PDA

View Full Version : uhhh...help?

SuicidalSnowman
2006.08.11, 11:05 AM
people! well to be polite, i've got a problem, someone please help. yea, the problem just occour to me 30 min ago,i was playing with my ol, then suddenlythe ol stopped and stopped moving, so then i though the car was just too hot, so i let it rest, but then 30min after, the car is still not moving, i tried charging the battiers so it can't be ran out of battiers, i have no idea what the problem is, the car just stopped and no matter i swich it on/ off, nothing happens

huge problem someone please give me a helping hand :(

Spoon
2006.08.11, 12:01 PM
Did you lose everything...power and steering? If you still have steering you should check your motor connections.

If you lost everything, then for some reason power isn't getting to the circuit board. It could be a loose connection in several places or a battery isn't quite making contact.

Could you give us a little more information...What were you doing with the OL when it stopped working? Did you crash into anything, run through water? Also, how old is it? If it's new and you have never taken the PCB cover off then there's less of a chance that it's a loose wire or something, but if you bought it used or you have changed chassis or something like that, I would look at all of the connections on the board.

SuicidalSnowman
2006.08.11, 12:33 PM
Did you lose everything...power and steering? If you still have steering you should check your motor connections.

If you lost everything, then for some reason power isn't getting to the circuit board. It could be a loose connection in several places or a battery isn't quite making contact.

Could you give us a little more information...What were you doing with the OL when it stopped working? Did you crash into anything, run through water? Also, how old is it? If it's new and you have never taken the PCB cover off then there's less of a chance that it's a loose wire or something, but if you bought it used or you have changed chassis or something like that, I would look at all of the connections on the board.

when the ol stopped working, i was just running it through my house, on a flat surface. the ol i own is quite old already, its like 2 years, i've changed the chassis to the one that is see throgh, well 'ive experimented it and i think the problem is the the thing that you put in the romote and in the car, like in order for the car to work, i have to push the frequency thing hard for the car to work, but when i let go then it won't workkk,,, well anyways thatks for the infor

briankstan
2006.08.11, 01:19 PM
it might just be your crystals. try a different pair