PDA

View Full Version : WTB Mclaren F1 Wing

nivlacs3z
2006.07.09, 01:22 PM
I bought a used mr02 with a mclaren f1 body and a nicked wing. It looks kinda funny so... as the title says, I want a new wing. (doesnt matter whats on the wing - decal wise)

builthatch
2006.07.09, 02:21 PM
I bought a used mr02 with a mclaren f1 body and a nicked wing. It looks kinda funny so... as the title says, I want a new wing. (doesnt matter whats on the wing - decal wise)

i tried looking for one like this a while ago, noone had one. they arent avail from Kyosho either.

my dog stepped/kicked the spoiler on my car when i first got it in december and then my second one, the bottom came out of the autoscale display and it fell on the side of the wing. i've CA'd them and they've each been ok, even thru racing with several cars, but i atleast wanted a brand new one on my newest one...no biggie tho.

you can transplant an atomic wing on there, but i don't think it'll use the same holes and it won't look exactly the same- it's also not the CF look, but whatever.

PaulBoth
2006.07.10, 08:36 AM
I have two spares... one that is black, and one that is white... The white one is clean, the black one has a small sticker on it.

PB

PaulBoth
2006.07.12, 03:03 PM
Let me know if either of you want these wings, if not I've thought of another use for one of them.

PB

Dougboy
2006.07.23, 12:46 PM
hello, sorry for reviving an old thread. But i desperately need a mclaren spoiler.

Paul, how can i get the spoiler from you? Mail? Next rcp event?

let me know, i want the black one :p

nivlacs3z
2006.07.23, 03:44 PM
oops... @_@ I didnt realize that someone responded to me a long time ago about this... hehe well anyways, if dougboy doesnt take it then I will. Could ya post up a pic or two? thanks

PaulBoth
2006.07.24, 07:24 AM
Guys send me an email: paul . both @ sympatico . ca

PB