PDA

View Full Version : where to buy stock shocks

tubby
2006.02.17, 11:08 PM
does anyone know where i could get the stock front shocks and all of the gear that goes with that? (the little round red things and the screws)
if anyone knows that would be a huge help because it is the last part on my quest to get my little buddy running.

thanks a bunch,
Sir Tubbs A Lot

HammerZ
2006.02.18, 03:52 PM
I think MV09 is what you are looking for. The shop link above may have it in stock. Last I looked there was one in stock. Same for the Overland as it is for the Monster, see the attached parts listings. The link is the four shocks (red) with all the red plastic parts, you may be on your own for the screw sets though.

Overland stock shock set. (http://shop.tinyrc.com/product.php?productid=17006)

tubby
2006.02.18, 10:09 PM
thank you very much, :D i didnt know the shocks where the same for the overland either, i had the part number but i just couldnt find them
thanks a bunch (again)
Tubbs-A-Lot

SteveR1960
2006.02.20, 12:07 AM
does anyone know where i could get the stock front shocks and all of the gear that goes with that? (the little round red things and the screws)
if anyone knows that would be a huge help because it is the last part on my quest to get my little buddy running.

thanks a bunch,
Sir Tubbs A Lot

did you get what u needed

HammerZ
2006.02.20, 12:17 PM
I guess he did, there was one in stock when I posted the link. After he posted it is sold out.

SteveR1960
2006.02.20, 08:13 PM
I guess he did, there was one in stock when I posted the link. After he posted it is sold out.

Great. I was willing to help him out if he only needed a couple. BUt buying a full new set is a better option.

tubby
2006.02.22, 10:19 PM
you guys are huge helps, but i have 2 more questions.... what parts next?
after i get the motor and the shocks, i should have a running trucks with an x-speed motor, and bearings, what next?
and are there any other replacement parts for the monster that are interchagable with the overland so i know where to look next time?