PDA

View Full Version : All RCP Products Back "In Stock"

RCPMini-z
2006.08.29, 02:55 PM
Give me a few days and I will post some pictures of the new items.

Spoon
2006.08.29, 03:14 PM
Awesome, can't wait to see the new stuff.

Draconious
2006.08.29, 03:40 PM
Yes.. photos photos photos ;) of the new tiles :)

bolter9
2006.08.29, 04:44 PM
Any new tiles for mini 96?

RCPMini-z
2006.08.29, 04:54 PM
45's
large radius inside turns
chicane sweeps
blanks
individual tiles/rails (outside corner, inside corner, straights)

bolter9
2006.08.29, 05:02 PM
45's
chicane sweeps
blanks

Woohoo!!! thanks!

SuperFly
2006.08.29, 06:04 PM
45's
chicane sweeps
blanks

What kind of "packages" will these be available in? For example, will I be able to order 4 large radius turns, 2 chicane sweeps and 5 blank tiles, or do I have to order the "Large Radius/Chicane Sweep Set"?

RCPMini-z
2006.08.29, 06:22 PM
It breaks down like this.

30cm Large Radius Inside Turn Kit
Qty (4) complete turns in each kit

30cm Chicane Kit
Qty (2) complete Chicanes in each kit

30cm 45 Degree Kit
Qty (4) complete 45's in each kit

Blanks..any quantity.

Note: Each kit will contain blanks and straights to allow you to insert the section into your existing layout without using additional pieces from your Mini-96 and expansion kits. It will be much clearer when you see the pictures.

P.S. A big thanks goes out to Drac. He helped us with the designs for these kits.

bolter9
2006.08.29, 06:44 PM
excellent- hoping to see prices and order ASAP.

rkk
2006.08.29, 10:09 PM
These are all for the mini96 correct? Anything for the 50cm track?

Draconious
2006.08.29, 10:23 PM
I know the final turned out a little diff than the renders I have... but should I just post the 3D renders of the tiles? -- they are already posted in a few other places on the forum...

Thanks ;)

RCPMini-z
2006.08.29, 11:33 PM
We have some new kits for the 50cm tracks including 45 and large radius inside turn kits. We will also have the straights, inside and outside tiles available separately.

We manufactured two different 50cm specialty tracks that will release around the end of November. I can't get into details about these now for reasons you will understand come later this year.

Attached are some preliminary drawings of the new 30cm sections. These drawings are a little different from what we actually manufactured. For instance some of the PIN hole placements are different and we made the curved radius rails all one piece. I will take some pictures of the new tiles and rail kits this Thursday and post them here Friday.

Roger
2006.08.31, 01:30 AM
Give me a few days and I will post some pictures of the new items.

You got mail.

RCPMini-z
2006.08.31, 09:57 AM
You got mail.

Received, thanks.

HaCo
2006.08.31, 11:48 AM
You've got another mail... :D

HaCo
2006.08.31, 12:18 PM
I would like to post some news on my site about the new track tiles. Can I use the image that you posted and/or have you any other images that I can use.

Thanks,
HaCo. :rolleyes:

Draconious
2006.08.31, 02:43 PM
I have not seen the final versions yet... but I updated my 3D file to reflect the changes as I think they were made... and I used it to make a few sample images... I am still confused as to what the "sets" will be or I would make a render showing the contents of each set... personaly I there should just be one set... with 2 corners and about 4 tiles length of angled straight away... then if they want to make more they can order 2 sets... then there will be enough curves straights to do the works. :) I made one render of some potential "advanced" concepts using the same tiles... makes the Mini Tile track almost infinate in possiblities now.

WeBoC
2006.09.01, 08:18 AM
I can't wait to see the pictures RCPMINI is going to post.
If they confirm Draconious pictures , hell that could realy make some nice layouts!!!
Than it's just a matter of finding the budget to get all this need stuff :p

RCPMini-z
2006.09.01, 01:54 PM
The new sections are pretty much what Drac shows above. The kits break down as follows. See attached drawing for reference. NOTE: the rail bends are all one piece as Drac shows.

It breaks down like this.

Kit #1 Part # 30145
Qty (4) of everything shown in drawing marked #1

Kit #2 Part # 30245
Qty (2) of everything shown in drawing marked #2

Kit #3 Part # 30345
Qty (2) of everything shown in drawing marked #3

bolter9
2006.09.01, 04:12 PM
How soon can we order? and how much do the kits cost?

thanks!

RCPMini-z
2006.09.01, 04:17 PM
I am working with Mini-z now. He should have them up on the site by the end of the weekend.

bolter9
2006.09.02, 12:13 AM
I am working with Mini-z now. He should have them up on the site by the end of the weekend.

That's great news- thanks!

HaCo
2006.09.02, 11:11 AM
RCPMini-Z, could you confirm that you have recieved my email plz?

I hope shipping to Belgium won't be a problem.

