PDA

View Full Version : OOOOO NOOOOOOO STEERiNG NOT WORKING

lilskipro587
2006.02.27, 06:26 PM
the steering doesnt work on my IW04(old version)! it says on the tx tht battery is low! does that have anything to do wit it? i never abused it or anything! I put it in its case and it sat for a week and now doesnt work!

bolter9
2006.02.27, 07:03 PM
the steering doesnt work on my IW04(old version)! it says on the tx tht battery is low! does that have anything to do wit it? i never abused it or anything! I put it in its case and it sat for a week and now doesnt work!

Try new batteries in your TX and car. Steering will can go out if the batteries are too low.

Hope it's that easy!

traxxasman215
2006.02.27, 07:16 PM
You might also want to check visualy if any of the wires going from the servo case to the pcb are loose.

Whitie
2006.02.27, 08:23 PM
I had the same problem, all i did was dissasemble the whose servo and reinforced all the solders on the motor and servo pot. Made steering a little stonger. oh and make sure that your stearing trim D/R is all the way up or w/e cause if its all the way it wont steer past like 3 degrees

bolter9
2006.02.28, 11:07 AM
also try new crystals. These are all things to look at before tearing open your car.