PDA

View Full Version : iwaver forum

skylinemonster
2006.03.17, 08:26 AM
does anyone know of a forum dedicated to iwavers and firelap upgrades?

i wish i didnt buy this firelap, the quality is not great, ive put the x-speed motor in with bearings and a ball diff and it still sucks.

drives like a toy, very slow

arch2b
2006.03.17, 07:43 PM
there are others that feature iwaver but i am not aware of any iwaver specific forums. your best bet is to look here and other forums with iwaver specific subsections. besides mini-z we have other iwaver retailers present on the forum.

yamar6
2006.04.11, 06:11 PM
how does it drive like a toy.i have a iwaver & my friend has the kyosho and i stay up with his cardoes anyone know of a forum dedicated to iwavers and firelap upgrades?

i wish i didnt buy this firelap, the quality is not great, ive put the x-speed motor in with bearings and a ball diff and it still sucks.

drives like a toy, very slow

machine
2006.04.11, 07:25 PM
Like arch said there are other iwaver dealers on the forums. Drives like a toy? Are you talking about Xmods? yuk yuk yuk sorry bad joke.

The shop you got it from should be able to help you make it run right. Try thier first before you write the car off. I've had a few customers tell me the same thing and after i walk them through some setups and option parts they are quite happy. We race iwavers/firelaps/mini-z all the time and everything is as cometitive as the driver is.