PDA

View Full Version : longo scion triathlon II

MotorFX
2006.03.21, 05:41 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/bluexbox/SE_events/LSCI_triathlon2.jpg

Ok guys/gals...prepare for another installment of the SCION communities hottest outdoor event!!!

new features added this year is the addition of the MINI Z race brought to you by MOTOR FX

we will post more info about the mini Z race as we get everything sorted out

any other questions reagrding this event please feel free to ask

hope to see everyone there!!!

Thanx
-Coi-

rharris
2006.03.21, 05:57 PM
Very cool.

Do you think this event will be kid freindly? I'd like to drag my son along (he's 9 and pretty fast)

Looking forward to the details.

How close are you to getting your core system? Our club has raised $400 of the $800 it will take to get started (system and 10 transponders for the core kids raising the money) .

See ya Thursday.

MotorFX
2006.03.21, 07:28 PM
Very cool.

Do you think this event will be kid freindly? I'd like to drag my son along (he's 9 and pretty fast)

Looking forward to the details.

How close are you to getting your core system? Our club has raised $400 of the $800 it will take to get started (system and 10 transponders for the core kids raising the money) .

See ya Thursday.

i will sort more details about the race

as far as the core system, PN maybe providing that for us at this EVENT, i dont think i can scrounge up the change to purchase the Core on my own by then

see ya thursday
-Coi-

MotorFX
2006.04.09, 10:18 PM
BUMP...this event is open to anyone with a MINI Z (kids of all ages) ... the event is commin up so get your cars ready!!!

more details comin soon

thanx
-Coi-

MotorFX
2006.04.26, 03:10 AM
due to such a big event and such a short time to prep, the MOTOR FX RCP track will still be there and we are going to have free runs and exhibitions all day long!!!!

just remember to bring your own power supplies and tables

thanx a million!!!!

machine
2006.04.26, 12:26 PM
Goodluck with the event, we have something simliar in June coming up carshow and mini-z race. Let us know how things went.

Cheers

MotorFX
2006.04.28, 04:47 AM
BUMP!!! we will have an awesome set up here, and a few "pros" on hand for exhibition...PLUS we are having a core lap timing system as well