PDA

View Full Version : Mini_LST or MINI-z

X3n0
2006.08.23, 10:36 AM
Would any off you buy a MINI- LST by Team Losi over an OL ? why ?

I am debating whether I shoudl sell my H1 Mini-Z and move to a LST ? for the 4wd and ground clearance

tzero
2006.08.23, 11:31 AM
I have a Mini-LST and I had a Mini-Z Overland (Traded it). If it will be your only R/C I would say move on up to the Mini-LST but if its not going to be your only r/c I say keep the OL. The Mini-LST is a very nice R/C but its way to fast for indoor use but outside it can tackle almost anything I could throw at it. BTW if you have any Mini-LST questions give me an email through the forum. I also have pics of my Mini-LST in my gallery if you would like to take a look.
Thanks, James

savagemad
2006.08.23, 12:39 PM
the mini-lst is good and fast but the quality is not that good and the diffs are terrible keep ure overland

tzero
2006.08.23, 12:58 PM
I would have to disagree. My Mini-LST is extremely tough and very good quality. (it even comes with a FM radio system) I have a Mamba Comp-X in my Mini-LST and I have only striped the gears 2 times (One time was it was my fault because I didnt put the berring in.lol) I crashed into a mailbox going 35-40 MPH and I only broke an A-Arm and a gear case ($20 in parts) The truck is very tough for its size. Go Mini-LST!!!

X3n0
2006.08.23, 02:50 PM
what could I ask for my H1 Hummer with XMOD off roads and a scrathc built Lift mod.

Roketmini
2006.08.23, 04:25 PM
I have a OL and a MLST, and from my experience, the MLST is way more fun to drive. It accelerates better, and is plain 'ol big. But stay away if you want a crawler, the center diff is pretty loose stock and will hinder crawling ablilities.

Newbster
2006.08.23, 06:03 PM
They are completely differant classes of RC, the OL can go places the Mini-LST cant, it has the scale look the LST lacks, but the LST has 4wd, and is much larger, each has its own benefits and downfalls, as with most RC's.

You cant compare two differant scale vehicles, it just doesnt work like that.

X3n0
2006.08.23, 06:10 PM
oh sorry I wasnt aware there wasnt a major scale diff. I did notice that the LST looks very Toy-ish for all it capabilities.....

Newbster
2006.08.23, 06:19 PM
http://www.teamlosi.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=LOSB0215

Thats all good info on the LST

Its far from toyish =D

X3n0
2006.08.23, 09:30 PM
http://www.teamlosi.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=LOSB0215

Thats all good info on the LST

Its far from toyish =D

IT LOOKS toyish- chrome plastics looking wheels etc. I am sure it is VERY capable

MiniZMaster
2006.10.04, 09:18 PM
Post some pics of you mini-z i might be intrested in it.