PDA

View Full Version : Updated Iwaver.com

tzero
2006.02.16, 12:38 PM
Iwaver.com has been updated with some info on the 02m and other stuff such as police lights. If this was allready known im sorry for making another thread.

michvin
2006.02.16, 02:06 PM
Iwaver.com has been updated with some info on the 02m and other stuff such as police lights. If this was allready known im sorry for making another thread.
i just love these things!
In comparison table they call mini-z "semi-hobby" whereas iwaver is hobby grade! :D :D :D

Draconious
2006.02.16, 02:44 PM
thats cuz Mini-Z is semi-Hobby semi-Pro LOL ;)

Does that say Inopo on the servo?
For Inoporative?

Oh well almost bought some of their MR02 Alloys for replacement parts, but they ran out of stock when I went to order :). The addon parts, and bodies are just fine to use... the cars you better know how to tinker if you buy one.

briankstan
2006.02.16, 03:13 PM
under the history section the say and I quote

"Experience the excitement of 02M with the world-famous quality and scale appearance that is only available from Iwaver"

Well this just made me laugh, "world-famous quality" that must be a miss print, or they are just blowing smoke up everyones A$$es and trying to misslead people.

Maybe it's suppose to read I-waiver my right to world-famous quality. :D

they also say in the comparison chart that the # of accessories for the Mini-Z is Less, and the accessories for the Iwaver is Many, then when you go to the Parts section, it says parts list comming soon. it seems that their own site contradicts itself.

machine
2006.02.16, 04:50 PM
at least theres better flash editing.

Nice looking site overall. can't wait to see the new cars and remotes.

michvin
2006.02.16, 05:06 PM
"scale appearance that is only available from Iwaver"
they obviously never held kyosho's mclaren in one hand and their's in the other :D

machine - i wouldn't set expectations high.

EnTg888
2006.02.16, 08:38 PM
That comparison table is kinda funny, lol. Smells of bad english. What is a banana controller anyway? And an XXXX-z (obviously mini-z)? Why the heck is "packaging" gonna sell their cars when they say they are packed in a "paper box" vs a "plastic case"? And how is the cog any lower ?_?

But the cars do look better than the current iw02's. They should have done this first. Then maybe they might have gotten a shot at the american market.