PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to HFAY

briankstan
2006.04.11, 01:36 PM
I just wanted to start this thread so I can Welcome those that would or have already joined in with either the Online Points Seriers (OLPS) or the Time Trials.

We will have one more club joining in in the next little while. I don't have an official Club name, but the MZR member that is in charge of them is MZR member Shuter. Welcome aboard.

There will also be a group from Atomic Mods that will be joining in. they will only be competing in the Time Trials as they don't have a Timing system. They are using a manually operated lap counter to track times. Welcome to Tripod and his Group of Xmodders.

The Club that are Competing as of right now are: in no paticular order... :)

Ann Arbor GTG (Ann Arbor, MI)
Dorks on Wheels (Reading, PA)
Mini-AZ (Phoenix, AZ)
DC GTG (Washington DC)
MZ˛ (Central, Illinois)
Salt Lake Mini-Z (West Jordan, Ut)
Tom Thumb Hobbies (Columbus, OH)
Stafford Racers UK (Stafford, England)
Z-Racing (Cedar City, Ut)
SRC (Whittier, California)

I have also been contacted my Minirc.ca a group based in Canada. Hopefully they will be joining in also.

I will keep this updated with any new prospects or new clubs that join in.

Brian

imxlr8ed
2006.04.11, 04:44 PM
If anyone knows of other clubs out there, who may be capable, or willing to participate, please let us know ! The more, the merrier ! I'm still waiting for the asian invasion into HFAY !... seems like they're not interested so far... :(

Please email PM me or Brian with the 411.

Glad to see Atomic showing interest, thought they were just ignoring my emails ! :D Gonna be great to see some fast Xmods on there !

techno
2006.04.11, 11:48 PM
well I'm soon to start the cinci mini speeedway im working on it :rolleyes: