PDA

View Full Version : banked oval and onroad mini-z track

jason barnes
2006.03.04, 11:18 AM
go to www.snowbirdnationals.com . go to thunder home page at bottom . then to franks mini-z racing.some of the best racing in florida.......jb

jason barnes
2006.03.08, 12:46 PM
we will be starting new road course tonight . we made it alittle wider for the cup cars .now we can do it just like nascar. 10 races with 2 or 3 road courses. cant wait to run road course with cupcars.also runing 01 and 02 on road.will be running the 02 cupcars also ,we call these (busch) class....jb

briankstan
2006.03.08, 01:48 PM
are you running the F1 CP kits or the MR-02 CP kits?

jason barnes
2006.03.08, 10:19 PM
yes we are running both, sorry if any one went to web to watch live . we dont bring it on practice nights.......jb

Shaun
2006.04.03, 05:55 PM
Anyone have any good pictures of the current on-road layout? I'm in GA right now but I'm going to be down in the Tampa area soon visiting family. Might have to bring my MR-02 and run the on-road track.

theplanethobbys
2006.07.04, 06:56 AM
Anyone have any good pictures of the current on-road layout? I'm in GA right now but I'm going to be down in the Tampa area soon visiting family. Might have to bring my MR-02 and run the on-road track.
You are not far from the PLANET HOBBYS TRI-OVAL SPEEDWAY. We are in the process of moving the store and tracks to another larger location. We are in Anderson, S.C. which is not far from the GA border. Here is a link to see more.
The Planet Hobbys (http://theplanethobbys.com)