PDA

View Full Version : Downloading software ???

madf1man
2006.07.07, 08:27 AM
Ok ,I,ve gotten a new laptop and of course wanted to get the core software onto it so I,ll have a back up system. After some difficulty getting it downloaded it is now and appeares to be working fine. Question is that when attempting to download I got access denied several times and then it finally just worked. Got me thinking it would be wise to get software onto CD so I,d always have it. So I went back to core download and again I have not been able to log in. Emailed support yesterday but have not gotten reply yet. Any suggestions? Thanks

CoreAnalog
2006.07.08, 09:23 PM
Ok ,I,ve gotten a new laptop and of course wanted to get the core software onto it so I,ll have a back up system. After some difficulty getting it downloaded it is now and appeares to be working fine. Question is that when attempting to download I got access denied several times and then it finally just worked. Got me thinking it would be wise to get software onto CD so I,d always have it. So I went back to core download and again I have not been able to log in. Emailed support yesterday but have not gotten reply yet. Any suggestions? Thanks

The web page only allows you to download the software twice. We'll get it reset...

--Core

madf1man
2006.07.09, 08:44 AM
Thanks Core and Salt Lake Mini Z.

arch2b
2006.07.18, 10:49 AM
core, can you email me whatever i need to download the latest version? it's a new season so i wanted to start off on the latest version rather this time. i'm fairly certain i figured out all the environmental bugs effecting my core system. now i want to get back to the software.

leonen
2006.07.27, 04:51 PM
Is it possible to get the Software alone? To test it with our RFI System?

Haven't found any links on the website.

CoreAnalog
2006.07.27, 07:11 PM
Is it possible to get the Software alone? To test it with our RFI System?

Haven't found any links on the website.

The software can only be used by people who have purchased our system and with our hardware only. The EULA prohibits such use of our software.

--Core

jbenthobbies
2006.08.13, 09:19 PM
I just got my core system and can't download the software. What do I do? Please email at jbent5509@sbcglobal.net