PDA

View Full Version : WTB mzm

miniznewb
2005.11.23, 11:21 PM
ok i am intrested in a mzm i have 150 and a iwaver 02 new edition for trade if you have one for sale list it

bda52
2005.11.23, 11:40 PM
ok i am intrested in a mzm i have 150 and a iwaver 02 new edition for trade if you have one for sale list it

The shop has them in stock at $149.99 http://shop.tinyrc.com/search.php?mode=search

14u2catch
2005.11.24, 12:52 PM
why not look at the new iwaver 04. it has a overall better front end setup imo. i dont have one yet i just ordered one yesterday. they are worth looking into.the mini z monster has some very weak points in the front end, but they make alot of alloy up grades to attempt to fix the problems. end result is weight. so then you can upgrade fets, motor, battery how deep is your wallet. i have two of the mzm and love the size. they work great in the house i just hope the iwaver monster is all it is supposed to be. anyways thats just my 2 cents (moderator are you guys going to be selling the new iwaver monster)

arch2b
2005.11.24, 12:54 PM
the shop will carry the iwaver line, to what extent i do not know. i'm sure the new cars atleast will be showing soon as they appear to be popping up in other places now.

14u2catch
2005.11.24, 12:58 PM
oh! they are about $90 bucks new on the bay, just look for the one with the bumper because there is the old iwaver 04 still out there which is identical to the mzm.

Draconious
2005.11.24, 01:28 PM
I still have a new unused monster to get rid of, but then I dont realy want to post a sale against the shop here... blah...
(no tx or box)

Infact as I ponder ways around the fact that I have to redo my paypal with a new acount (cant take paypal for a few days till acount changes) I am thinking of the way this site should handle similar sales to mine, it should only allow it, if the SITE's SHOP gets the funds, and the person selling the item, gets store credit ;) muhahah. ;)