If I see the last image it means that with the wide radius turn the outside parts are not included, is that correct?

Greetz,
HaCo

RCPMini-z
2006.09.02, 02:17 PM
Yes, received your email and just replied.

With the large radius turn there are 3 tiles. TA, TB and a blank tile. This will allow you to take out the short radius and install the larger radius into your layout. In each large radius kit there are (4) complete turns. That means there are (4) TA tiles, (4) TB tiles and (4) blanks. I will post pictures later today.

If you don't want to eliminate the short radius and want to add more turns that include the large radius, you can purchase the additional straights and outside turn separately.

HaCo
2006.09.02, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the reply.

Very happy to hear that the large radius is just 3 tiles, because with our 2x Mini-96 track we have too much turns anyway... :)

HaCo

RCPMini-z
2006.09.04, 12:39 AM
Here are some pictures of the new 30cm kits.

Picture #1 shows the large radius inside turn section. There are a total of (4) complete turn sections in each kit. Part #30145.

Picture #2 shows the long 45 section. There are a total of (2) complete sections in each kit. Part #30245.

Picture #3 shose the chicane section. There are a total of (2) complete sections in each kit. Part #30345.

There are similar tiles in each kit that vary slightly from one another. Each corner bend tile has a different shape punch hole under the rail to identify the tile. The punch holes are in the shape of a circle, triangle, square, octagon, rectangle, etc to easily identify the tile. The instruction manual will show with punch hole is in each tile.

Draconious
2006.09.04, 11:12 AM
Cool :D :D :D

HaCo
2006.09.04, 11:49 AM
Jep jep, very cool :D :D

SuperFly
2006.09.04, 01:46 PM
We have some new kits for the 50cm tracks including 45 and large radius inside turn kits. We will also have the straights, inside and outside tiles available separately.

We manufactured two different 50cm specialty tracks that will release around the end of November. I can't get into details about these now for reasons you will understand come later this year.

So the 50cm large radius and 45 kits won't be available until Dec.?

RCPMini-z
2006.09.04, 02:46 PM
50cm large radius inside turn and 45 degree kits are available now.

WeBoC
2006.09.04, 02:57 PM
Question for RCPMini-Z:
How will the 45degree and chicane section look, 3 wide in 30cm tiles?
Is it doable? Can you make a chicane 3 wide with just a chicane set or do you need an 45degree set to prolong the "S" ?

Pictures would tell stories ... ;)

PS: We love the new stuff :cool:

RCPMini-z
2006.09.04, 03:16 PM
To go 3 wide on the 45 long and chicane you would just need to add (3) 30cm blank tiles to widen the lanes for each specific section, if I am understanding your question.

I will lay it out and take a picture for you.

Draconious
2006.09.04, 03:44 PM
To go 3 wide you would need at least a pair of the 45 straight walls... to extend it the extra tile your adding in... ok im wrong on this, it will work, but to make it actualy look like a chicane you might want to use some of the 45 walls ;)

There is a left and right chicane right? :)

For those with lots of space, I think the best buy would be two 45 sets... to get the most options out of it.... but thats only if you have lots of space :) At least that is what I would get if I had the space. :)

And whats cool with the inner radius set, is once you replace a inner corner, and 2 straights... 4 times... you get to move 4 pairs of the straight tiles from those 4 corners to your main straightaway to make it 4 tiles longer. :) So your not just buying corners, your buying straights too ;).

And the chicanes work great for those that constantly use up 2 corners to make a chicane in their layouts (I think I have done it in every layout so far). This way you get to save your corners to actualy be used as corners, and not use them up.

It is very nice to see one of my ideas get off of the PC screen an into reality... now if I could just do that with my MiX chassis ;).

Draconious
2006.09.04, 03:52 PM
The chicane expanded...

HaCo
2006.09.04, 04:03 PM
That is interesting...

GGTuning.com
2006.09.04, 04:21 PM
Verry nice, gonna add this on our news section tonight!

briankstan
2006.09.04, 05:50 PM
very cool. I'm hoping some of these get made for the larger track also. :D :D

WeBoC
2006.09.05, 04:12 AM
Draconious,
You nailed it!
That was what I was wondering.
Sorry I didn't make my point clear :o
It has nothing to do with my bad english, I have this problem in my native tongue as well :p

RCPMini-Z you have made an excelent addition to the mini-96 track. Big Thumbs Up!

HaCo lets try to raise some funds at the club ;)
The only problem is that our permanent place is not big enough to hold all those goodies :( But we can move the track ones a month to a bigger space :)

HaCo
2006.09.05, 11:47 AM
HaCo lets try to raise some funds at the club ;)
The only problem is that our permanent place is not big enough to hold all those goodies :( But we can move the track ones a month to a bigger space :)

We'l see about those funds, I bet it won't be an issue.

But euh, about the space... let's break out some walls until we have the space! :D :D :D

SuperFly
2006.09.07, 12:59 AM
50cm large radius inside turn and 45 degree kits are available now.

