PDA

View Full Version : WTB a new firelap chassis

yamar6
2006.08.21, 07:58 PM
i would like to know if anybody or store is selling a firelap roller chassis with board

1M_K3V1N
2006.08.21, 08:30 PM
dude, jsut buy the whole car -.-" its only like $40 on t o y e a s t and the controller is really good

yamar6
2006.08.24, 05:53 PM
is there another place to buy.after shipping with toy east it comes out to be 79.00 dollars.for that price i'll wait for tower to get the FM iwaver for 79.00dude, jsut buy the whole car -.-" its only like $40 on t o y e a s t and the controller is really good

1M_K3V1N
2006.08.24, 07:28 PM
That's the only place that sells it sorry Anyways Firelaps electronics are really bad and i fried my fets when i was running the stock motor and AAA's.

yamar6
2006.08.24, 09:18 PM
thanks for your helpThat's the only place that sells it sorry Anyways Firelaps electronics are really bad and i fried my fets when i was running the stock motor and AAA's.

1M_K3V1N
2006.08.25, 12:03 AM
np. iwavers and firelaps suck. just save up money and get an awd!! =]

Joefullager
2006.08.26, 01:25 AM
np. iwavers and firelaps suck. just save up money and get an awd!! =]

Hold on , Iwavers and/or firelaps don't "suck". Iwaver 02's have 6amp FET's , this is alot more than the standard mini-z FET's , therefore you must have been doing something quite stupid to burn them out , or there was a wiring problem.

Secondly , Could you produce a product made with alot better quality car , with proportional control , a 10 model memory transmitter , detailed (enough for 1/28) body for a RRP of $40 ? Somehow I dont think so.

So before you go slagging off iwaver , Personally I think they have done a rather good job of producing a product to this standard for that price.

And yes , I have owned 7 iwaver02's myself , and a mini-z ;)

EDIT : And I have a spare Iwaver02 rolling chassis if you would like it dude , if not I have all of the spare parts you can thing of , drop me an email on joeballs_717@hotmail.com , and we can sort something out ;)

yamar6
2006.08.27, 06:15 PM
how much for the rollerD[][]V[][]D']Hold on , Iwavers and/or firelaps don't "suck". Iwaver 02's have 6amp FET's , this is alot more than the standard mini-z FET's , therefore you must have been doing something quite stupid to burn them out , or there was a wiring problem.

Secondly , Could you produce a product made with alot better quality car , with proportional control , a 10 model memory transmitter , detailed (enough for 1/28) body for a RRP of $40 ? Somehow I dont think so.

So before you go slagging off iwaver , Personally I think they have done a rather good job of producing a product to this standard for that price.

And yes , I have owned 7 iwaver02's myself , and a mini-z ;)

EDIT : And I have a spare Iwaver02 rolling chassis if you would like it dude , if not I have all of the spare parts you can thing of , drop me an email on joeballs_717@hotmail.com , and we can sort something out ;)

Joefullager
2006.08.27, 08:42 PM
Hey ,It's just a complete empty chassis , with no elecs. if you still want it LMK. :cool:

yamar6
2006.08.31, 04:11 PM
how much you want for the chassisD[][]V[][]D']Hey ,It's just a complete empty chassis , with no elecs. if you still want it LMK. :cool:

Joefullager
2006.09.01, 08:16 AM
Anything to trade ? :confused:

yamar6
2006.09.01, 07:52 PM
i have a brand new in the box sirus streamer gt satellite radio.will you trade for a ready to run setD[][]V[][]D']Anything to trade ? :confused: