PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Number of Racers

arch2b
2006.03.14, 07:25 PM
does anyone know if there is a maximum number of racers supported by core?

so far it seems you can scan in as many as you can see on teh screen. i know i've had as amny as 8 race before and i think dow guys had more than that once. if it's based on screen size, i will need ot get a larger monitor and jack it up to the maximum resolution. my laptop will ony fit 6 on the screen and a 17" motnitor would fit 8.

briankstan
2006.03.14, 10:23 PM
does anyone know if there is a maximum number of racers supported by core?

so far it seems you can scan in as many as you can see on teh screen. i know i've had as amny as 8 race before and i think dow guys had more than that once. if it's based on screen size, i will need ot get a larger monitor and jack it up to the maximum resolution. my laptop will ony fit 6 on the screen and a 17" motnitor would fit 8.

Have you set the pictures to half size? We have run as many as 9 at a time.

arch2b
2006.03.15, 06:15 AM
i don't recall... i'll have to double check. nope, that did the trick. i should be able to get well over 6 now as 3 only takes up about 1.5-2". thanks for the tip :)

briankstan
2006.03.15, 09:18 AM
i don't recall... i'll have to double check. nope, that did the trick. i should be able to get well over 6 now as 3 only takes up about 1.5-2". thanks for the tip :)

not a problem. There is so much stuff that you can set with the software. I have the code that will allow you to change the spacing between the cars also if you need to adjust it a little. I hade to for my wide screen on my laptop.