PDA

View Full Version : New Iwaaver bodies, looks nice.

Boss302
2006.06.10, 11:09 AM
I was at IwaverUSA.com and knowticed that they have a new line of bodies,Called "techArt". but only a promo of a Porche was there.

http://www.iwaver.com/comi.asp?cid=2

Ronin
2006.06.10, 12:13 PM
They probably called it TechArt b/c of the German Porsche tuner.. ;)

Looks a little elongated or something. I'd still buy one for my ma010! if it'd fit...

builthatch
2006.06.10, 12:22 PM
They probably called it TechArt b/c of the German Porsche tuner.. ;)

Looks a little elongated or something. I'd still buy one for my ma010! if it'd fit...

yeah, that techart logo is the same logo as the tuner outfit.

builthatch
2006.06.10, 12:27 PM
yeah, that techart logo is the same logo as the tuner outfit.

ok, i hit submit and there is no edit now at all, even after 2 seconds???? i see it says you may not edit your posts.. that is bogus and makes for added waste of bandwidth...

anyway...the car pictured looks like a mild techart 996; i am not a fan of the cheesy looking silver painted headlight area and also...why make a new body release of the last generation?? they should have started with the 997 and then gone back from there if they insist on an older gen...

Roketmini
2006.06.11, 01:56 PM
Yay! Another Mini Cooper-S! Almost makes me want to buy one.

arch2b
2006.06.11, 01:58 PM
the rally stripe coopers like great. provided they fit well, i would like to pick up atleast 1

lfisminiz
2006.06.11, 08:08 PM
Not to bad. I have there saleen body and its not to bad. Wait and see if new batch are better.

hoolahoop
2006.06.12, 01:05 AM
I'm having a difficult time finding bodies for my MR02 RM chassis. If I could find a Mercedes or Mini-S body that would fit I would buy them in an instant

(seems like I can only find ferrari or honda bodies)

marc
2006.06.12, 12:30 PM
I was at IwaverUSA.com and knowticed that they have a new line of bodies,Called "techArt". but only a promo of a Porche was there.

http://www.iwaver.com/comi.asp?cid=2

Nah, don't like the bodies, no details on the lights like Kyosho's.

marc
2006.06.12, 12:32 PM
I'm having a difficult time finding bodies for my MR02 RM chassis. If I could find a Mercedes or Mini-S body that would fit I would buy them in an instant

(seems like I can only find ferrari or honda bodies)

If your a Mini Cooper fan, Iwaver is releasing some really nice Mini Cooper S bodies that will fit Mini-Z as well. Iwaver is offering the Cooper S in six or so colors, with or without stripes. The Kyosho Mini Cooper S is only available in red, green, and non-painted bodies. These new Iwaver 02M chassis will be available soon. Toy east.com will have'em soon, probably at the end of the month or next month.