PDA

View Full Version : total addiction update

techno
2006.03.01, 01:04 PM
http://www2.mini-zracer.com/gallery/album775
maybe I need to stop and get help maybe by showing these off ill get some racers in my area to come run on my track

ARN
2006.03.01, 01:16 PM
you are one sick pup, lol, but your one cool sick pup....

Mojar7070
2006.03.01, 01:25 PM
WOW!!! Amazing collection. Now that's a die hard Mini-Z Nut. :D He Also has the controllers to back them up too. Nice!!

Have you thought selling some of those Autoscales??

fatboy1
2006.03.01, 01:32 PM
Dang! you have more stock than most hobby shops i know! (lol)

Anyway, I'm glad that there are people more obsessed with mini-z than me! I'm completely tame in comparison. Well, kudos to you.

Thanks as now I get to show my Girlfriend I'm really not that insane to have one of everything (MZM, F1, MR-02, MA-010 etc...)

techno
2006.03.01, 01:36 PM
Dang! you have more stock than most hobby shops i know! (lol)

Anyway, I'm glad that there are people more obsessed with mini-z than me! I'm completely tame in comparison. Well, kudos to you.

Thanks as now I get to show my Girlfriend I'm really not that insane to have one of everything (MZM, F1, MR-02, MA-010 etc...)

I have at least 2 of everything and almost 3 except for the the awd and im concidering it

Dougboy
2006.03.01, 04:22 PM
WOW how many thousands did u spend on all of your RC stuff?

bolter9
2006.03.01, 04:40 PM
I have at least 2 of everything and almost 3 except for the the awd and im concidering it

Good God, I hope I'm still around if you ever decide to liquidate!

I hear ya on the multiples- I'm that way with everything...I like to have at least 2 of most things...even if they're identical. It's nuts. I have two full sets of paintball gear...including two fully modded A5 markers, two full sets of ski gear (although I just gave some of that to my brother)....multiples of my favorite autoscale bodies....

yeah, it's probably some sort of compulsive disorder!! :D

Mzfreak
2006.03.01, 05:42 PM
holy crap. you muct be rich! thats like $2000000000000 worth of mini-zs

techno
2006.03.02, 06:31 AM
thanks for all the compliments guys they have been accumulated over time bit by bit so thereis quite amount of cash there but its better than i ifwent to the bars or stuff like that.

the reason I have so many is so that will always i have a spare part and this way I can test muti set ups run them when I feel like it

being the only mini-zer in Cincinnati I hope to attract some one to at least come run mine
geese i feel like some times i almost have to pay some one to race with :eek:

michvin
2006.03.02, 12:42 PM
thanks for all the compliments guys they have been accumulated over time bit by bit so thereis quite amount of cash there but its better than i ifwent to the bars or stuff like that.

the reason I have so many is so that will always i have a spare part and this way I can test muti set ups run them when I feel like it

being the only mini-zer in Cincinnati I hope to attract some one to at least come run mine
geese i feel like some times i almost have to pay some one to race with :eek:
are there bodies you DON'T have? :eek:

techno
2006.03.02, 02:58 PM
are there bodies you DON'T have? :eek:
I cant seem to find the xanavi skyline and the white hood initial d ae86
I just got the pointer its coming

there are a few I have not got but I almost have all the ones i want
im looking for a red 512bb and 355 i have them in yellow mint if any one wants to trade that way ill have all the red ferrari's

cant wait for the daytona coup and the 430 i hope mini-z will have one availible when i order

ARN
2006.03.02, 03:07 PM
the 430 has become my fav of all time....just perfect for the rcp...

its hard for me to imagine that with the cold winter mini-z wouldnt be "big " in Cincinnati..

dean
2006.03.27, 06:47 PM
I like your collection!
I have the 512BB but broke off both mirrors racing it as box stock at the local track a few months ago. I have no spare. :(
I am missing a few too. :eek:

I waited too long to find a MadMax clean version.
I also would like a Jota, especially the rare Black one. :rolleyes:

I decided not to collect the mini-z's for the next person that owns them.
I did for a while, but I decided I dont care if the value drops in selling them. I bought them for me, so I got these cool display cases that lets me access them easy and still keep them nice and clean.
I highly recomend them..they are crystal clear.

Heres a pic ...

