PDA

View Full Version : Mini-96 track needed...

Waxaholic
2005.12.02, 07:15 AM
I know this has been asked several time in past here but no one has responded to the posts so i will ask again. When will the Mini-96 be restocked again. I have been watching the store for months now and it is always out of stock. Seems this is the only viable place to buy one if your lucky enough. I have tried through Great Planes and Horizon but they don't have a clue. I haven't been able to find any local dealers who carry it let alone know what it is. I was hoping to get one ofr xmas but am going on several months of no luck. Does anyone know when the stock will come back or know of a dealer anywhere who carries them.

Thanks,

mini-z
2005.12.02, 09:37 AM
Back In Stock:

http://shop.tinyrc.com/product.php?productid=16948&cat=0&page=1

:)

michvin
2005.12.02, 10:47 AM
Oh, man....
you need to do something with the shop button on top of the page.... It takes you to the black background store page where it says "on order" (as of typing this).
i bought used mini96 (in a very good condition though) because of that....

Waxaholic
2005.12.02, 01:17 PM
Awesome!! Just placed my order. Much appreciated.

stuZ
2006.08.11, 06:12 PM
Back In Stock:

http://shop.tinyrc.com/product.php?productid=16948&cat=0&page=1

:)

any Idea when they might be back in stock again...?

PaulBoth
2006.08.21, 08:24 AM
any Idea when they might be back in stock again...?

I heard a rumour that they were stuck on the boat. They are supposed to be arriving sometime next week...

;) that's what I was told as I am also waiting for one!

PB

RCPMini-z
2006.08.22, 01:17 AM
The shipment is going through Long Beach Harbor customs now. We should have all the new stuff in our warehouse shortly.

stuZ
2006.08.22, 06:56 PM
...all the new stuff...
just what exactly might that mean...?
(too bad there's not a smiley for drooling with anticipation!)

RCPMini-z
2006.08.22, 10:06 PM
We made some new track pieces and kits that are coming in this container. Some new pieces include 30cm large radius inside turns, 30cm 45 degree turns, 50cm and 30cm sections sold by the piece in addition to the kits, 50cm 45 degree kits and a few other new items that will release in a few months.

Spoon
2006.08.23, 07:47 AM
That sounds pretty exciting. Maybe I'll be beefing up my Mini-96 with some 45's and large radius turns!

cdog4w
2006.08.23, 12:16 PM
and a few other new items that will release in a few months.

This include the 50cm to 30cm adapters? :)

And why wait a few months if you have them now! Heh, looking forward to getting more info, thanks RCP.

RCPMini-z
2006.08.23, 12:48 PM
This include the 50cm to 30cm adapters? :)

And why wait a few months if you have them now! Heh, looking forward to getting more info, thanks RCP.

The conversion cutting tools were too expensive to make, considering there where just a hand full of people who requested them. I may just make some up here at the shop on a case by case for those that still want them.

There are some new pieces that are releasing around November. We still have some testing to do with them and the prototype cars we are using to test, haven't arrived just yet.

cdog4w
2006.08.23, 01:46 PM
The conversion cutting tools were too expensive to make, considering there where just a hand full of people who requested them. I may just make some up here at the shop on a case by case for those that still want them.

There are some new pieces that are releasing around November. We still have some testing to do with them and the prototype cars we are using to test, haven't arrived just yet.

Shame about the conversion, but understandable. I'll drop you an email about a small order.

So I'm guessing the prototypes are not the standard 1/28 onroad if you need new cars to test. More crawler stuff?

WeBoC
2006.08.24, 07:05 AM
We made some new track pieces and kits that are coming in this container. Some new pieces include 30cm large radius inside turns, 30cm 45 degree turns, 50cm and 30cm sections sold by the piece in addition to the kits, 50cm 45 degree kits and a few other new items that will release in a few months.
What about the 30 turns you were looking into?
Have does made the shipment?

And are the 30cm large radius and 45 sections already available (when the shipment comes in )?