PDA

View Full Version : New Mini-Z Lit with Smart car body.

marc
2006.06.01, 12:29 PM
Hello, I had a thought. You maybe familiar with the upcoming Mini-Z Lit? I was thinking of useing Revell's easy build model kit of the Smart car as a body for the Lit. I wonder if it'll fit. It certainly looks small enough. Funny thing about the Smart car, I've actually seen a bit of photos of people "tuning" these cars, so, I'd thought I'd do one soon for a Mini-Z.

arch2b
2006.06.01, 02:06 PM
there is already a long thread on the LIT.

it's actually a 1/28 rc. the body choices will naturally have to be from very small cars like the 2 already in production.

for the most part they are simply scaled down mini-z's thus the name.... they do offer alot of potential for the cusotm mod crowd and smaller scales

stuZ
2006.10.27, 07:03 PM
there is already a long thread on the LIT.

it's actually a 1/28 rc. the body choices will naturally have to be from very small cars like the 2 already in production.

for the most part they are simply scaled down mini-z's thus the name.... they do offer alot of potential for the cusotm mod crowd and smaller scales

I think he was referring to people tuning smart cars, not LIT's.

marc
2006.10.28, 09:53 AM
I think he was referring to people tuning smart cars, not LIT's.

Hi there, yes I was refering to people tuning the Smart Car. I plan on useing that body for my Lit whenever I get it. Hopefully sooner than later. I think tuned Smart Cars are pretty cool. There now being sold here in Colorado Springs. I was going to test drive one, but they wouldn't let me unless I was seriously going to buy one. They claimed they didn't want to put miles on it since they only had a few. Oh well, maybe I should'a lied just to get a chance to test drive it. They are short little cars though. I wouldn't say tiny, just very short wheelbase.