PDA

View Full Version : Startling news

Lexus86
2006.07.26, 09:05 AM
I went on to kyoshoamerica.com this morning to find out that you can no longer buy the Landcruiser, Harrier, Pajero, and i think 1 more. All they have in stock is both the mercedes suv's, the H1 and H2, and the porche Cayanne :eek: .Does that mean the others are discontinued? :(

arch2b
2006.07.26, 12:05 PM
it's not uncommon for kyosho to discontinue bodies. it happens all the time. the dakar pajero for example was discontinued long ago with the dakar land cruiser following it. i think they also turned out to be less popular than the remaining bodies as well. the x5 for example is one of the early release bodies and it's still around although it's getting hard to find as well so that could mean it's on the list?

in the end, some bodies have to go so new ones can take thier place. it is unfortunate that it takes soo long for new overland bodies to get released. there are any number of new suv's and pick up's on the market. not to mention new dakar vehicles.

another thing to consider.... all the other mini-z chassis's have been re-released with the 3010 fets EXCEPT the overland and monster. i'm not sure how much to read into that but.... i'm hoping that it's just farther down on the priority list or something new is coming. only time will tell until we can get some news from kyosho.

Lexus86
2006.07.26, 12:23 PM
Thanks. I understand now. Well, i guess i'll have to buy the mercedes. Do they still sell the autoscale collection bodies?

arch2b
2006.07.26, 12:41 PM
yes, they still sell overland autoscales. check the shop here. if your looking for one that may have been discontinued, try looking at kyoshousa shopatron. there is no gaurantee but they may be able to find it collecting dust on some local hobby shop shelf just waiting to get bought.

briankstan
2006.07.26, 12:46 PM
Thanks. I understand now. Well, i guess i'll have to buy the mercedes. Do they still sell the autoscale collection bodies?

yes, you can buy Overlands as Autoscales.

Lexus86
2006.07.26, 12:47 PM
Ok, thanks. im definetly gonna do that! :)