PDA

View Full Version : Frank's Banked Oval ( CupCars )

dean
2006.05.10, 05:58 PM
Hi all , I just got back from Franks in Florida and had a great time.
It's a great place! Anyway .. I made this video...hope y'all like it. Tell me what you think.
My Vacation Video - Frank's (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6294381443934302501)

El Tigre
2006.05.10, 08:02 PM
Great video, did you get new editing software? You ever race in NH?

dean
2006.05.10, 08:17 PM
Yes I used editing software for frame by frame editing.

And.. yes.. TC's is a great place to race .. Bill Jr. is the National Mini-Z champ and does not hold back any secrets.

I even used to race there back in the day when Phillip Ng (PN) raced there too.
They know everything there is to know about set-ups and again, they dont hold back secrets which is really unique for R/C racing and makes the mini-z experience all that much better.

Do you race there? Tell them I said hello .... :D

crazyracer
2006.05.11, 01:06 AM
Yes I used editing software for frame by frame editing.

And.. yes.. TC's is a great place to race .. Bill Jr. is the National Mini-Z champ and does not hold back any secrets.

I even used to race there back in the day when Phillip Ng (PN) raced there too.
They know everything there is to know about set-ups and again, they dont hold back secrets which is really unique for R/C racing and makes the mini-z experience all that much better.

Do you race there? Tell them I said hello .... :D

Hi Dean , How are you? long time no see.
You see the photo, you will remeber me.

El Tigre
2006.05.11, 06:23 AM
I used to race there, and I remember Philip, he was a helpful guy. His wife used to bring in eggrolls once in awhile. I'm in NC now and this place has no place local to actually race. I really miss racing outside in the summer on Thursday nights. They kept no secrets there, it was a great atmosphere and Bill Sr. had everything covered there, outdoor and indoor tracks, great food and a well stocked shop. I think he was the first to carry Pro-Z chassis too. Bill Jr. is an RC god.

TuNeR1989
2006.05.11, 02:59 PM
Great Vid i race at franks myself!

Nice to see a vid of the races online!

neweraz84
2006.05.12, 04:26 PM
that's a freakin hott helicopter and track, they should put a camera on the heli and let it record a race, that would be cool.

Breeze
2006.05.16, 10:11 AM
I used to race there, and I remember Philip, he was a helpful guy. His wife used to bring in eggrolls once in awhile. I'm in NC now and this place has no place local to actually race. I really miss racing outside in the summer on Thursday nights. They kept no secrets there, it was a great atmosphere and Bill Sr. had everything covered there, outdoor and indoor tracks, great food and a well stocked shop. I think he was the first to carry Pro-Z chassis too. Bill Jr. is an RC god.

Where are you in NC? I'm in the Charlotte area and race in China Grove.

El Tigre
2006.05.16, 05:56 PM
I'm in Raleigh, Charlotte's a bit of a haul, but I hear there's some great racing out there.