PDA

View Full Version : Some laps on MadriZ circuit

undertow
2006.07.14, 11:58 AM
My first post here.

Some laps on MadriZ (Madrid, Spain) circuit with an MR 02 MMRM with an Atomic Stock motor and with a funny end :P

The circuit will be changed soon to RCP Track ;)

Video Link:
Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUux9s3K7z8)

briankstan
2006.07.14, 12:07 PM
My first post here.

Some laps on MadriZ (Madrid, Spain) circuit with an MR 02 MMRM with an Atomic Stock motor and with a funny end :P

The circuit will be changed soon to RCP Track ;)

Video Link:
Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUux9s3K7z8)

that's some good driving there. Great video

you will love the RCP, plus the layout can be changed more often to keep the tracks from getting boring.

undertow
2006.07.14, 12:10 PM
RCP is great but I prefer driving in the surface of the video, is more realistic, but rcp have very low maintenance and could change the circuit is great :) :)

Mojar7070
2006.07.14, 01:03 PM
Yeah nice track, great driving. That NSX seems like is has velcro on its tires. Talking about dailed. :D

undertow
2006.07.14, 01:11 PM
The config of my car.

Atomic Motor mount V3 (to have with MM motor position RM wheelbase and be able to use RM bodies) with the lowest position of the rear diff.
Atomic damper 94mm, atomic stock motor with 9T and atomic ball diff configured very hard.
On front all 0 degree, yellow PN springs and with the sortest suspension cap that cames with the ready set and quite lowered with some spring spacers

Front tires atomic ar03 (30 degree) and rear kyosho MZW36-20

Hope this info is useful.

Mojar7070
2006.07.14, 02:32 PM
Don't change your setup it's really dailed.

Plus the NSX body is a good handling body.

Fish
2006.07.14, 02:48 PM
RCP is great but I prefer driving in the surface of the video, is more realistic, but rcp have very low maintenance and could change the circuit is great :) :)

Yep, RCP is great, but you'll miss taking corners like that one in the middle of your track, the long left hander that tightens into a hairpin. Turns like that tend to upset the car like crazy especially when you let off the throttle, and are more fun to drive in the end.

Nice driving, by the way :) . Ever try dialing in a bit more understeer?

Limeaway
2006.07.14, 03:58 PM
Dang, that's some great driving! Not once did you crash...I love how you hit the apex every time every turn lol

undertow
2006.07.14, 04:34 PM
Yep, RCP is great, but you'll miss taking corners like that one in the middle of your track, the long left hander that tightens into a hairpin. Turns like that tend to upset the car like crazy especially when you let off the throttle, and are more fun to drive in the end.

That corner is crazy, with my setup the cars works perfet on every turn of the track but in that one I have no grip, thats will I take it like that :P

undertow
2006.07.14, 04:35 PM
Dang, that's some great driving! Not once did you crash...I love how you hit the apex every time every turn lol

Sorry but what does apex mean :( ?

color01
2006.07.14, 04:35 PM
That's awesome driving... and nice stuff on the hairpins too, you just let the tail go out, and gunned the throttle. Is that on purpose? If so... you're absolutely badass. ;)

undertow
2006.07.14, 04:49 PM
That's awesome driving... and nice stuff on the hairpins too, you just let the tail go out, and gunned the throttle. Is that on purpose? If so... you're absolutely badass. ;)

The hairpins is my favorite part of the circuit ;)

When I`m training I usually use old tires to have less grip to be able to control the car with less grip because the problem of our surface is that when you run more that 6 minutes without cleaning the tires the car starts to lose grip, thats why sometimes I lost the tail.... but is very fun!!

Limeaway
2006.07.15, 01:42 AM
Sorry but what does apex mean :( ?
The apex is usually the point in a turn you try to aim for, as it's usually the point where you start to accelerate out of the turn.

fastXracer24
2006.07.19, 08:04 PM
that is some good driving. I hope to become as good.