PDA

View Full Version : Which Lap Counting Software is BEST!???

pianoman
2006.03.08, 04:26 PM
I have LAP TIMER 2000, and PC Lap counter, but I used to have one where I could edit the sounds (fastest lap, drivers car, slowest lap, etc). Anyone remember which one(s) it was and where I can get it?

I just re-did my laser gantry and now it works awesome! I got rid of the cheap $1 pointer laser diodes and bought some decent ones on ebay with the tiny AIMING SET SCREWS!! That and the power difference R"OCKS!!! Never a false trigger and I can pick it up and carry it around without messing up the signal. TIght? Yep.

Thanks,

Pianoman

Blackranger3d
2006.03.09, 10:15 AM
I have LAP TIMER 2000, and PC Lap counter, but I used to have one where I could edit the sounds (fastest lap, drivers car, slowest lap, etc). Anyone remember which one(s) it was and where I can get it?

I just re-did my laser gantry and now it works awesome! I got rid of the cheap $1 pointer laser diodes and bought some decent ones on ebay with the tiny AIMING SET SCREWS!! That and the power difference R"OCKS!!! Never a false trigger and I can pick it up and carry it around without messing up the signal. TIght? Yep.

Thanks,

Pianoman

What was the name of the auction, what did you use to search, I would like to get something like that that.

The software I use is Pc lap counter. It is fully customiazable (sounds, pictures, etc) but it is not free.

pianoman
2006.03.09, 02:12 PM
What was the name of the auction, what did you use to search, I would like to get something like that that.

The software I use is Pc lap counter. It is fully customiazable (sounds, pictures, etc) but it is not free.

Ah so it is PC lap counter that lets you do all that, but I can't seem to get mine to work right now.

Laser module is the search i used...I see some on there right now...they use them for laser sights.