PDA

View Full Version : Mini Z race Christmas 2005

bolter9
2005.12.30, 06:06 PM
Howdy-

I just uploaded a bunch of new pics from the racing we did while visiting my in-laws over Christmas.

Enjoy! (http://mini-zracer.com/mini-zgallery/showgallery.php?cat=721)

saiyan
2005.12.30, 07:37 PM
:D Love the race posters on the wall and the car seats for the racers, pretty cool set up :cool: . I wish we had a semi-permanent place to set up our track.

lfisminiz
2005.12.30, 10:28 PM
Very nice set-up. :eek:

bolter9
2005.12.31, 02:34 AM
cool- I'll pass the compliments along. It's my father-in-law's track- he's going to be doing a bunch of landscape/structure modeling in and around it too....so it's basically in phase 1 right now...

techno
2005.12.31, 11:06 AM
cool- I'll pass the compliments along. It's my father-in-law's track- he's going to be doing a bunch of landscape/structure modeling in and around it too....so it's basically in phase 1 right now...
very cool setup nice to share this with the family too one of the best home tracks i have seen in a while

bolter9
2005.12.31, 03:58 PM
very cool setup nice to share this with the family too one of the best home tracks i have seen in a while

Yeah, it was a lot of fun to drive. I'm a big proponant of RCP, but there's something cool about being able to build a variety of corner styles into a track....gives it a bit more character. The surface is lightly textured concrete, so traction was fairly decent, but we did have to detune the cars a bit.

On a side not Techno, that white NSX is one of your old MR01s that you sold me when I first became a member here. My father-in-law was looking for a loaner car, so I gave it to him. It spent a year here with me in WA, and now it's in Canada....a real world traveler! :p

techno
2005.12.31, 06:16 PM
Yeah, it was a lot of fun to drive. I'm a big proponant of RCP, but there's something cool about being able to build a variety of corner styles into a track....gives it a bit more character. The surface is lightly textured concrete, so traction was fairly decent, but we did have to detune the cars a bit.

On a side not Techno, that white NSX is one of your old MR01s that you sold me when I first became a member here. My father-in-law was looking for a loaner car, so I gave it to him. It spent a year here with me in WA, and now it's in Canada....a real world traveler! :p
lol im glad it found many good homes

Fish
2005.12.31, 06:28 PM
Nice track. Looks like a very fun layout to run.

TuNeR1989
2006.01.01, 07:00 PM
Sweet looking track, i would love to run on that! :eek:

bolter9
2006.01.02, 11:04 PM
Nice track. Looks like a very fun layout to run.

Fish- it's in Kelowna...about 4 hrs east of you guys. I've got my father-in-law all fired up to come to Vancouver and check out one of your events :D