PDA

View Full Version : Tons O' McLarens, My Gallery is Up

soulstice
2006.01.15, 04:52 PM
Well I finally put some pictures up into the gallery. For the longest time I didn't know why only a few members had pics then I finally took the time to read.

Anyways, I put up a bunch of my Z pics although I'm gonna have to reshoot a lot of them because it was a gloomy day. I have more stuff that I've received and on the way that I'll need to shoot as well.
http://mini-zracer.com/mini-zgallery/showgallery.php?cat=727

I also put up my other scales as well:
http://mini-zracer.com/mini-zgallery/showgallery.php?cat=730

Tons of McLaren's everywhere.

Spoon
2006.01.15, 07:07 PM
Those fotos look pro. What did you use for a background, and what about lighting.

arch2b
2006.01.15, 07:36 PM
very clean images :p what do you use for the background, a very good question :p

techno
2006.01.15, 07:42 PM
very clean images :p what do you use for the background, a very good question :p
hint hint check out his site under articles and look under picture tips
awesome site by the way

soulstice
2006.01.15, 08:21 PM
Those fotos look pro. What did you use for a background, and what about lighting.

The Z photos I took last week are really bad because it was dark. I'll reshoot them when the rest of my autoscales arrive.

Background is a big sheet of white paper.

Lighting is natural indirect sunlight.

As techno said, check my lego site for a short tutorial. It's almost 4 years old but the information is still relevant.
http://www.foundrydx.com/photo_tips.html

soulstice
2006.01.15, 08:25 PM

If i can make it this weekend I'll give everyone a photo tutorial in exchange for some setup tips. :D

joshsrchobbies
2006.01.16, 06:52 PM
Verry nice photos they look too awsome . They also look like a pro took them. Thanks Josh

arch2b
2006.01.16, 06:57 PM
If i can make it this weekend I'll give everyone a photo tutorial in exchange for some setup tips. :D
maybe i can dig up my vintage 90's technic lego sets ;) not that they even compare to the stuff on your site.

modder5
2006.01.30, 06:58 PM
... It's almost 4 years old ...
WOW for a sec i thought you said that YOU were almost 4 , i was like holy freakin crap, thats impossible. Anyway, great pics. Mclaren is one of my favs :)

michvin
2006.01.30, 10:45 PM
You got a deal :D
Mclaren is what i was running for the last half-year or so. Thinking of going back to Enzo or murcie :( - when pro recommend you gotta listen, don't you?

soulstice
2006.01.31, 08:17 AM
You got a deal :D
Mclaren is what i was running for the last half-year or so. Thinking of going back to Enzo or murcie :( - when pro recommend you gotta listen, don't you?

I'm not good enough yet where my body choice makes that much of a difference. As far as I'm concerned, if you hit anything the time lost from that negates any improvement gained from body selection. Besides it's more fun when you run what you like.

All this considered, I can understand why the enzo is a preferred body though, it's low to the gound and has a wide stance. Don't have the murcie so I can't say much about that. Maybe i'll have to pick one up.

I gotta update this gallery. I should also seek some professional help as it seems i'm doubling my mini-z collection every month.