PDA

View Full Version : Race Event - Sunday - 06/18/2006

AtlRC
2006.06.13, 09:43 PM
http://www.atlrcmotorsports.com/amrcr-pics/Banner.jpg

Alpharetta, GA
E-mail me for directions and contact info.

Time:
-------
Doors Open: 12:00pm (if you’d like to show up earlier, please contact me)
Racing Starts: 2:00pm

Classes:
-----------
1/28th Novice (same as 1/28th stock but limited to novice level drivers only)
1/28th Stock (limited to stock motor and 4AAA batteries, any chassis mods OK)
1/28th Open

Notes:
---------
- Core lap counting system.
- Custom track.
- Audio and video systems for the automated sounds, announcements and race stats display.
- We will run 3 qualifiers for each class.
- We will run double or triple A Mains.
- Qualifiers and Mains will be 5 minutes.
- Refreshments available.

Use this "Race Event" thread to discuss things such as who will be attending and any other specific info pertaining to the race. After the event is over, we can continue to discuss any issues / suggestions / improvements for the next race. The results, and possibly pictures, will then be posted to this same thread.

If you think you’ll be attending, please post here so everyone will have an idea of expected attendance.

Hope to see you there!

AtlRC
2006.06.15, 09:53 AM
How about a roll call. I'll be there.

bemoore
2006.06.16, 08:10 AM
I'm not going to be able to make it.

Mzfreak
2006.06.17, 11:15 AM
me neither

AtlRC
2006.06.17, 12:37 PM
--- RACE CANCELLED ---

It looks like no one will be available to race this Sunday so this race will be cancelled.

I figured it might slow down some during the summer. I'll be posting the flyers this weekend, then anyone can post them wherever they can.

We'll try another race in 2 weeks.

signal21
2006.06.17, 06:49 PM
--- RACE CANCELLED ---

It looks like no one will be available to race this Sunday so this race will be cancelled.

I figured it might slow down some during the summer. I'll be posting the flyers this weekend, then anyone can post them wherever they can.

We'll try another race in 2 weeks.

everytime i can go its cancelled...

i'll be there in 2 weeks tho. i hope theres going to be a good turnout.

AtlRC
2006.06.18, 01:24 AM
everytime i can go its cancelled...

i'll be there in 2 weeks tho. i hope theres going to be a good turnout.

Sorry dude, but this is the first time it's ever been cancelled. How come you can come now? Paintball season over? We'll try to drum up some business for next time! Hope to see you then. If you'd like to come over some time during the week, let me know. We'll figure something out. We should probably do a weeknight soon as well.

Take care!

bemoore
2006.06.19, 04:22 PM
I couldn't make it due to Father's day. I don't think any holiday falls on 7/2, so I should be there next race.

T Man
2006.06.25, 01:48 PM
Hey guys. I'm on summer vacation now and I'd love to make the drive down to Atlanta to race. My cars are doing me no good just sitting here collecting dust. I was actually able to miraculously fix the elecronics for my MR-02 last night and I have an AWD to race too. :) Is the next race going to be on 7/2? If so, I'll probably be able to make it.

I think I need to order some tires. ;)

Chris