PDA

View Full Version : contacting core

madf1man
2006.01.25, 02:51 PM
I tried to contact them thru the web site with no luck,so I thought I would try thru here. Intrested in getting a system but had some questions first.

CoreAnalog
2006.01.25, 09:45 PM
I tried to contact them thru the web site with no luck,so I thought I would try thru here. Intrested in getting a system but had some questions first.

Sorry, for not responding. You can ask the questions in the forum or if you prefer send the questions to support and I'll make sure that someone replies to them.

--Core

madf1man
2006.01.26, 06:59 AM
Got the response and thanks. Sounds like I,ll be ordering :eek:

Z_408
2006.03.31, 07:27 PM
I have had no luck contacting Core through there website. Should I ask my questions here?

thanks.

CoreAnalog
2006.03.31, 08:24 PM
I have had no luck contacting Core through there website. Should I ask my questions here?

thanks.

You can ask the questions here and I'll try to answer. We had some problems with our DNS server over the past week which may have dropped some emails...

--Core

Z_408
2006.03.31, 08:55 PM
You can ask the questions here and I'll try to answer. We had some problems with our DNS server over the past week which may have dropped some emails...

--Core

I would like to know if the Core system could be used for my application. I have the RCP race tracks. What I would like to do is basically a test and tune session with individual print outs. People would just come up to the table and sign their car in and then jump on the track. When they return to to check out, I would like to give them a print out of the number of laps they completed, their lap times, best lap, and the fastest car on the track while they were there. During this time cars would be contsantly checking in and signing out. Please let me know if the Core system would be suitable.

thank you.