PDA

View Full Version : old and new Iwaver04?

RayatfromDK
2006.01.11, 05:31 AM
Hey

I've got an Iwaver04, but i dont know what model it is? i've read and heard that there are an old and new model out? How can i tell the difference?

the same goes for the Iwaver02? how can i tell if its a pro or non pro?

Zephyr von Bobo
2006.01.11, 07:10 AM
the same goes for the Iwaver02? how can i tell if its a pro or non pro?

The stock 02s do not come with pro boards installed, that is an upgrade. A pro board is nothing more than the stock; however it has upgraded FETs.

There are two different versions of the 02. The first was a direct clone of the Kyosho Mini-Z, and the "new" 02 is a different platform all together. The new 02 has a seperate servo up front where the old 02 has integrated servo parts onto the electronics board.

bda52
2006.01.11, 01:48 PM
The stock 02s do not come with pro boards installed, that is an upgrade. A pro board is nothing more than the stock; however it has upgraded FETs.

There are two different versions of the 02. The first was a direct clone of the Kyosho Mini-Z, and the "new" 02 is a different platform all together. The new 02 has a seperate servo up front where the old 02 has integrated servo parts onto the electronics board.

Same thing with the 04 trucks. The old is a clone of the MZM and the new is a new platform. The new 04 also has a seperate micro servo.