PDA

View Full Version : f-1 series

herman
2006.07.30, 10:11 PM
any plans of kyosho coming out with other f-1 teams? :D
renault, bar, and williams.... hope hope hope...

Tim Johnson
2006.07.31, 11:12 AM
any plans of kyosho coming out with other f-1 teams? :D
renault, bar, and williams.... hope hope hope...

McLaren is the next round of F-1 teams, Car number 9 and 10

briankstan
2006.07.31, 11:53 AM
Tim,

Do you haven any idea of when the new board will be available for purchase? The ones with the 3010 fets.

I have a board in my one of my F1's that has a weird steering issue that I can't seem to resolve. it looks like it's going to need a new board and If I'm going to get one it's going to be one of the new ones.

one more thing. Well the Body sets for the 2005 bodies be released any time soon?

thanks for the heads up.

Tim Johnson
2006.07.31, 01:32 PM
Tim,

Do you haven any idea of when the new board will be available for purchase? The ones with the 3010 fets.

I have a board in my one of my F1's that has a weird steering issue that I can't seem to resolve. it looks like it's going to need a new board and If I'm going to get one it's going to be one of the new ones.

one more thing. Well the Body sets for the 2005 bodies be released any time soon?

thanks for the heads up.

As far as i know their will not be a new board for the current production F-1s.

The new boards for the MR-02/015, i do have have an arrival date yet.

briankstan
2006.07.31, 02:52 PM
As far as i know their will not be a new board for the current production F-1s.

The new boards for the MR-02/015, i do have have an arrival date yet.

if I'm understading you correctly. the new F1's (2005 models) don't have the upgraded fets? they are simply a new body on the same chassis and electronics. :(

Tim Johnson
2006.07.31, 03:54 PM
if I'm understading you correctly. the new F1's (2005 models) don't have the upgraded fets? they are simply a new body on the same chassis and electronics. :(

Ok, after doing a little research, The current production F-1's do have a new board. I have been told that new boards sold seperatly will arrive in about a month. Sorry for the confusion, Some information was lost in translation.

briankstan
2006.07.31, 04:01 PM
Ok, after doing a little research, The current production F-1's do have a new board. I have been told that new boards sold seperatly will arrive in about a month. Sorry for the confusion, Some information was lost in translation.

Sweet. Well If I can't get my board working. I'll hold out for the new one. Thanks for clarifing the info.

I know all about the lost in translation, my wifes family are from china and sometimes very hard to understand (her family that is)

wiggindude
2006.09.22, 10:27 PM
I have all 4 race sets.. I am looking for either the old Jordans.. which i just placed an order on Kyosho.com.. it said available.. back order.. anyway.. I saw on another forum that they were going to have other bodies.. RedBull, Toyota.. etc. any news?

Thanks
Sean