PDA

View Full Version : Central Virginia Racing

Spoon
2005.12.16, 04:41 PM
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there were any members in Central VA, within driving distance of Charlottesville that would be interested in a winter race series.

Nothing is really off of the ground yet so I am trying to see if I can spark some interest and motivation to get things going around here. There was a strong Mini-Z scene around here last year and I want to see if I can get it going again.

Spoon

arch2b
2005.12.16, 06:56 PM
where will you be doing it if stampy's took out the track?

if you can get a club together (min.3/4) please join the HFAY points series if interested. or, you can always get a carpool going to join our club :p

Spoon
2005.12.17, 07:17 AM
I am trying to talk Stampy into getting an RCP track and hosting some races every week or two. Most of the RC folks around here are into 1:8 nitro but it's too cold to run right now. I kow a lot of them have Mini-Z's but since there is no where to run, they don't.

There is another local forum in Ch-ville and I have already got a couple of interested folks. I don't know if they are gun-ho enough to make the drive, let's see if I can get them racing locally first :)

Stampy removed his track because he needed more space for product. If I can talk him into an RCP he would only have to move stuff around every once in a while. We'll see.

arch2b
2005.12.17, 09:53 AM
if there is anything i can do to help, don't hesitate to ask :p

Spoon
2005.12.17, 01:04 PM
if there is anything i can do to help, don't hesitate to ask :p

Thanks for the offer Arch. If I can think of anything I'll let you know.