PDA

View Full Version : Who is the Atomic Rep?

Hood
2006.07.17, 09:05 PM
I have been sending emails through their website with no responses.. If someone is out there representing Atomic, please send me an email.

Robin Young
hoodshobbies@yahoo.com

builthatch
2006.07.17, 10:44 PM
I have been sending emails through their website with no responses.. If someone is out there representing Atomic, please send me an email.

Robin Young
hoodshobbies@yahoo.com

good luck. many many shops who purchase from atomic have a horrible time getting in touch with them in HK and they are paying customers of volume!

i as well have been ignored with all of my emails to them.

if you have an issue with a product, there is no recourse...it's not the shop who you bought from's fault that they designed something wrong or whatever the case may be....

techno
2006.07.18, 06:40 AM
good luck. many many shops who purchase from atomic have a horrible time getting in touch with them in HK and they are paying customers of volume!

i as well have been ignored with all of my emails to them.

if you have an issue with a product, there is no recourse...it's not the shop who you bought from's fault that they designed something wrong or whatever the case may be....
I Belive the purpose of this sub forum is to open up dialog with atomic. Mini-Z must have made contact with them to open the forum up for these threads lets not be to hasty to slam them let them have a chance to show us here at mini-zracer we are heard

Hood
2006.07.18, 02:51 PM
I am interested in selling their products and can't seem to find a good way to get stuff.. I have tried contacting them through their website with no response. I found their North America dealer in Mexico and tried to become one of their dealers, their prices for me as a dealer were more than retail.

I would love to have a contact at Atomic send me some info about how to get their products for our local racers. If I can't get some help, I will just carry Kyosho and PN products, but I would really like to have Atomic to give everyone a good selection and choices..

Thanks..

Hood
2006.07.19, 12:41 PM
I have to say that was a fast response. It was hard to get ahold of them, but now I have ways to contact them and to order parts. I won't lose the contact info..

Thanks again Atomic..

builthatch
2006.07.20, 03:23 PM
I have to say that was a fast response. It was hard to get ahold of them, but now I have ways to contact them and to order parts. I won't lose the contact info..

Thanks again Atomic..

am i missing the sarcasm!? they contacted you/ responded?

Hood
2006.07.20, 07:11 PM
They responded with all the info that I needed, I should be a dealer soon. I was about to give up before I saw the Atomic Forum here, and I am glad that I will be able to carry their parts.

Thanks again..

mini-z
2006.07.23, 11:41 AM

Robin Young
hoodshobbies@yahoo.com

The Atomic rep on this site us "ATM" - please continue to post your threads here and they should get back to you. :)

mini-z
2006.07.23, 11:45 AM
I would love to have a contact at Atomic send me some info about how to get their products for our local racers. If I can't get some help, I will just carry Kyosho and PN products, but I would really like to have Atomic to give everyone a good selection and choices..

FYI for future reference for those in a similar situation to Hood, contact us (shop@) for help getting volume qtys of any of the parts that we stock.
:)

builthatch
2006.07.23, 08:11 PM
so let's give this a try ; )

Is Atomic planning on coming out with a DDS plate for the new short wheel-base Porsches (934 + 935)?

GiXXer
2006.07.25, 01:37 AM
I haven't had problems with Atomic answering my emails. For ordering parts or selling their parts, they forwarded me to EGR racing www.egrracing.com . The said it's their main distributor. In order to carry atomic parts they said I needed to have a store, take photos, business license and all that contact information stuff.

Hood
2006.07.31, 03:56 PM
I am very interested in talking to someone here about carrying the parts that you stock. I have left messages, but still waiting to hear back. Thanks for the offer.

mk2kompressor
2008.02.12, 03:09 AM
does anyone have contact details for atomic that work?
ive spoke to egr racing who just say contact atomic direct,if only it was that simple:confused:

they have had several emails from me and no replies:(

arch2b
2008.02.12, 08:07 AM
does anyone have contact details for atomic that work?
ive spoke to egr racing who just say contact atomic direct,if only it was that simple:confused:

they have had several emails from me and no replies:(

ATM is the forum representative. you can try emailing him thru the forum or pm. other than that, it's up to them to respond.

from what i hear, this experience is not uncommon. check any of the threads on the atomic race series.

mk2kompressor
2008.02.12, 12:23 PM
thanks arch,ill give it a try:)