PDA

View Full Version : Where to Get parts?

bluechevelless
2006.07.31, 09:10 PM
I need the Little part that goes on the rear axle on the passengers side of the truck that attaches to the wheel to make it spin with the axle. Its round and got 2 little prongs that attach to the wheel. Just wondering where can I get this part? Mine broke then I lost part of it so I cant just glue it back together. I dont care if I have to buy a kit that comes with a bunch of extra parts I just need that part.
Thanks
Danny

skyline driver
2006.08.01, 02:02 PM
I need the Little part that goes on the rear axle on the passengers side of the truck that attaches to the wheel to make it spin with the axle. Its round and got 2 little prongs that attach to the wheel. Just wondering where can I get this part? Mine broke then I lost part of it so I cant just glue it back together. I dont care if I have to buy a kit that comes with a bunch of extra parts I just need that part.
Thanks
Danny

I found that piece you need in an OL product. But I'm not sure if they're the same size, since it is intended for an OL.

But I find that the piece works on both my OL and MR02.

Part is MV10. (R C M A R T)

http://www.******.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=144_21_259&products_id=2708&PHPSESSID=ace2df84862a02f2b8bb2623891acf8f

briankstan
2006.08.01, 02:50 PM
those diff locking plates are different between the monster and the overland. the one that goes to the monster is bigger.

HammerZ
2006.08.02, 02:19 AM
I need the Little part that goes on the rear axle on the passengers side of the truck that attaches to the wheel to make it spin with the axle. I dont care if I have to buy a kit that comes with a bunch of extra parts I just need that part.
Thanks
Danny

The parts pack you are looking for is MM09, it is called gear set. It has all the gears, the bushings, and the little end piece you want. Well, having extra gears on hand just in case is nice. You can use that number to search the shop with, if you can't find it use the contact up form in the shop. The shop suppose to have got some Kyosho parts in. Ether search [MM09] or [Gear Set] to find a listing first. Hope this helps.

I tried a search and didn't find it listed. So you may have to use the contact us form. Just hit this link.

http://shop.tinyrc.com/help.php?section=contactus&mode=update