PDA

View Full Version : Overland?

bashtothemax2
2006.06.08, 01:58 PM
The forums have slowen down I havent touch my overland in about 3 months i think they are starting to get boring. Anybody feel this way

briankstan
2006.06.08, 02:18 PM
the slowdown is typical for the summer months. What's fun is to get out and race that overland with jumps and obsticals on the track. one of our most fun events at our club races, both for those racing and those watching.

jjlove
2006.06.08, 08:22 PM
I agree. One of the most fun to race and watch races are the Overland races. We set up a bunch of different types of jumps and other stuff at our track. Check out the video in the vid section. There will be more to come. I just ordered a spy camera that I will use to get some race shots in action.

cola
2006.06.09, 08:10 AM
It does get boring. I like add things to the ol bodys and make it a project. Here's the one I finally finished. I made the brush guard and roof rack out of brass.

mavrick
2006.06.09, 10:27 AM
im pretty sure if a 4x4 model is added to the overland lineup, the fun possibilites are endless. We need more votes in that overland poll. :)

alpha_003
2006.06.09, 01:20 PM
im pretty sure if a 4x4 model is added to the overland lineup, the fun possibilites are endless. We need more votes in that overland poll. :)
i agree with mavrick, if there was at least a conversion kit for overlands to be awd,then people coulddo literaly everything with them. rockcrawling, rally racing, mud bogging, im not saying they arent abled, its just that 2wd will only get a truck so far. PLEASE KYOHSO! YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN AWD OVERLAND!
also, since its the summer, everyone is either out playing or watching the world cup.

traxxasman215
2006.06.14, 04:07 PM
The forums have slowen down I havent touch my overland in about 3 months i think they are starting to get boring. Anybody feel this way
It is typical for any kind of forum to slow down during the summer months. More people are doing other things then playing with Mini-Z's.

arch2b
2006.06.14, 05:30 PM
there has also been less new products for the overlands than say racers. less new products means less new topics, new discussions, etc., etc.