.... and also a little group photo I named " Nowhere to run " :D

Pics of my 10th's and
The TC3 is my weekly racer , Rubber tires for the local races at a school gym, and foams for the carpet track. :cool:

dean
2006.03.27, 07:17 PM
Techno ...

I do have a Red355 I am willing to part with.

i would like to trade.

go to the off topic forum for details. :rolleyes:
Heres a pic ..., it is mint

techno
2006.03.27, 08:13 PM
Techno ...

I do have a Red355 I am willing to part with.

i would like to trade.

go to the off topic forum for details. :rolleyes:
Heres a pic ..., it is mint
looks like you have the addiction bug too and ill see what i can do on the trade for red 355 oh joy!!!! i picked up a red 430 and 512 they were at my local hobby shop just waiting for me to snapp them up i see you found the second hardest car that was for me to find the blue and white clk

im sending an email about the trade

herman
2006.03.28, 02:43 AM
hey dean where'd you get that rack... er i mean the display case??? looks really cool... :D

dean
2006.03.28, 04:12 PM
Dont be talking about my rack ... :mad: LOL

Got it on " the Bay" ..The "E" ...bay

They have 21 car and 24 car cases.. i got the 24 car.. about $120 including shipping Each. Mine hinges out from either the top or the bottom..
It depends which hinge pins you choose to tap out.

I suggested to the seller to advertise with mini-z in his description, but he never did. :confused:

jason barnes
2006.03.28, 05:14 PM
hey dean , nice display case dude . looks awesome . i see you have a rustler . i have one of these set up for dirt oval . is fun . when you come to tampa . i can take you there also . site www.floridadirtoval.com . do you have a pan car . we have a track for that to . seeya ......jb

FrankW1029
2006.11.16, 01:12 AM
holy wow....that's an amazing collection!!

techno
2006.11.16, 06:45 AM
thank you very much :D I need to update I have added a few choice cars to it since then knight riders kar for one and i guess im past due to make another order to the shop to keep it current

Tweaksalot
2007.02.23, 02:06 AM
wanna get rid of any of your nsx's? (g'zox / mugen) or your porsche taison? Lemme know!

techno
2007.02.23, 06:39 AM
email me I might let go one gzox nsx

imxlr8ed
2007.02.23, 01:08 PM
Techno... don't recall if you ever got back to me. Did you get the Max, the tracking said it was delivered ? (just want to be sure)

techno
2007.02.23, 02:12 PM
I thought I emailed you :rolleyes: yes! I got it im sure you really would have heard from me if I didnt :) awesome dealing with you as usual :D

techno
2007.02.23, 02:19 PM
also plan on updating all my pics of the z's at least this weekend

imxlr8ed
2007.02.23, 04:29 PM
Might've emailed me... but being scatterbrained and paranoid like I am... :rolleyes:

Anizzle
2007.08.17, 11:32 PM
Oh my! You have a lot of stuff!

homestar21
2007.08.18, 01:52 AM
Since the above user brought up the thread, I'd like to mention, techno is a e bay MANIAC. When I bid on something, he's there, and beating everyone else.
Aren't you, mr. technoweeni... I always see you on 2,3 or even 4 different auctions.

briankstan
2007.08.18, 11:07 AM
Since the above user brought up the thread, I'd like to mention, techno is a e bay MANIAC. When I bid on something, he's there, and beating everyone else.
Aren't you, mr. technoweeni... I always see you on 2,3 or even 4 different auctions.

yes he is.... but hey it is an aution site. I've been outbid by him aswell...

imxlr8ed
2007.08.19, 02:19 AM
Really?!?!... I thought technoweenie was someone else... but it does make perfect sense.

DeOz
2007.10.09, 08:17 AM
Wow would you like a room to go with those mini-zís hehe

sxysweed
2007.11.24, 10:03 PM
Mmmm. Savage. Yum.

marc
2007.12.23, 08:21 PM
Holy mother of Z's! I myself am that addicted, but I just don't have the M, or the O, and the N, a few E's, and a Y. I sure miss the AutoScale collection I had a while ago, wish I didn't have to sell it. Hopefully I will be able to build it up again soon. Do you have all the Lamborghini's in black? That's what I'd like to find.

thomasstuart
2009.11.28, 08:45 AM
Hi techno,
I just open the link and believe me it was amazing collection.Just keep it up.