PDA

View Full Version : Vacations is almost here? any gtg's?

techno
2006.03.12, 04:03 PM
I'll be on vacation April 7-17th looking for some get together’s to come hang out at looking to see if any big gtg’s are planned so I can meet some of the awesome people that are on here I will have my son with me.Last year I hooked up with arch's dc crew and the dorks crew and had a blast was great meeting everyone
I'm open to any from Canada to Atlanta from New York to Chicago some day would like to make it to the west coast and Florida but want to stick to driving distance

Mazda787b
2006.03.12, 05:11 PM
I am sure you would be a welcome guest at any of our Ann Arbor GTGs. :D
We average about 10 people, but run everything from Epoches, to F1s, Overlands and on occasion, Will's Mamba-powered Pro-Z!

ARN
2006.03.12, 05:22 PM
save your money and come out to slc-z's enduro in july....brian, & me plus some others will have over 12wide-L's together...it will be sweet!!!!!!!!
i know flights to slc from cinni should be ok....

ARN
2006.03.12, 05:23 PM
or better yet ...the slc regional pn race in august!!!

jason barnes
2006.03.13, 01:24 PM
hey techno , ifyou change your mind about florida, we race in tampa . we race on wed . this place is packed on race night . we ave 20 to 30 on a regular night . and if you are looking for good racing , 5 of the guys that race here made it to the nationals . i went to the first nats by my self . one of the guys that race holds the biggest 1\10 scale race in the world . you mite have herd of it www.snowbirdnationals.com/thunder .you can also get to the page from here . live web cam wed if you want to check it out . also orlando only an hour away . clearwater beach only 15 min away . st pete beach right next to that .these places are awesome during spring break . and if you like to go clubing YBOR is 15 min away this is a strip with about 50 clubs on it . with any thing from salsa to techno , there is also family stuff to do there gameworks is a hugh video game place . there is also stumps supper club is awesome . there is more than this . just thought I would tell yuo in case you changed your mind ...............jb

Spoon
2006.03.13, 01:35 PM
I am sure the DC crew will be having a GTG in that time span. We run every two weeks. Keep an eye on the DC forum for the GTG dates.

arch2b
2006.03.13, 06:39 PM
if i get my new track sonner than later and we can find a place to put it for a weekend, we may be able to arrange a regional gtg for the dc/va/ny/nc guys. it's kinds short notice but anythings possible if it all falls into palce easily.

btw, dc is supossed to host the next regional....

soyverde
2006.03.13, 09:52 PM
btw, dc is supossed to host the next regional....

Neat, any chance you'll start a thread on this? I assume we'd be renting out space somewhere for it...I know Mrs. Arch2b is incredibly understanding, but there can't be enough baby duty in the word to make up for regionals being held at casa de Arch2b. :rolleyes:

(sorry for the threadjack)

arch2b
2006.03.14, 06:19 PM
good idea... i'll start a thread in our forum.
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=220223#post220223

techno
2006.03.14, 07:42 PM
good idea... i'll start a thread in our forum.
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=220223#post220223
this all sounds great lets see if i play my cards right i will race fri at annarbor and then sat-sun in dc

techno
2006.03.31, 08:23 PM
ok looks like next weekend is the time I will get to go somewhere anyone have any big races going on I will have my son with me so i need it to be kid freindly too he is 9

arch2b
2006.03.31, 08:48 PM
nothing on our end :( still don't have my new track yet that would be large enough for a regional gtg

techno
2006.03.31, 10:09 PM
nothing on our end :( still don't have my new track yet that would be large enough for a regional gtg
well I hate to think im going to stay home :confused: maybe mini-z in ann arbor will run or maybe newyork I may just make it to tomthumbs and race.
The chattanooga crew seems quiet well anyway i know I will be running my z's dont know where yet but they will be ran

EMU
2006.04.03, 11:45 AM
We run every Saturday at www.actionrcspeedway.com

I have been going to Friday practices lately as well. Saturdays is usually about 20-30 racers, children as well as adults.

Its not the most technical layouts, but very high speed oriented. Lot of rubbing :p

techno
2006.04.03, 02:24 PM
We run every Saturday at www.actionrcspeedway.com

I have been going to Friday practices lately as well. Saturdays is usually about 20-30 racers, children as well as adults.

Its not the most technical layouts, but very high speed oriented. Lot of rubbing :p
looks like its out this time around going from ny to dc then to pa will be too rough! if i could have worked out ny pa then dc it would not have been so bad I would have liked to meet you all there too... maybe you could make it down to p.a. dc

EMU
2006.04.04, 01:00 AM
I am going to speak to my buddy and see if we can arrange a road trip... I dont have work/school from 4/15-4/22... Hopefully we can get something setup... I dont have a car, so it would be up to Magic. O may be able to get a few of the other guys as well...

Let me know when you are going to be in PA, if it is around the 15 or 16th, we may be able to do a little GTG at the DOW track. I would be willing to give up one of my point series races to get to finally meet some of the guys here ;)

techno
2006.04.04, 06:30 AM
I am going to speak to my buddy and see if we can arrange a road trip... I dont have work/school from 4/15-4/22... Hopefully we can get something setup... I dont have a car, so it would be up to Magic. O may be able to get a few of the other guys as well...

Let me know when you are going to be in PA, if it is around the 15 or 16th, we may be able to do a little GTG at the DOW track. I would be willing to give up one of my point series races to get to finally meet some of the guys here ;)
dang it im already planing on heading that way this weekend to dc crew sat. and sun. with dow i really would love to meet you guys. from what i see on the board you guys are pretty cool im in cincinnati Ohio and dont get alot of time off work to play so i try to make the most of it

gasman1
2006.04.04, 10:10 AM

Come on down anyhow, we would enjoy your company anytime.

imxlr8ed
2006.04.04, 10:11 AM
You're all welcome... anytime ! Be great if you could talk Magic into buzzing down this weekend ! We are running the 9th, 16th, 23rd of this month.

dean
2006.04.20, 08:55 PM
Hey JB ... whats up dude!

I'm practically on my way :D

I arrive in Tampa this Sunday. :)

Im goona be there on Monday and Tuesday setting up the cars to race on Wednsday!!

Does the shop have transponder connectors in stock?

I am looking forward to some great racing !! :p

Anyway .. shout back.

Dean. :cool:

Shaun
2006.04.21, 12:32 PM
Hey JB ... whats up dude!

I'm practically on my way :D

I arrive in Tampa this Sunday. :)

Im goona be there on Monday and Tuesday setting up the cars to race on Wednsday!!

Does the shop have transponder connectors in stock?

I am looking forward to some great racing !! :p

Anyway .. shout back.

Dean. :cool:

What class do you plan on running in Tampa? I'm from GA and will be at Franks on Tuesday for practice and racing on Wednesday. I'm running the road course. Should be fun.

See you there.

dean
2006.04.21, 04:56 PM
Im running the road course too.. useing my MR-01, My MRo2 is a cupcar2.
I am bringing 2 CupCar1's , you can probably borrow one if you want.
Im binging all together
2 MRO1's
2 CupCar1's
1 CupCar2
1 Overland

C U there !!! :D

dean
2006.05.13, 09:29 PM
Shaun,
What happened to ya.
Saw you at the track. But you never came back to race?