PDA

View Full Version : Change Main Race Window to show full Screen

Z_408
2006.09.12, 04:57 PM
Does anyone know how to have the main race window view as a full page. With 12 cars in the race I can not see all the cars. Also is there a way to print the graphs?

thanks,
Z_408

briankstan
2006.09.12, 05:10 PM
go to the setup page and click the Half(x1) box. that will make the pictures half the size. if you need to fit more you can select none. it will show you the text but not the car pics.

you can also change the size of the program window in the .themrc file in the theme folders.

Z_408
2006.09.13, 02:55 PM
go to the setup page and click the Half(x1) box. that will make the pictures half the size. if you need to fit more you can select none. it will show you the text but not the car pics.

you can also change the size of the program window in the .themrc file in the theme folders.

Thanks for the help, that did the trick. I made the font smaller by using that screen. Is there a way to print the graphs? Also on the HTML file, is there a way to change the title from unknown to something else?

thanks again,
Z_408

briankstan
2006.09.13, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the help, that did the trick. I made the font smaller by using that screen. Is there a way to print the graphs? Also on the HTML file, is there a way to change the title from unknown to something else?

thanks again,
Z_408

open the file .corerc (in the Corespeedway folder) Change the "site name" to whatever you want it to display where the "unknown" is.

the only way to print the graphs is to take a screen shot and cut the graph out and print it.

The printing portion of the software is not enabled (completed) and doesn't work with the current release.

I almost forgot, this won't change the existing .htm files. it will only change the ones that are created from the change on. the other can be changed, but you will have to do that in the "source code".

hope this helps.

Z_408
2006.09.14, 05:05 PM
open the file .corerc (in the Corespeedway folder) Change the "site name" to whatever you want it to display where the "unknown" is.

the only way to print the graphs is to take a screen shot and cut the graph out and print it.

The printing portion of the software is not enabled (completed) and doesn't work with the current release.

I almost forgot, this won't change the existing .htm files. it will only change the ones that are created from the change on. the other can be changed, but you will have to do that in the "source code".

hope this helps.

Thanks, that was very helpful.

One last question, my loop can only make an 8" X 37" loop. I know that that Core recommends a 12" x 36". Would it be better to have a slimmer long loop? Or a wider, shorter loop?

thanks.

briankstan
2006.09.14, 05:25 PM
Thanks, that was very helpful.

One last question, my loop can only make an 8" X 37" loop. I know that that Core recommends a 12" x 36". Would it be better to have a slimmer long loop? Or a wider, shorter loop?

thanks.

I beleive the 12" is the more critical dimension. you don't need to have it go all the way under the far side rail, just as long as you cover the racing area. Also the loop should have ar gradual loop on the far side.

see attache drawing.

Z_408
2006.09.15, 02:18 PM
I beleive the 12" is the more critical dimension. you don't need to have it go all the way under the far side rail, just as long as you cover the racing area. Also the loop should have ar gradual loop on the far side.

see attache drawing.

I now have my loop at 12 inches. It seems to working fine with no missed laps. The problem I have now is that some cards scan better then others. Some will scan everytime, whiles others will only scan one out of twenty times. Any suggestions?

thanks,
Z_408