PDA

View Full Version : Off topic, not Iwaver but Mini-T

marc
2006.05.28, 03:06 PM
Does anybody have a Mini-T and are they worth saving up for? As I don't have any tracks for racing my Mini-Z's, I'd like to get the Mini-T for running outside. Who makes the best hop-ups for theme and what do you recommend? Rc mart offers a complete package from TopCad as well as a carbon fiber chassis kit.

arch2b
2006.05.28, 03:23 PM
why would this be in the iwaver seciton and not off topic or mini rc?

marc
2006.05.28, 03:25 PM
why would this be in the iwaver seciton and not off topic or mini rc?
Sorry, some reason it wouldn't let me post anything there. Shall I try again?

arch2b
2006.05.28, 03:27 PM
nope, already moved it ;) hope you get some good feedback. i never drove a mini-t

marc
2006.05.28, 03:29 PM
nope, already moved it ;) hope you get some good feedback. i never drove a mini-t

Thanks. It sucks I don't have a track here. Colorado Springs isn't big enough and the Mini-Z isn't that well known here. Also, my house does not allow adequate room for a Mini-Z track. So, as mentioned earlier, I just build shelfe queens and fly heli's. That's why I was interested in the Mini-T for outdoors.

arch2b
2006.05.28, 03:41 PM
have you considered the kysoho mini inferno? is slightly larger but way more capable. comes in buggy, staduim truck and new light armor versions. see halfeight.com ;)

marc
2006.05.28, 03:43 PM
have you considered the kysoho mini inferno? is slightly larger but way more capable. comes in buggy, staduim truck and new light armor versions. see halfeight.com ;)

I'm interested in the Mini-T's size. It's almost like a Mini-Z stadium truck series if you know what I mean.

BLiND
2006.05.28, 04:28 PM
if you're interested in a mini-t I have mine up on ebay right now that is almost completely hopped up, and it's going for really cheap ...

e-bay item# 6061268986

they're great trucks, with a fast motor they're animals and really hard to keep the front tires on the ground ;)

marc
2006.05.28, 04:29 PM
if you're interested in a mini-t I have mine up on ebay right now that is almost completely hopped up, and it's going for really cheap ...

e-bay item# 6061268986

they're great trucks, with a fast motor they're animals and really hard to keep the front tires on the ground ;)

Thanks, what's your asking price? And would you be interested in a Kyosho Motorcycle for trade?

BLiND
2006.05.28, 04:30 PM
it's up for auction, no asking price.

I'm not looking for any trades, just to sell :)

marc
2006.05.28, 04:32 PM

Can you send me a link to it so I can take a look? I might be interested, but, I'm kinda broke right now.

marc
2006.05.28, 04:37 PM

What kind of hop-ups do you have on your T? Also, what's the condition of it?