Uh, from where and how much? You're not making this very easy. I've checked every section in the store and looked through all the threads on the subject and can't find the info.

arch2b
2006.09.07, 06:10 AM
he's right, mini-z does not have them listed in the shop yet. :confused:

Draconious
2006.09.07, 07:49 AM
The large radius 50cm tiles, and 50cm 45degree tiles are available in a an unofficial capacity I think.. you have to email RCP and ask to order them... the 45' tiles are NOT the pattern that I came up with they are the pattern he released a while back with abrupt corners... there is a post on here some that he posted when he released them...

And I dont see the 45 30cm tile sets listed in the shop yet either ;).

RCPMini-z
2006.09.07, 10:04 AM
Sorry for being unclear. The 50cm 45's and large radius inside turns are currently available through another distributors and dealers, but being this is a mini-zracing forum, I didn't want to direct people away from the shop store here.

Delays in getting the new products listed on the Mini-zracing store are my fault, but hopefully everything will be up within a day or two.

Thanks for your patience.

Draconious
2006.09.07, 12:58 PM
The RCP Tracks are worth waiting for ;)

HaCo
2006.09.07, 01:13 PM
Pics!!!! :D

SuperFly
2006.09.07, 02:16 PM
HOW MUCH WILL THE 50cm KITS COST? :eek:

Even a ballpark would suffice.

Sorry to beat the question into the ground. I've been waiting for these for a long time, and I want to get them as soon as they are available. I must have asked this question half a dozen times, and I still have no idea.

bolter9
2006.09.07, 02:59 PM
HOW MUCH WILL THE 50cm KITS COST? :eek:

Even a ballpark would suffice.

Sorry to beat the question into the ground. I've been waiting for these for a long time, and I want to get them as soon as they are available. I must have asked this question half a dozen times, and I still have no idea.

Read: Sorry for being unclear. The 50cm 45's and large radius inside turns are currently available through another distributors and dealers, but being this is a mini-zracing forum, I didn't want to direct people away from the shop store here.

send RCP an email and ask him for the price...

briankstan
2006.09.07, 03:02 PM
I highly recommend both the wide inside corners and the 45* sections for the wide (50cm) tracks. I have several sets of them and they add a completely differnt feel to the tracks when used. :D

arch2b
2006.09.07, 03:20 PM
i agree, we love both kits in dc and use them for our dc points series tracks. we also like the overland obstacles too :p

briankstan
2006.09.07, 03:53 PM
i agree, we love both kits in dc and use them for our dc points series tracks. we also like the overland obstacles too :p

Forgot about those. I have a set also. they are great for both the Overlands and the Mini-z Monster.... We don't use them in the races much because we try and make the obstacales unavoidable. Since they aren't the full width of the track you can drive around them to go faster, so I just use them for fun.

SuperFly
2006.09.07, 04:15 PM
Read:

send RCP an email and ask him for the price...

I've tried that. :(

A while ago I was told there were some informally available as leftovers from shows. I tried to buy those and got no response.

I would like to buy them here. It sounds like they will eventually be available. It's just driving me nuts that I've been trying to buy these, at the very least to find out how much they will cost and when/where they will be available. How do other people already have them?

Sorry to come off like a jerk, but as the customer spending the money, I shouldn't have to do all the work. Why is it so hard to say, "They will be available here in the store on XX/XX/XX for $XX.XX, and the Wide Inside Corner kit will include XXXXXXXX."

RCPMini-z
2006.09.07, 06:50 PM
I understand your frustration, but let me try and explain the process. We are the manufacturer that sells exclusively to distributors and dealers. The only pricing I have is what we charge our distributors and dealers. They have their own pricing for retailers that ultimately determines what the public pays for our product. Once Mini-zracer updates the store, you will see pricing on the 30cm new sections. I have sent him all the information, so I would expect everything to be up and available at this store shortly.

The 50cm large radius inside turns and 45's have been available through Kyosho America dealers since November of 2005. That is why you see some people with these kits. I have also sent some people these kits direct, because they have done some work for me either by doing cad work or other designs in the past.

If you want to send me an email, I will help you in purchasing some 45's and or large radius turns for your track.

tracksales@sbcglobal.net

arch2b
2006.09.08, 10:07 AM
...I have sent him all the information, so I would expect everything to be up and available at this store shortly...
john,
david asked me to mention he had not received anything from you since 09/05. is it possible your email did not make it to him?

HaCo
2007.07.08, 06:51 AM
Damn, it took me long to find this topic. Can someone move it to the RCP Track Support Forum?

Thanks. :)

arch2b
2007.07.08, 11:27 AM
Damn, it took me long to find this topic. Can someone move it to the RCP Track Support Forum?

Thanks. :)
ask and ye shall receive :)

HaCo
2007.07.08, 02:07 PM
ask and ye shall receive :)

Oh nice to know... I could use some extra Z's on my bench.

Just kidding, thanks a lot!!! :D