PDA

View Full Version : Core Results for 11/27/05 !

imxlr8ed
2005.11.29, 10:09 AM
Results for Sunday... everyone's moving right along !

http://www.dorksonwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324

Spoon
2005.11.29, 10:22 AM
Is this on one of the "How Fast Are You" tracks?

briankstan
2005.11.29, 11:16 AM
Is this on one of the "How Fast Are You" tracks?

Yes, these were the times that were sent in, and now posted on HFAY site. this was Time Trial Track # 1.

Spoon
2005.11.29, 11:40 AM
Yes, these were the times that were sent in, and now posted on HFAY site. this was Time Trial Track # 1.

I was afraid of that! You guys are posting some pretty quick times. Nice driving

imxlr8ed
2005.11.29, 12:48 PM
It's weird, when we first started out, I thought the times were near impossible, but I think we are all starting to see the light. But I can say that the limitations Gasman and I are dealing with are pretty much built into the cars, not the drivers. It's not a handling issue, just a raw speed issue. The driving was very consistent, 1 or 2 taps here and there in both our runs, but we both pretty much assume that we couldn't trim much more off of those times unless we find more speed in those batteries and stock motors.

Real proud of Quinny, kids really got it together for a low budget racer ! :D

briankstan
2005.11.29, 01:19 PM
actuall the line you take has alot to do with the time, over 50 laps a few tenths a lap really adds up. I feel I have a good line, on most laps :) , if I can just stop hitting the wall. :eek:

Brian

imxlr8ed
2005.11.29, 03:06 PM
Yeah, we run some pretty clean tight lines, Gasman's vid shows it fairly well... (that wasn't his best race either) Tenths do add up, we're trying to lose seconds !!! We'll get there eventually !

I knew it would be a tenth of a second battle ! :D