2009.06.20, 12:45 AM
I have to give that a try thanks for the heads up

HaCo
2009.07.04, 04:44 AM
Hey guys,
It should be fixed now.
Grtz.
http://www.slotracersleuven.be/minizblog/staticpages/index.php?page=20060928183234495